Here's one way republicans keep control of Florida

Yahoo is full of crap.
It's all over the news, not just Yahoo. The paid sham candidate got 6,000 votes and the election was decided by 32. That is clear fraud that affected the outcome of an election.

You should be happy!

Election fraud is real!

Yahoo is full of crap.

Let's get something clear. Republican legislators don't give a damn about you, about their constituents, or about this country. The only thing they care about is their own political success, and the wishes of those that financially support them. And to be honest, it has been that way for more than 150 years, ever since Lincoln took the Republican nomination in a smoke filled room full of scoundrels and grifters. If those that support the Republican party had even an elementary understanding of US political history the party would be on the scrap yard of history, where they have belonged for more than a century.

Democrats had a chance to keep a seat but lost by a slim margin. How did they lose..well that is interesting..here's how.. How a Sham Candidate Helped Flip a Florida Election

In November, José Rodríguez, an effective legislator who had crusaded for Florida to face the climate change crisis, lost to the Republican challenger, Ileana Garcia, by a mere 32 votes out of more than 215,000 that had been cast. Alex Rodriguez had received 6,382 votes and played the spoiler.

It is likely Democrats were cheated out of a seat in Florida, but he is badly wrong about the state of the climate, the "crisis" that exist only in the conned minds of democrats.

Yahoo is full of crap.
It's all over the news, not just Yahoo. The paid sham candidate got 6,000 votes and the election was decided by 32. That is clear fraud that affected the outcome of an election.

You should be happy!

Election fraud is real!

How does that change the election results a whit? No one knows who the 6000 would have voted for if the so-called "sham candidate" wasn't on the ballot.

Yahoo is full of crap.

You should be happy!

Election fraud is real!

How does that change the election results a whit? No one knows who the 6000 would have voted for if the so-called "sham candidate" wasn't on the ballot.
Pamphlet mailers claiming his left wing positions were sent out, and commerical with the same message aired. They chose a sham candidate with the same last name as the real Democratic candidate.

It is quite reasonable to assume that enough of those 6,000 votes would have gone for the Democrat to make up for his 32 vote loss.

In fact, to assume anything else is ridiculous.

Democrats had a chance to keep a seat but lost by a slim margin. How did they lose..well that is interesting..here's how.. How a Sham Candidate Helped Flip a Florida Election
Republicans had a chance to keep the presidency. How did they lose? Voter fraud , stuffing the ballots, mail in ballots . Cry me a river.
They lost by cowering before an unpopular President and botching leadership during COVID.

Then they lost TWO Senate seats in Georgia by discouraging Republicans from voting

Republicans had a chance to keep the presidency. How did they lose? Voter fraud , stuffing the ballots, mail in ballots . Cry me a river.
They lost by cowering before an unpopular President and botching leadership during COVID.

Then they lost TWO Senate seats in Georgia by discouraging Republicans from voting

Why do you think that the Republicans would have won the election easily last year, if they would have only denounced President Trump?

Suppose the GOP would have nominated Bill Weld, the Republican runner up in the primary process. Would you have voted for Weld? I sure the hell wouldn't have. Millions of libs would have had to be willing to switch to Weld, and I don't see him as a very compelling candidate at all.

Why do you think that the Republicans would have won the election easily last year, if they would have only denounced President Trump?

Suppose the GOP would have nominated Bill Weld, the Republican runner up in the primary process. Would you have voted for Weld? I sure the hell wouldn't have. Millions of libs would have had to be willing to switch to Weld, and I don't see him as a very compelling candidate at all.

Let’s look at it this way
Republicans won seats in the House and Senate as well as Governors. People were voting against Trump not his party.

Republicans should have manned up and dumped Trump a year ago.

Republicans won seats in the House and Senate as well as Governors. People were voting against Trump not his party.

What makes you so impressed with Bill Weld- or Joe Walsh- for that matter?

I can't see either of those gentlemen doing better than Trump at all.

Never heard of any of them. They were the only ones with the testicles to run against Trump.

Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Lil Marco all chose to kiss the ring rather than offer an alternative to Trump

Never heard of any of them. They were the only ones with the testicles to run against Trump.

Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Lil Marco all chose to kiss the ring rather than offer an alternative to Trump

What makes you think that any of those folks wanted to be President, or had the support in 2020? Besides, they all liked the Trumpster.

Why didn't Anti-Trump Republicans like Kasich and Jeb Bush and Mitt run?

Joe Walsh. Life's been Good!

There's absolutely no evidence of that, but this florida thing has already led to charges.
Yea, so what . Obama is not in jail and he illegally spied on Trump, his incoming administration, journalists,Congress, supreme court justices. It's obvious that there is corruption .

There's absolutely no evidence of that, but this florida thing has already led to charges.
Yea, so what . Obama is not in jail and he illegally spied on Trump, his incoming administration, journalists,Congress, supreme court justices. It's obvious that there is corruption .

Any day now, right?

Forum List

Back