Haitian man arrested for raping a 15 y/o disabled girl at a migrant hotel in Massachusetts Wednesday night came to the U.S. via the Biden admin’s ...

Yep. And dead Americans, crime and an economic stranglehold on the taxpayer is the result of Biden's anticipated future voting base.
Whenever you are a participant in some serious weirdo crazy bull crap, and you have been given power to boot, then how is Biden any different than the Roman Emperors who existed in the Roman times ? Think about it.

The only system that is broken is the one in this country, and Trump intentionally broke it to pander to the anti-immigrant right.

There are only 1500 case workers to vet millions of asylum seekers. My wife has been waiting for her asylum hearing for seven years.
Get help for your TDS... Please !!

About the same as the unvetted 330,000,000 million who already live here.

Most crime is committed by people who live here. Heck, immigrants tend to be better behaved because they don't want to pooch their chance of becoming citizens.
Of course they don't, and that's why they are so easily exploited and in some cases enslaved. You don't give a shite about that though, because it's all about what you personally gain from it right ??

The only system that is broken is the one in this country, and Trump intentionally broke it to pander to the anti-immigrant right.

There are only 1500 case workers to vet millions of asylum seekers. My wife has been waiting for her asylum hearing for seven years.

Eh. No reason anyone should unquestionably accept your tales and fables.

So many Trump cult pervs here, all dreaming about pedo stuff, as they do 24/7 now.

It's who they are now. It's what defines them. They're so far gone into their perversion, they don't even realize it's not normal, and they hate anyone who points out they're not normal.

So many Trump cult pervs here, all dreaming about pedo stuff, as they do 24/7 now.

It's who they are now. It's what defines them. They're so far gone into their perversion, they don't even realize it's not normal, and they hate anyone who points out they're not normal.
Don't project your leftist party nastiness on conservatives in general you lying dolt. Yes their is nastiness on both side's whenever it is found, but leftist have been the most prevalent to be found practicing nasty bad habits in society today. Hell that's what the Democrat's have been bending over backwards for over these many year's, otherwise by wanting change, acceptance, and normalization of practices that go against God's plan and goes against him not agreeing with such things that he considers to be sinful. Only one way forward, and that is to accept God's plan, repent, and stop the sinning before it's too late.

Of course they don't, and that's why they are so easily exploited and in some cases enslaved. You don't give a shite about that though, because it's all about what you personally gain from it right ??

Isn't about me, guy, it's about doing what is right.

Just because your racist ass lives in mortal fear a Mexican might move in next door, doesn't mean we should pooch the entire immigration system, which is what Trump did.

Quit yelling at ME.
Congress needs to do their JOB and find a bipartisan solution.
I laugh at this, because we all know that Congress is inept and will bitch about the situation but NEVER find a solution. This has happened for decades.

One of these Candidates needs to VOW as a Promise to attack Congress repeatedly until Congress passes a Border Bill.

Dear Lord. Quit YELLING at the POTUS or common Americans, and start DEMANDING that CONGRE$$ does their JOB.

Tell Congress.
Demand Congress finds a solution.
Negative we have perfectly legal ways of becoming a citizen without breaking the law which they are doing and democrats are allowing!

Total deflection, this happened because of Biden he allowed the perp in the country
And KILLERS crossed the border and Killed while trump was POTUS.
You just won't report that.
Negative we have perfectly legal ways of becoming a citizen without breaking the law which they are doing and democrats are allowing!
LLOLLLOLLLO, a legal way that is broken.
Takes YEARS.
A perfectly Legal Way shouldn't take YEARS.

D and R are allowing it, because Congress refuses to FIX the broken system.

Screw that send him back to Haiti
No. He should be locked up for a long time, not just released in his home country to sneak back into the US or go on about his business raping local kids there. I am not saying I would additionally order him castrated or something wild like that, but might be willing to contribute money for a good cause.

And KILLERS crossed the border and Killed while trump was POTUS.
You just won't report that.

LLOLLLOLLLO, a legal way that is broken.
Takes YEARS.
A perfectly Legal Way shouldn't take YEARS.

D and R are allowing it, because Congress refuses to FIX the broken system.
Trump didn't bring them in you tool!
Coming into our country and being a citizen should take time and be difficult!

No. He should be locked up for a long time, not just released in his home country to sneak back into the US or go on about his business raping local kids there. I am not saying I would additionally order him castrated or something wild like that, but might be willing to contribute money for a good cause.
Shove a tracker up his arse, I do not want to pay for 3 hots and a cot, better yet execute him right away!

Shove a tracker up his arse, I do not want to pay for 3 hots and a cot, better yet execute him right away!
Sorry. The justice system uses the Tremors method, so right away does not come into play.

Forum List

Back