The Fascist Democrat party and the media are destroying this country

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
A very important episode from Mark Levin.
If you think you are an American citizen then you need to watch it,

The Democrat party and the media are destroying this country

The left depended on the fact that no one would believe that such a massive fraud could work & it has caught everyone off guard.

You people need to formulate your own thoughts more often rather than just relying on people that think for you.

You people need to formulate your own thoughts more often rather than just relying on people that think for you.
Join this party, stupid

Mark Levin, one of the earlier builders of the alternate universe.
I don't care for him- but attacking him proves nothing except knowing you don't have an argument against what he says- can you provide evidence of your need for the attack? Can you provide evidence that what you assert is accurate?

A very important episode from Mark Levin.
If you think you are an American citizen then you need to watch it,

The Democrat party and the media are destroying this country

The left depended on the fact that no one would believe that such a massive fraud could work & it has caught everyone off guard.

It was supposed to get caught by CISA, but Krebs is a traitor

I don't do parties. I think they are incubators for ignorance and extremism.
I don't do Party's, either- read my sig line stupid- I asked you to join this party- notice the lower case vs the upper case- join this party as well- Simple English

Knowledge is a funny thing- it's not biased in its origin and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-

I don't do Party's, either- read my sig line stupid- I asked you to join this party- notice the lower case vs the upper case- join this party as well- Simple English

Knowledge is a funny thing- it's not biased in its origin and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-

You barely know how to type and you're going to lecture me about English?

You barely know how to type and you're going to lecture me about English?
What I do or know how to do is an immaterial argument- join the party, stupid. Show everyone just how clever you are- or feel you are.

Mark Levin, one of the earlier builders of the alternate universe.
I don't care for him- but attacking him proves nothing except knowing you don't have an argument against what he says- can you provide evidence of your need for the attack? Can you provide evidence that what you assert is accurate?
Yes, my own observation.

Fortunately, neither your approval nor your agreement is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back