Would it be unethical or immoral for a 40 year-old man to procreate with a 14 year-old girl if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...they were the last two remaining people on Earth?

I say no, it would not. Being fruitful and multiplying as soon as possible would be a "good" thing, based on my personal belief system. How about you?
If they were really the last 2 people on earth then the father would have to screw his daughters, the mother would have to screw her sons and siblings would have to screw eaxh other resulting in an inbred retarded population
Not necessarily. While the percentages of birth defects would absolutely increase; they could potentially be mitigated. It would require an aggressive breeding plan, and a strict culling process to remove those individuals who are born with infermities. After about 3 generations one could theoretically start broadening the risk gap inbreeding presents.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.
But not always successfully. Many young girls are still growing and therefore have problems with pregnancy and delivery. A true man would keep that very much in mind.

Accepted figures for the minimum viable population fall in the 50 to 80 range. So, realistically, humanity would likely already be doomed.

The only ethical consideration, then, is mutual consent.

I say no, it would not. Being fruitful and multiplying as soon as possible would be a "good" thing, based on my personal belief system. How about you?

Is the man named Epstein or Clinton?

This is a stupid hypothetical. Yes, "men" exist who try to have sex with teenage girls.These are people who are incapable of having normal relations with people of their own age so they hunt for the youngest among us.I remember the Duck Dynasty guy, who says that he is a Christian, encouraging men to go after 16-year-olds. Pedo. roy moore????

The topic isn't about that.

Does the 14 yo agree to this or is it something the 40 yo is just pushing?

Morality is between them at this point, but if there are only two people left on the planet then humans are already essentially extinct. The gene pool isn't big enough to survive.

Maybe I should have included more men and more underage females in my scenario, but the fundamental question remains. The answer, as always, is subject to one's personal belief system. It could be said that there isn't necessarily a right or wrong answer and that's what makes ethics discussions especially interesting.

If they were really the last 2 people on earth then the father would have to screw his daughters, the mother would have to screw her sons and siblings would have to screw eaxh other resulting in an inbred retarded population

It wouldn't be pretty. I probably should have included more people in the scenario but the fundamental question is the topic and not the medical consequences of inbreeding.

CrusaderFrank

Why are you so rhetorical? Why not articulate your belief that the ethical solution would be to wait until the female is of a more appropriate age and that the risk of human extinction is an acceptable possibility?

CrusaderFrank

Why are you so rhetorical? Why not articulate your belief that the ethical solution would be to wait until the female is of a more appropriate age and that the risk of human extinction is an acceptable possibility?
The human race is not a BFD, better for it to end than to fuck a 14 year old.

There was a Twilight Zone episode where 2 Southern soldiers find a spell book that could have won the Civil War, but they had to renounce the Creator and accept the democrat Party, er, I mean Satan as their Savior. They passed on the opportunity saying, "if our cause it to be buried, let it be buried in Hallowed ground"

It has to be 50 years since I've seen it and I still remember that

There was a Twilight Zone episode where 2 Southern soldiers find a spell book that could have won the Civil War, but they had to renounce the Creator and accept the democrat Party, er, I mean Satan as their Savior. They passed on the opportunity saying, "if our cause it to be buried, let it be buried in Hallowed ground"

It has to be 50 years since I've seen it and I still remember that

Ok, so why didn't you just state that earlier? Is this a topic that should be forbidden? Are there other topics that you feel should be verboten?

Does the 14 yo agree to this or is it something the 40 yo is just pushing?

Morality is between them at this point, but if there are only two people left on the planet then humans are already essentially extinct. The gene pool isn't big enough to survive.

Maybe I should have included more men and more underage females in my scenario, but the fundamental question remains. The answer, as always, is subject to one's personal belief system. It could be said that there isn't necessarily a right or wrong answer and that's what makes ethics discussions especially interesting.

If the issue is whether or not morality is subjective, I would have to say yes. If you are asking me if it is moral for a 40 yo man to have sex with a 14 yo girl, I would say no. There are no conditions under which I would find that moral. But in the circumstances you give, my position is irrelevant. It would be between the two of them. For that matter, if the man felt it was fine to beat the girl into submission and violently rape her then he would still see it as moral. She would probably not, but the circumstances really make her position irrelevant as well.

CrusaderFrank

Your statement is at odds with itself. If the entire race is no BFD ( as in Big Fucking Deal); then it is exponentially less of a big deal what happens to an individual member of that group....

There are people in this world that would get her pregnant and then leave Dodge! Feets don't fail me now!

There is an interesting correlation between current Westen cultures propensity to to offset pregnancy, and specifically by males who have to capacity to offer "security" to the would be mothers, and their offspring; and the "declining birth rates amongst whites in white nations, who subsequently get out bred by the non whites who are far less hung up by such a mind set.
Long story short..? This self assumed "moral superiority" when it comes to modern Western views on sex, and partnering has had, and is having a negative effect on our culture as a whole. And is in no small part leading to our displacement.

If they are the only two people left, then they get to decide what is moral or ethical and the opinions of people that no longer live does not matter. That being said, it would be difficult for them to know if they are the last two people on Earth.
All they'd have to do is see zero activity on Facebook for 48 hours.

Who decides what's ethical and moral besides the two of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back