WOW!!! Evangelical preacher Beth Moore re: seductive & dangerous Trumpism. This Christian nationalism is not of God. Move back from it,"

Good for you. The first four American presidents didn’t believe in that bologna either. On that basis I guess you might not be a Christian nationalist at all. Unless you believe America was founded based on that bologna.

You do realize that Trump would not have won the GOP Primary without the backing of white evangelical Christians who are steeped in Christian nation ideology.

if I’m wrong let me know.

I believe this nation was founded on an ideal of Morality and Decency that exceeds religious limits. An innate and instinctive Morality that has existed since the beginning of time.

I realize that most Americans are nowhere near as religious as they claim to be. They’ve mistaken their innate moral character for religion. Evangelicals more so than most.

NotfooledbyW

Can you define what is a "Christian nationalist" and can you tell me why you believe they are misguided and bad for America? Thanks.

They stormed the Capitol as religion crazed fascist seeking to overthrow the democratically elected President for the next four years.

The Times quoted Lindsay French, 40, who flew from Texas for Wednesday's insurrection after her pastor instructed congregants to "stop the steal."​

"We are fighting good versus evil, dark versus light," she argued. "We are tired of being made out to be these horrible people."​

'Holy war': NYT reports on how white Evangelicals fused with Trump's extremism

Lindsay French is a horrible person and a shitty American if she went to the insurrection at the Capitol and went in with the worst of them she should be arrested. if She didn’t go in but won’t denounce the violent fascist horde that went in - she should expect her status as a horrible person to remain.

Trump Appeals to 'Lowest Common Denominator. Jesus would not be able to wake up the trump followers. Everyone and everything that trump attacked they followed suit.

Forum List

Back