Zone1 Christian Nationalism is Not Chrstianity!

And you wonder why you are plagued by demons.

Jesus defined marriage. The STATE instituted a DIFFERENT definition, and because CHRISTIANS (who vote too) don't agree, you want to SILENCE their vote.
You cannot force your values on others it's as simple as that, it's discrimination. To use the law to discriminate is especially egregious on a secular and religious level.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Constitution.
I wouldn't call the constitution atheistic, but I understand what you mean. They make it very clear that there will be no national religion or that people should be forced to worship any particular religion.

Leave it to a Catholic to have the delusion to be telling what is, and what is not still "Christianity." :rolleyes:

iu

If they follow scripture, and say they are? They are, regardless of your statements to the contrary.
Actually to be a Christian one only needs to believe that God so loved man that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death so as to reconcile justice with mercy.

The teachings of Christ were for individuals, not society.

Notice how I ignored your intended slur.

You cannot force your values on others it's as simple as that, it's discrimination. To use the law to discriminate is especially egregious on a secular and religious level.
Then WHY do you insist on imposing your morality on society.

Stay out of other people's lives.

Then WHY do you insist on imposing your morality on society.

Stay out of other people's lives.
I am not forcing anything, you are the one who is attempting to make our laws based on morals which are changeable and not reliable. Our laws are based on ethics, another of your so-called atheistic ideals. I find it amazing that the atheists are more truthful about the application of the law than the so-called Christians.

I am not forcing anything, you are the one who is attempting to make our laws based on morals which are changeable and not reliable. Our laws are based on ethics, another of your so-called atheistic ideals. I find it amazing that the atheists are more truthful about the application of the law than the so-called Christians.
Of course you are. You are imposing many things on the culture. You hate opposition so you try to bully Christians or anyone with basic morality. You are very dishonest with us and yourself

Actually to be a Christian one only needs to believe that God so loved man that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death so as to reconcile justice with mercy.

"Faith without works is dead."

The teaching of Christ were for individuals and societies. The lord punishes NATIONS as well as individuals.

"Faith without works is dead."

The teaching of Christ were for individuals and societies. The lord punishes NATIONS as well as individuals.
Failed behaviors naturally leading to failure is not God punishing sinners anymore than successful behaviors leading to success is God rewarding non-sinners.

Failed behaviors naturally leading to failure is not God punishing sinners anymore than successful behaviors leading to success is God rewarding non-sinners.
Wrong. Sine is punished.

Christian Nationalism is Not Chrstianity!

Yep and neither is liberation theology.
"Christian one only needs to believe that God so loved man that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death so as to reconcile justice with mercy."

1670114991663.png

1670115083150.png

"Christian one only needs to believe that God so loved man that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death so as to reconcile justice with mercy."

View attachment 734273

View attachment 734275

I’m fairly intuitive but I can’t read minds. Not yet anyway.

Forum List

Back