Zone1 Christian Nationalism is Not Chrstianity!

And there are lobbyists everywhere. That's the problem all this pack money and all these lobbyists need to go by the wayside then we can get back to a country of, by and for the people.
We can't go back to being what we never were.

Like i have seen recently Christians wanting to ban gay marriage and such
And you wonder why you are plagued by demons.

Jesus defined marriage. The STATE instituted a DIFFERENT definition, and because CHRISTIANS (who vote too) don't agree, you want to SILENCE their vote.

We can't go back to being what we never were.
You are speaking for yourself only, woman.

Yet you pretend you were a slave. You're only a slave to the demons ruling in your head

Last edited:
Have to disagree with Professor Miller – Christian Nationalism is indeed Christianity: the arrogance, the authoritarianism, the advocacy for theocracy, and the goal to codify Christian dogma into secular law is very much Christianity.

Christian Nationalists may not be good Christians but they're Christians nonetheless.

Nationalist Christians are not really Christians at all. The two ideas are incompatible.
Actually not.

The conjoining of church and state has long been part of Christian dogma; indeed, for centuries governments have derived their legitimacy by embracing and acknowledging the authority of the church.

In the Holy Roman Empire, for example, many rulers of German states were members of the Catholic clergy.

The doctrine of separation of church and state is a very recent development in the context of Christian history – a doctrine far too many Christians continue to reject, such as Christian Nationalists.

No such thing. It is the left destroying statues and imposing their morality on the nation. You're "winning" right now and you're still bitching because you have opposition
Wrong.

The Christian Taliban is alive and well.

The proof of this is the Christo-fascist right’s efforts vilify and demonize gay and transgender Americans, violate the reproductive rights of women, and codify Christian bigotry and hate in secular law.

I'm a Christian, lifelong Christian. But in no way a nationalist. Figure that one out. None of you are intelligent enough to do so.

The Bible also preaches against being a person of great wealth. Some of my fellow Christians have gone and twisted the bible so that billionaires can somehow get into heaven.

The Bible also preaches against being a person of great wealth. Some of my fellow Christians have gone and twisted the bible so that billionaires can somehow get into heaven.
Jesus never said they couldn't...just that it was much harder for them.

The bible is correct........it was written by at least 40 different human authors, all from different lifestyles from sheep herders to physicans to royality, with the result being a complete harmonious work from Genesis to Revelation. The bible not only claims to be from the work of God having inspired ALL SCRIPTURE (2 Tim. 3:16-17)..........IT CAN PROVE IT.

It is the only book(s) in world history that was recorded over a total of 1500 years (the Bible was a work in progress for over 1500 years)..............it was written by 40 different authors from various and sundry backgrounds, all wrote from inspiration toward a common goal, God's plan to bring to humanity a special blessing (Gen. 2:1-4, 22:14,18, Isa. 53)..........a plan to provide a method for mankind to gain access to eternal fellowship with the God of Creation, through the birth, life, death and resurrection of Christ Jesus. All the while working through a stiff necked, stubborn, rebelious nation to whom God was husbanded.....Biblical Israel. (Isa. 9:6)

There are many prohecies concerning the coming of the Messiah that are impossible for mankind to plan and or stage, it would be humanily impossible. You can't predict that a child would be called "Mighty God" and "From Everlasting" and identify where He would be born and He would be rejected before becoming the "chief cornerstone" of the greatest faith/relgion to ever exist on earth (documented by history actual.....Christianity is the largest religion on earth with over 3 billion members). You could not predict that His flesh would see no corruption......there are hundres of these prophecies that have come true.

For instance the rise and fall of great city/nations that were predicted........all recorded as coming true by history actual. Examples: Tyre, Nineveh, Babylon, and Jerusalem (twice)..........all predicted to fall years before they actually fell, all found to be accurate by the science of Archaeology..........Proving the bible to be right and truthful.

Many times the bible has been proven right and man wrong in their charges against the biblical record. The record in the Bible was thousands of years ahead of the scientific knowledge of mankind. Mankind is just now catching up to the record found in the Bible.........that began as an oral history over 3500 years ago.

The old testament was written during and after the Babylonian exile.

I'm a Christian, lifelong Christian. But in no way a nationalist. Figure that one out. None of you are intelligent enough to do so.

Most traditional Christians are not nationalists... Or Dominionists.. but the ones who are have a lot of money behind them and they are broadcasting 24/7.

My Christianity is based upon my faith in God. I do not let patriotism nor nationalism taint or dilute it in any way. Intertwining the two goes against what Jesus taught.

You are speaking for yourself only, woman.

Yet you pretend you were a slave. You're only a slave to the demons ruling in your head
You don't get to tell me who I don't speak for. If I said what you want to hear, I'd speak for everybody black. I'm a man and slavery is not the topic. Futhermore white racism went beyond slavery and into this present time. You are an idiot, shut up.

Forum List

Back