Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

“And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.”
They "bowed down to him" just like many people bow down to each other as a sign of respect.

Have you never bowed down to anyone? Did you do it because you thought they were God?:auiqs.jpg:

God never became a human being. But please do carry on if it makes you feel better, masochist.

They "bowed down to him" just like many people bow down to each other as a sign of respect.

Have you never bowed down to anyone? Did you do it because you thought they were God?:auiqs.jpg:

God never became a human being. But please do carry on if it makes you feel better, masochist.

“Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” He answered and said, “And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you.” And he said, “Lord, I believe.” And he worshiped Him.”

“Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” He answered and said, “And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you.” And he said, “Lord, I believe.” And he worshiped Him.”

So they guy showed Jesus some respect. So what. And how does that justify your worship of a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS? At least Jesus was alive at the time. You disrespect your beloved Jesus every time you get on your knees to worship a lifeless matzo for spiritual life.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know???

So they guy showed Jesus some respect. So what. And how does that justify your worship of a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS? At least Jesus was alive at the time. You disrespect your beloved Jesus every time you get on your knees to worship a lifeless matzo for spiritual life.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know???
“And when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says, ‘And let all the angels of God worship Him.'”

“And when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says, ‘And let all the angels of God worship Him.'”
"Then I bowed down at the angel’s feet to worship him, but he said to me, “Do not worship me! I am a servant like you and your brothers and sisters who have the message of Jesus. Worship God alone."

You seem to forget that Jesus warned his sleeping disciples to pray to be spared "the test" in Gethsemane and that Jesus himself said that he would be lifted up by God like Moses lifted up the bronze serpent during the time of testing in the wilderness which was a test failed miserably

Hezekiah was credited with keeping Gods commands and doing what is right by destroying the bronze statue that Moses made for people to turn to for healing from a plague of fiery serpents.

Heres the thing. If it was right for Hezekiah to destroy the statue of the bronze serpent then it was never right for anyone to turn to it, the lifeless work of human hands, for healing. Hmmm.

Jesus cited this story as a warning because he knew that he would become the object of idolatry as he is because silly people like you do not realize how common it was in biblical times to show respect to another person by bowing before them or calling them Lord which just amounts to Sir.

Not one of your passages justifies "worshiping" Jesus as if he was God in the flesh. An impossibility for many reason not the least of which is that God is not and never was human.

"God is not a man that he should lie; he is not human so he does not change his mind."

"Then I bowed down at the angel’s feet to worship him, but he said to me, “Do not worship me! I am a servant like you and your brothers and sisters who have the message of Jesus. Worship God alone."

You seem to forget that Jesus warned his sleeping disciples to pray to be spared "the test" in Gethsemane and that Jesus himself said that he would be lifted up by God like Moses lifted up the bronze serpent during the time of testing in the wilderness which was a test failed miserably

Hezekiah was credited with keeping Gods commands and doing what is right by destroying the bronze statue that Moses made for people to turn to for healing from a plague of fiery serpents.

Heres the thing. If it was right for Hezekiah to destroy the statue of the bronze serpent then it was never right for anyone to turn to it, the lifeless work of human hands, for healing. Hmmm.

Jesus cited this story as a warning because he knew that he would become the object of idolatry because silly people like you do not realize how common it was in biblical times to show respect to another person by bowing before them or calling them Lord which amounts to Sir.

Not one of your passages justifies "worshiping" Jesus as if he was God in the flesh. An impossibility for many reason not the least of which is that God is not and never was human.

"God is not a man that he should lie; he is not human so he does not change his mind."
When the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, so that they might go and anoint him. And very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb. And they were saying to one another, “Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance of the tomb?” And looking up, they saw that the stone had been rolled back—it was very large. And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, dressed in a white robe, and they were alarmed. And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter that he is going before you to Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.” And they went out and fled from the tomb, for trembling and astonishment had seized them, and they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid.

When the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, so that they might go and anoint him. And very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb. And they were saying to one another, “Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance of the tomb?” And looking up, they saw that the stone had been rolled back—it was very large. And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, dressed in a white robe, and they were alarmed. And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter that he is going before you to Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.” And they went out and fled from the tomb, for trembling and astonishment had seized them, and they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid.
Every "eyewitness account" of seeing Jesus after the crucifixion was an "eyewitness account" of what was seen and heard in dreams, the medium through which God communicates, which convinced them that Jesus survived death and was alive and well and living in the realm of God.

You need to include reality in your speculations. Your unrestrained imagination has deceived you

Sucker.

Every "eyewitness account" of seeing Jesus after the crucifixion was an "eyewitness account" of what was seen and heard in dreams, the medium through which God communicates, which convinced them that Jesus survived death and was alive and well and living in the realm of God.

You need to include reality in your speculations. Your unrestrained imagination has deceived you

Sucker.
Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
Now when he rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons. She went and told those who had been with him, as they mourned and wept. But when they heard that he was alive and had been seen by her, they would not believe it.

Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
Now when he rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons. She went and told those who had been with him, as they mourned and wept. But when they heard that he was alive and had been seen by her, they would not believe it.
lol...

Jesus Appears to Two Disciples
After these things he appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country. And they went back and told the rest, but they did not believe them.

After these things he appeared in another form
lol...

1711637270390.png

And then ding was transformed......... A miracle!

1711636969670.png

Last edited:
lol...

View attachment 923598

And then ding was transformed! A miracle!

View attachment 923597
The Great Commission
Afterward he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and he rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who saw him after he had risen. And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."

The Great Commission.Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."
"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to SMITE "the nations."

"Take, from my hand, this cup of "fiery" wine and make all "the nations" to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is THE SWORD that I am sending among them."

:wine:

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"

Last edited:
"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to SMITE "the nations."

"Take, from my hand, this cup of "fiery" wine and make all "the nations" to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is THE SWORD that I am sending among them."

:wine:

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"
Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But even now I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give you.” Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.” Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.” Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” She said to him, “Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world.”

Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But even now I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give you.” Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.” Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.” Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” She said to him, “Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world.”
"And seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to see if he could find anything on it. When he came to it, he found nothing but leaves, for the time for figs was not yet. And he said to it, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.”

"And seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to see if he could find anything on it. When he came to it, he found nothing but leaves, for the time for figs was not yet. And he said to it, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.”
Jesus Weeps
When she had said this, she went and called her sister Mary, saying in private, “The Teacher is here and is calling for you.” And when she heard it, she rose quickly and went to him. Now Jesus had not yet come into the village, but was still in the place where Martha had met him. When the Jews who were with her in the house, consoling her, saw Mary rise quickly and go out, they followed her, supposing that she was going to the tomb to weep there. Now when Mary came to where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet, saying to him, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.” When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in his spirit and greatly troubled. And he said, “Where have you laid him?” They said to him, “Lord, come and see.” Jesus wept. So the Jews said, “See how he loved him!” But some of them said, “Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man also have kept this man from dying?”

Jesus Raises Lazarus
Then Jesus, deeply moved again, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone lay against it. Jesus said, “Take away the stone.” Martha, the sister of the dead man, said to him, “Lord, by this time there will be an odor, for he has been dead four days.” Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?” So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.” When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out.” The man who had died came out, his hands and feet bound with linen strips, and his face wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Unbind him, and let him go.”

Where the vultures gather, there lies the corpse.
The Plot to Kill Jesus
Many of the Jews therefore, who had come with Mary and had seen what he did, believed in him, but some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done. So the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered the council and said, “What are we to do? For this man performs many signs. If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation.” But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all. Nor do you understand that it is better for you that one man should die for the people, not that the whole nation should perish.” He did not say this of his own accord, but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, and not for the nation only, but also to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad. So from that day on they made plans to put him to death.

“What are we to do? For this man performs many signs. If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him

"After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory."

"After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory."
Now if Christ is proclaimed as raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain. We are even found to be misrepresenting God, because we testified about God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if it is true that the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in Christ we have hope in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied.

But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ.

Forum List

Back