Zone1 Christian Nationalism is Not Chrstianity!

Life is like pruning a bush. Some branches are thin and can be easily snapped off and don’t hurt much. Others are thick and need to be cut or sawed and can hurt. Immediately after the pruning the bush looks like crap. But after the new growth occurs the bush is transformed from what was once a scraggly bush into full and lush bush.

The law of compensation never sleeps. Even when people aren’t aware of it and distract themselves with things that don’t matter. Like arguing over one’s religious beliefs.

"Faith without works is dead."

The teaching of Christ were for individuals and societies. The lord punishes NATIONS as well as individuals.
I think Jesus was talking about Good deeds not spreading evil thoughts and deeds in his name.

"Faith without works is dead."

The teaching of Christ were for individuals and societies. The lord punishes NATIONS as well as individuals.
In the very words you said the Lord punishes Nations as well as individuals. Are you planning to be the Lord ? I've been accused of that, but in your case, you are actually promoting this insanity.

Christian one only needs to believe that God so loved man that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death so as to reconcile justice with mercy."
Actually the quote began, “to be a Christian one only needs to believe”

It’s a distinction that matters when discussing the minimum requirement to be Christian.

And you wonder why you are plagued by demons.

Jesus defined marriage. The STATE instituted a DIFFERENT definition, and because CHRISTIANS (who vote too) don't agree, you want to SILENCE their vote.
Jesus never said anything about Jesus or against them.

I'm thinking that the Far right christians must secretly be fundamentalist Jews because they only tend to care about what the Old Testament says

Jesus never said anything about Jesus or against them.

I'm thinking that the Far right christians must secretly be fundamentalist Jews because they only tend to care about what the Old Testament says
The admonitions were tribal laws had nothing to do with GOD.

Forum List

Back