Woke SJW/liberal/progresive - Thats me

The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals. People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies. Basically people who give some thought to the welfare of others rather than self interest.
The right has one over-riding concern, their own self interest. They have no time for folk who are different or basically not themselves because it does not suit their narrow agenda.

And all roads lead back to their pockets.

As a Christian I reject the right and its self serving philosophy. It held the world back for centuries and caused untold pain and suffering. I am proud to be described as any of the above.
I guarantee that if we we were sitting at a table having a discussion, your face and neck would turn red, your eyeballs would literally start rolling uncontrollably and you would leave the table...that would be all within 15 seconds.
How do I know?
Because I have caused this pattern to occur many times.
Farting is not a form of discussion.

Then stop doing it.
Why? You hungry today?
Maybe looking for something a little more substantial?
Maybe extra lumpy?
Look down moron, dinner is served.
If you don't want to dance, don't play the music, fool.

^^^ Diagnosis: Moronic Noob, boring and likely suffering from severe Halitosis ^^^

Don't even know "hal."
But you on the other hand sure bring the stink.
Tell us, when the cat finally quit trying to bury you did you have to bury him?

Sod off, Swampy.
Wassa Matta widdle "conservative"
ums tiny bwain not able to keep up?
Well that's ok
Ums just get some new undies and off to bed with you.

If you can't play the game don't open the board.

The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals. People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies. Basically people who give some thought to the welfare of others rather than self interest.
The right has one over-riding concern, their own self interest. They have no time for folk who are different or basically not themselves because it does not suit their narrow agenda.

As a Christian I reject the right and its self serving philosophy. It held the world back for centuries and caused untold pain and suffering. I am proud to be described as any of the above.
I guarantee that if we we were sitting at a table having a discussion, your face and neck would turn red, your eyeballs would literally start rolling uncontrollably and you would leave the table...that would be all within 15 seconds.
How do I know?

Then stop doing it.
Why? You hungry today?
Maybe extra lumpy?

^^^ Diagnosis: Moronic Noob, boring and likely suffering from severe Halitosis ^^^

Don't even know "hal."

Sod off, Swampy.
Well that's ok

You're a soggy and sad little knigget. I've seen hundreds of pathetic trolls like you infiltrate the board over the years. You're BORING, and likely to end up being put on ignore by the more intelligent folks on the board.

Adios.

Last edited:

Not many people are willing to self-identify as fascist racists. You're the exception.

People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies.

This is not what you want, this is not what SJWs want.....what you want is a society that allows you to punish and persecute people who disagree with you.....that allows you to use race to push your agenda....

You don't want to end unfair treatment or racism...you want to be the ones in charge of and creating unfair treatment and racism...

You want to be the bully....

Tell me if you're getting this same impression from Tainted Tommy

The child everyone else thought was weird, in an unfavorable way. Few wanted to be his friends, if any at all.

Most of his peers made fun of him all through his childhood.

Bullies (and by that, I mean the kind of genuine bullies that existed in our generation) routinely assaulted him.

Going into adulthood, he fared poorly in the workforce.

Now in the virtual world of the internet, he fantasizes about being the bully that gets to pick on everyone else. Of course, if he tried any such thing in real life, he'd just get his ass kicked; but here, he can pretend whatever he wants.

How do I know?

Then stop doing it.
Why? You hungry today?
Maybe extra lumpy?

Don't even know "hal."

Sod off, Swampy.
Well that's ok

You're a soggy and sad little knigget. I've seen hundreds of pathetic trolls like you infiltrate the board over the years. You're BORING, and likely to end up being put on ignore by the more intelligent folks on the board.

Adios.
Guessing that doesn't include you my tiny brained "conservative."

Better at this than you'll ever hope to be dingleberry.

Dear Tommy Tainant
Glad you make the commitment to be woke Christian!

1. When you are woke enough to grasp how Christian Spiritual Healing works to help all people come out naturally as they are, whether gay, straight, transgender etc., then I will believe you are fully woke and aware. Not in denial while projecting blame on others thinking you are superior, which isn't fully mature as a Christian.

2. When you no longer judge, reject or deem the right/religious right as inferior to yourself, when you do not "hate or hold anger or unforgiveness" toward your neighbor, then I will believe you are fully in Christ and not just as biased against your neighbor as you accuse others.

Can you honestly say you forgive these other religious/rightwing equally?

Jesus said we cannot hate others and say we are loving and forgiving others as we want God to forgive us.

What is causing the remaining conditions you hold against others?

Can I pray with you in Christ Jesus to remove any such barriers preventing unity among Christians left and right?

If you and I both confess and commit to follow God by receiving Jesus, we should no longer be divided but completely agreeing to receive God's truth love and will in perfect unity and wholeness.

Can we please pray in Jesus name for full forgiveness and correction that all our relations be made whole and perfect, new in Christ and healed in the Holy Spirit?

In Jesus name Amen

The Doctor's Wife
Ziggy
Amadeus
JohnDB
Grailhunter

Note: I do NOT mean false faith healing that is either judgmental or commanding outcomes or conditions. I mean the real Christian practice if agreeing to receive God's forgiveness, healing and will unconditionally: www.christianhealingmin.org
Www.healingisyours.com

Perhaps you support some positive ideas.

But you also support Leftist Totalitarianism. That is a deal breaker.

Under Leftist Tyranny, hundreds of thousands have lost jobs/careers for slightest disagreement.

Most Conservatives live in fear:

Chart2.jpeg

Here.

Perhaps you support some positive ideas.

But you also support Leftist Totalitarianism. That is a deal breaker.

Under Leftist Tyranny, hundreds of thousands have lost jobs/careers for slightest disagreement.

Most Conservatives live in fear:

Chart2.jpeg

Here.
Why do you think I believe in "leftist totalitarianism" ?

You don't want a fair society.....that is a lie.

You want the power to destroy anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You are the ones banning speech, locking people up if they don't want the vaccine........you are destroying lives if they don't agree with you...

You are the opposite of those who want to help people...you are the bully, you put the boot in the necks of others....

You don't want a fair society.....that is a lie.

You want the power to destroy anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You are the ones banning speech, locking people up if they don't want the vaccine........you are destroying lives if they don't agree with you...

You are the opposite of those who want to help people...you are the bully, you put the boot in the necks of others....
You are a fucking crazy gun nut. I dont see you as being able to pass an opinion on anything.

A rather pathetic sight to see, a wannabe tyrant trying to put his boot lightweight loafer down on someone's neck, when he has only one leg and cannot achieve the balance necessary to do so.
Sadly Leftists are successful in imposing Tyranny on those they disagree with. Most non-progressives have posted something for which they can loose their career.

Sadly Conservatives are not really interested in doing anything to oppose Cancel Culture.

No, sane people use those words to describe insane Dimmers.

Forum List

Back