YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

Well then if this is a Christian nation, why does the US rightwinged religious Christians object to welfare so much and want to wage war?

Christian's do not object to welfare. They object to the way Government sets up the welfare system that keeps generations of people in that system and broke up the 2 parent's to help raise their children.

War will always be around, because there is evil out there in the world.

So if I ask for your cloak you would give it to me?

Obama is a Muslim as much as Reaper and Pale.

Jake I'm actually and Infidel and proud of it. I guess I didn't convey well the sarcasm behind the posts. Islam trys to take credit for everything including the founding of the USA even though it's Obvious that the country was founded Primarily by Christians, my family being some of those Christians here since 1630-5. I also have a few preachers in my family past and present so I totally agree with you. Exposing Islam's lies is one of my favorite pastimes. Americans support and defend Islam as a legit religion when they really haven't got a clue what it's all about. It's a cult at best and a bad one at that. I agree Obama is Muslim and using Takeya(taquia) to cover it up. I have no love for Islam and never will.

Well to bad you live in a ntion that believes in religious freedom, but then again, most religions are not tolerant of others religion.
But that is not what jesus said to do, he said to love your enemies, i see you are not a christian.

Then you are a fellow loon and lackey like Pale.

Jake I'm actually and Infidel and proud of it. I guess I didn't convey well the sarcasm behind the posts. Islam trys to take credit for everything including the founding of the USA even though it's Obvious that the country was founded Primarily by Christians, my family being some of those Christians here since 1630-5. I also have a few preachers in my family past and present so I totally agree with you. Exposing Islam's lies is one of my favorite pastimes. Americans support and defend Islam as a legit religion when they really haven't got a clue what it's all about. It's a cult at best and a bad one at that. I agree Obama is Muslim and using Takeya(taquia) to cover it up. I have no love for Islam and never will.

I don't know Pale. People's opinion of me are irrelevant.

Satan met the founding flounderers on a hill and told them " bow down and murka is yours"
Didn't you read The Script ?

Attachments

• $washDCmap.jpg
    $washDCmap.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 42
We have absolutely nothing to fear from Islam. Intellect, science and reason all rule against it (and all other monolithic religious viewpoints). Despite all the stupidity and superficiality we see in the western world, the rigor of the most profound thinking precludes a descent into a superstitious past.
The 'populace' may play with 'fundamentalist' beliefs, but that will not be permitted to advance to a dangerous degree.

(note: it is interesting how we use the term 'fundamentalist' for certain 'Christian' and certain 'Islamic' predispositions. The two have completely opposed faiths, yet share that they are indeed not faithful to the foundations of their faiths)

Last edited:
They are relevant, and your denial of that fact, of course, reveals that you are disconnected from reality and life around you.

You are not an island to yourself, son. Simple fact.

"Satan met the founding flounderers on a hill and told them " bow down and murka is yours"
Didn't you read The Script ?"

Wasn't it a little later? It wasn't the founding fathers who made the deal with the devil. That came with those who began to be aware of and dream about the absolutely enormous potential of the US. The possibilities were endless. No other nation had anything like the promise of America in almost every way.

And look around today! It isn't just one party or even one group that has produced this from that.

Well to bad you live in a ntion that believes in religious freedom, but then again, most religions are not tolerant of others religion.
But that is not what jesus said to do, he said to love your enemies, i see you are not a christian.

Am I fire bombing Mosques? No I am excercising my first admendment right to freedom of speech.

I did not say I hated Muslims? I hate Islam. I am not preventing anyone from practicing their religion, however If they had their way they'd prevent me from practicing mine. That and the general basis of thier religion which was founded by a thief,liar,pedophile,murder deserves about as much tolerance as Charles Manson's family. I take it you would welcome the Manson family in your home in the name of PC?

Let me ask you something did Jesus have anything good to say of the Sadducees and the Pharisees?

Mohammad was a false prophet preaching a grieviously false religion. Do you think if Jesus saw that type of Hippocracy he would say nothing? Did Jesus not turn over the money changers tables? Did he not warn the faithful of false Prophets? He did no harm, and yes he loved them but he did not love what they did.

My goal is to inform Christians, atheists and Muslims alike that they are being decieved about Islam. That Mohammad WAS NOT a Holy man and the religion they are promoting/protecting especially all you liberals, will have no tolerance for you should they ever gain power. They are not the religion of peace they claim to be. But don't believe me. Read the Koran, the hadiths, Sharia Law, study Mohammad for yourself, Compare him to the life of Jesus and you tell me, who was the Holy Man and who is the lair.

What religion allows lying? Islam does. Taqiyya (alternate spellings taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah), meaning religious dissimulation,[1] This means a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

What relgion gets along with Islam? Maybe the Jews,Buddists? Hindi?Christians? Atheists? Liberals were all up in arms about CFA CEO personal beliefs of not approving of gay marriage but you fail to recognize that Muslim countries under Sharia Law gays are KILLed, and yet liberals defend Islam?

but If you view me as in intolerant person, the feeling is mutual. By defending Islam you promote what they believe and the killing of gays,women,pedophila,killing non believers, killing apostates, kidnapping Christian girls raping them and then forcing them to marry Muslims and convert and a whole host of other dirty little secrets they don't want you to know about, it's accepted and rampant in islam. They make Pedo Priests look like choir boys. No pun intended. No shortage of people condemning the Catholic church but speak against Islam and I'm intolerant. lol

Whitewashed tombstones. This is gonna be fun...

Last edited:
"If you view me as in intolerant person, the feeling is mutual."

Certainly a forceful personality. You do not consider yourself intolerant and, so, miss that your communication is other.
It is understandable that people would read the posts as intolerant.

There have been a lot of threads and posts recently about choice. Many people have vague and confused ideas as to what 'reality' is, what 'truth' is.

There is only one proof of truth; it lasts if it is already acknowledged and it triumphs in the end in any case. 'Truth', if we believe it exists, must win out, no matter what we meanwhile think the truth might be. It doesn't need our help (such as weapons), and will overrule if we resist. The only way for us to know the truth is to see these characteristics. The traits of truth are apparent.

They are relevant, and your denial of that fact, of course, reveals that you are disconnected from reality and life around you.

I am not an Island,true, I am in fact part of a very large nation, simple fact. I am not alone so let me clairify, it's your opinion I don't care about.

"If you view me as in intolerant person, the feeling is mutual."

Certainly a forceful personality. You do not consider yourself intolerant and, so, miss that your communication is other.
It is understandable that people would read the posts as intolerant.

There have been a lot of threads and posts recently about choice. Many people have vague and confused ideas as to what 'reality' is, what 'truth' is.

There is only one proof of truth; it lasts if it is already acknowledged and it triumphs in the end in any case. 'Truth', if we believe it exists, must win out, no matter what we meanwhile think the truth might be. It doesn't need our help (such as weapons), and will overrule if we resist. The only way for us to know the truth is to see these characteristics. The traits of truth are apparent.

Oh no I recognize you think me intolerant, comes with the territory, I accept it. I just don't care. Truth is truth, You can't polish a turd and you can't make Islam a wonderful,peaceful,tolerant religion where everyone lives thier own life and their own beliefs and non beleivers have the same rights because it doesn't exsist in Islam. Sharia even taxes people of other religions, but we'll get to that another day. I just think if you or anyone else think me intolerant than you should know what you stand for. Most Americans are to lazy to investigate for themselves so I will help you.:) If you are going to defend Islam you should know what you are defending. It's pretty much like defending the KKK.

It was not I who called you intolerant.

You demonstrate much angst about intolerance.

Nothing said in the referenced post defended Islam.

Last edited:
Then the bigger fool, you because my opinion is supported by the relevant fact,s evidence, analysis, which refutes 'kenyanism' and 'birferism' and 'far right stupidism.'

You are what you are, now and fifty years from now: laughable.

I am not an Island,true, I am in fact part of a very large nation, simple fact. I am not alone so let me clairify, it's your opinion I don't care about.

"It is understandable that people would read the posts as intolerant."

I took the above as you saying that you thought me intolerant. In thinking you were saying I was intolerant I also took it you were in some way defending Islam.

Misunderstanding I guess.

"It is understandable that people would read the posts as intolerant."

I took the above as you saying that you thought me intolerant. In thinking you were saying I was intolerant I also took it you were in some way defending Islam.

Misunderstanding I guess.

No harm done.

The white invaders of Indian lands introduced Christianity to those lands.
They had to murder a lot of the Indians to do so but I'm sure that, along with the rapes, murdering Indian children and so on, were entirely justified.

Why do you have such ignorant bigotry against white Americans?

Most Amerindians assimilated into American society at the lower social levels, economically, socially and most converted to Christianity.

Of course I am wasting my time as you are apparently just being a stupid ass troll.

Forum List

Back