‘Wow’: Elizabeth Warren Accuses Banks Of Protecting Racial Discrimination

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Racist banks becoming landlords to poor black people is slavery all over again. WAKE UP, BLACK PEOPLE!

Last edited:
I agree with her that banks are racist. So she should take that $12 million net worth and give it to me for safekeeping, instead of keeping it in one of those racist banks.

I agree with her that banks are racist. So she should take that $12 million net worth and give it to me for safekeeping, instead of keeping it in one of those racist banks.
It's only $12 million?

Racist banks becoming landlords to poor black people is slavery all over again. WAKE UP, BLACK PEOPLE!

Where is the other side of the story? Is there another side? :dunno:

And why would you call them, "poor blacks," when, digging into the allegations, reveals they were quite wealthy blacks.
It seems, you are making some racist assumptions yourself.

Do you deny the banking industry is trying to make a change?

:eusa_think:

1670434236829.png

1670434917157.png

Here Dems go again...remember the home mortgage default crisis that wrecked the economy in 2007-2008? That was due to Dems demanding lenders lower the standards for qualifying for a home mortgage because, RACISM.

So the market made all those bad loans, created a market to buy up the bad loans, and people who quite clearly did not qualify for those loans in the first place defaulted.

Forum List

Back