Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
LaLa seems to be putting the em-pha-sis on the wrong sy-la-ble, as usual.

Do you agree w/where she's putting the blame?

If not, where does the blame belong for this colossal loss just suffered by the Republicans here in Georgia?

If not, where does the blame belong for this colossal loss just suffered by the Republicans here in Georgia?

The big flop no matter what those ditzy women think or say.

Laura said the republican senators did not do much of anything to back Herschel, she says from all appearances, it seemed very much like they did not want him in D.C. . And that made her very angry about it. . Good. Good point. ---- So what are you flipping out over? ---- Not that you people ever make much sense.

Last edited:
Laura said the republican senators did not do much of anything to back Herschel, she says all appearances are they did not want him in D.C. And that made her very angry about it. . Good. Good point. ---- So what are you flipping out over? ---- Not that you people ever make much sense.
Yes the GOP Senators did. About 3 days before the election some of the notables from nearby showed up... like that putz Graham rallying for Walker.
Too little, too late.

Congratulations to the ghetto assholes in Atlanta that elected the piece of sorry ass shit Warnock.

When they buy food and gas and have to pay inflated dollars and when the economy sucks and Illegals are bringing in the drugs to their neighborhoods they should remember they were the fucking idiots that are responsible.

Electing Democrats is the dumbest thing a person could possibly do.

Just shows you how stupid and greedy the goddamn welfare Negros are.

Religious leaders shouldn't be in political office. We're not a theocracy, no matter how much you want us to be.

Among others, yes. But I'm not suggesting evangelical religious leaders like Warnock shouldn't be allowed to run, I'm saying electing them is a bad idea. But you do you, if you want a theocracy, have at it.

I said I would never vote for him but not because he is a minister, but because he is a hypocritical one.

Those people come from all sorts of backgrounds.

Congratulations to the ghetto assholes in Atlanta that elected the piece of sorry ass shit Warnock.

When they buy food and gas and have to pay inflated dollars and when the economy sucks and Illegals are bringing in the drugs to their neighborhoods they should remember they were the fucking idiots that are responsible.

Electing Democrats is the dumbest thing a person could possibly do.

Just shows you how stupid and greedy the goddamn welfare Negros are.

Tru dat

Among others, yes. But I'm not suggesting evangelical religious leaders like Warnock shouldn't be allowed to run, I'm saying electing them is a bad idea. But you do you, if you want a theocracy, have at it.

After the leftists' CONTINUAL whining about the right's religious tendencies, I'd think they'd be ashamed.

Oh, wait.

No.

They have no shame.

Hypocrites.

You and Cliff Schecter -- whoever that is -- enjoy the imagery of "breaking" women?

Laura said the republican senators did not do much of anything to back Herschel, she says from all appearances, it seemed very much like they did not want him in D.C. . And that made her very angry about it. . Good. Good point. ---- So what are you flipping out over? ---- Not that you people ever make much sense.
So you're saying she's blaming the Republican Senators then?

Forum List

Back