Serious questions who think the election was stolen : What are you going to do on inauguration day?

Nia88

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2016
When Biden being sworn in, what are you going to be doing? I'm really curious, because many of Trump supporters have strong convictions that there was mass voter fraud, so how will you react to 46 officially in the WH? Will you being going on about your day or protesting in the streets?

When Biden being sworn in, what are you going to be doing? I'm really curious, because many of Trump supporters have strong convictions that there was mass voter fraud, so how will you react to 46 officially in the WH? Will you being going on about your day or protesting in the streets?

Work as normal, and keep pushing for lawsuits and investigations into the accusations of fraud.

Same thing I did when Trump was inaugurated. Watch it on TV...whatever coverage they have of it.

I am certainly not gonna masturbate, like you.

I am going to laugh out loud and point to the prog slaves who will watch their gasoline prices necessarily skyrocket which in turn will have food and other good's prices skyrocket also. Then these same morons will blame anyone else but themselves for being the stupid fucks that they are.....You cant fix insane morons, just put them away..

imageedit_3501_4345592737.jpg

Same thing I did when Trump was sworn in...

Watch DVDs
Honestly, who wants to watch that political crap so that both sides can try to propagandize and how many millions of dollars is wasted having it?

I think America is tired of them all and won't watch.

I predict that the Democrats will regret what they have done for many generations.
They have alienated millions of Americans with their corruption.
Liars and Cheaters are not respected or trusted or voted for.

Same thing I did when Trump was sworn in...

Watch DVDs
Honestly, who wants to watch that political crap so that both sides can try to propagandize and how many millions of dollars is wasted having it?

I think America is tired of them all and won't watch.
Bet Chris Mathews even at his age, will get that thrill run up is leg...again. While the prog slaves who do show up will be groveling to their new Prog Masta, XiBiden....

Joe Biden will be even worse than Obama.
That is the Democrat's problem.
I've heard democrats say Joe was wrong on virtually every issue and even opposed taking out Bin Laden, which ended up being one of Obama's few accomplishments.

The running joke in democrat circles was, Obama picked Joe Biden as a running mate because he just wanted to prove he did not need a VP to win.

I believe that this election was stolen through a long-planned campaign to facilitate, then cast, at least tens of thousands of phony votes in strategically selected voting venues where the security requirements for mail-in votes were sufficiently "relaxed" to allow it to happen without detection. We all know where they are. Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Pittsburgh, and a couple of the larger cities in Wisconsin, all Democratically controlled.

I also believe that the nature of the best evidence is such that it will NEVER be heard in a forum where the truth will out, so I encourage the Trump Legal Team to pack up its shit and go home. I urge Our Beloved President to figure out a way to bow out without making a complete ass of himself - yet again- and remain viable for 2024.

For those interested in the details, I offer the following: A Stunning Passage from the Latest Court Rejection of Team Trump | National Review

Having said all that, I will probably watch at least part of the next President's inaugural address, and I intend to give him exactly the same level of my full support that the Leftists gave President Trump four years ago. Which is to say, less than none. And I note that Mr. Biden has either wisely or luckily chose a VP who is even more odious than he, thus discouraging the coup that he so richly deserves.

I prefer to watch reruns of "Friends."

Let the Dems celebrate.

Some of them will eventually regret voting for His Excellency Joseph R. Biden, Jr., when his policies bite them in the posterior.

Joe Biden will be even worse than Obama.
That is the Democrat's problem.
I've heard democrats say Joe was wrong on virtually every issue and even opposed taking out Bin Laden, which ended up being one of Obama's few accomplishments.

The running joke in democrat circles was, Obama picked Joe Biden as a running mate because he just wanted to prove he did not need a VP to win.
Obama picked Joe as a token dumb liberal white guy who is easy to manipulate.

Forum List

Back