Did you know that Trump has an "Evangelical Christian Advisory Board"? Who's on it?

These are the members of Trump's Evangelical Christian Advisory Board:

Michele Bachmann
A.R.Bernard
Mark Burns
Tim Clinton
Kenneth and Gloria Copeland
James Dobson
Jerry Falwell Jr.
Ronnie Floyd
Jentezen Franklin
Harry Jackson
Robert Feffress
David Jeremiah
Richard Land
James MacDonald
Johnnie Moore
Robert Morris
Tom Mullins
Ralph Reed
James Robison
Tony Suarez
Jay Strack
Paula White
Tom Winters and Sealy Yates

Yea, THAT Michele Bachmann. Who believes 9/11 was punishment from God for letting gays live. And the Belgium attack was God mocking Obama. And that is only the beginning. Not to mention her husband. I'xe seen men more macho on Drag Race.

The council does have a small split. Not all Evangelicals believe in the "new" right wing Christian "Prosperity Gospel". Basically, the Prosperity Gospel teaches that if you turn your life over to Jesus, you will be set upon the road to prosperity and riches. Most of the time, when something bad happens, you are told you haven't been honest with Jesus. That you are still harboring some sin. In other words, using spiritualism as a stick and money as a carrot.

Burns who said Bernie needs to get saved and accept Jesus.

Tim Clinton who, in the past has been a major gay hater. But now says gays should forget the "Converstion therapy fiasco" and just remain celibate. Pointing out that many times when someone had such a change of heart, it's because a family member came out. Just sayin'.

The Copeland's, one of those TV mega preachers with jets and mansions.

James Dobson, who insisted that the children murdered at Sandy Hook, by the son of a right wing survivalist was really God's doing for allowing gays and women's rights.

Jerry Falwell Jr. who was forced to resign from Liberty's board. They said Trump does not reflect Christlike behavior, which they have been promoting for 40 years.

Ronnie Floyd who said gay is not an orientation, but, get this, "an idea".

Jentezen Franklin who has two mega churches. Uses his private jet to give sermons at both every Sunday.

Jack Graham, who was accused of protecting a child molester who was later convicted. He said Jesus didn't answer false accusations either. So me must be like Jesus.

Harry Jackson hates gays.

Robert Jeffress, gay leads to child molesting and Catholicism is a pagan religion.

I'm stopping. I'm sickened looking up the odious beliefs of these awful and evil people. They aren't all completely evil. A few believe the prosperity gospel is misguided and wrong. Two maybe.

Basically a rouges gallery of hate and connived wealth.

Member of Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board resigns over 'conflict in values'

A long list of fake Kristians that use that religion to make money off of the easily fooled. Michelle Bachmann? When the right wing finds a crazy they like they stick with them.

Forum List

Back