Haitian man arrested for raping a 15 y/o disabled girl at a migrant hotel in Massachusetts Wednesday night came to the U.S. via the Biden admin’s ...

Wow, you are a limited person, aren't you.

If you want to demonize entire group, let's demonize ALL gun owners for mass shootings.

Makes about as much sense.

Lordy, Chatbot. You do make the most nonsensical attempts at comparison.

Let's see. Responsible gun owners abiding by the law is somehow a comparison to Illegal immigrants committing felonies.

You fell down and bumped your head again, right?

When the hell is somebody going to do something about this administrations lawlessness? I'm sick of these fucking assholes ignoring our laws and getting away with it. Is there an adversary party in this country or what? Close the fucking border and start deporting. MAGA

Not gonna happen.
As long as people have mortgages, pensions, SS, medicare and Netflix they'll boldly proclaim what others "should" do from the comfort of their homes as they eat their beef...and will keep their mouths shut (except for internet bravery...which will soon be lost as well)

All the while, the noose is slowly tightened around your necks. Slow boil.
America is perhaps to be known as histories greatest example of the failures of freedom and the foundations and rise of communism.

There will be no "rebellion" and no civil war. As the generation that knew what freedom was dies off they will be replaced by the dumbed down who will accept their fates and their masters will.

If you're young, you're fucked. If you're old be grateful you lived when you did.
By the way..if you think elections are going to change things....remember JFK who was the last Prez to try to.
ALL elected leaders are pawns. I don't give a damn what they say or appear to do.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen.
As long as people have mortgages, pensions, SS, medicare and Netflix they'll boldly proclaim what others "should" do from the comfort of their homes as they eat their beef...and will keep their mouths shut (except for internet bravery...which will soon be lost as well)

All the while, the noose is slowly tightened around your necks. Slow boil.
America is perhaps to be known as histories greatest example of the failures of freedom and the foundations and rise of communism.

There will be no "rebellion" and no civil war. As the generation that knew what freedom was dies off they will be replaced by the dumbed down who will accept their fates and their masters will.

If you're young, you're fucked. If you're old be grateful you lived when you did.
By the way..if you think elections are going to change things....remember JFK who was the last Prez to try to.
ALL elected leaders are pawns. I don't give a damn what they say or appear to do.
A very wise and straight forward opinion of today's sad state of affairs. Yes the old along with their valued character's in which were displayed in the light, are fast fading away before us. The prophesies are being shown in these signs that we are seeing today, yet the evil one has ensnared many in these latter days. Repent and seek the Lord's peace and word if lacking in this area my friend's... It is the only answer.....For to know so much is to know also the truth, and so to ignore the truth is folly. You are driven by the truth, and that is a good thing.

Any of you who won't vote Trump are responsible for this and every other "migrant" crime.

Don't forget to blame all your friends and family past and present who neglected to take civic duty seriously for the last 100 years while communists slowly eroded your freedom and seized control. it is likely that everyone you know or have ever been related to is also to blame. Not just todays democrats.

This has been coming for nearly 100 years and only now are people beginning to take it seriously.
A bit too late.

A very wise and straight forward opinion of today's sad state of affairs. Yes the old along with their valued character's in which were displayed in the light, are fast fading away before us. The prophesies are being shown in these signs that we are seeing today, yet the evil one has ensnared many in these latter days. Repent and seek the Lord's peace and word if lacking in this area my friend's... It is the only answer.....For to know so much is to know also the truth, and so to ignore the truth is folly. You are driven by the truth, and that is a good thing.

True.
Faith is sometimes the only thing you have left.
In the grand scheme of things, the fall of America will be meaningless. Less than a fraction of a nanosecond relative to the passage of time.
Nations rise and fall, kings and queens come and go.

I have faith in the passage of time and the enduring nature of the cosmos. I am comforted to know I will soon return to being star dust.
All else being mankind contrived and somewhat self-serving.

True.
Faith is sometimes the only thing you have left.
In the grand scheme of things, the fall of America will be meaningless. Less than a fraction of a nanosecond relative to the passage of time.
Nations rise and fall, kings and queens come and go.

I have faith in the passage of time and the enduring nature of the cosmos. I am comforted to know I will soon return to being star dust.
All else being mankind contrived and somewhat self-serving.
You are an atheist ?

Forum List

Back