Vote on November 28th!

Please follow your presidents advice, Trumpers.

I feel cheated. Democrats get to vote on November 2, 3, 4, and 5. As many times as they want.

I think you will find that your average democrat voter votes legally, then crosses the border as they revoke their citizenship to vote a few more times, then kills themselves and votes a few hundred more times.

Did I forget to mention all the mail in votes as well?

Last edited:
I'm hopeful this trite misspoken date by Trump doesn't remain with us and referenced lamely ad infinitum as we've seen with Obama's "57 states" quote. Not that I take offense of opposition to either one of these guys, but come on, hanging on to a joke way past when it was ripe becomes more a reflection of the teller. "November 28th"? I would pitched this one immediately after serving and never again put it out on the table.

All of you Republicans make sure you are ready to vote on the 28th of November.

Wow, dems had to go back 4 years for a clip of TRUMP mis-speaking...while we get to make fun of Biden's doing this daily, or at least on the days he decides to come of the basement. :laughing0301:

Wow, dems had to go back 4 years for a clip of TRUMP mis-speaking...while we get to make fun of Biden's doing this daily, or at least on the days he decides to come of the basement. :laughing0301:
Ensure you are ready to vote on the 28th of November.

Forum List

Back