Woke SJW/liberal/progresive - Thats me

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals. People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies. Basically people who give some thought to the welfare of others rather than self interest.
The right has one over-riding concern, their own self interest. They have no time for folk who are different or basically not themselves because it does not suit their narrow agenda.

And all roads lead back to their pockets.

As a Christian I reject the right and its self serving philosophy. It held the world back for centuries and caused untold pain and suffering. I am proud to be described as any of the above.

The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals. People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies. Basically people who give some thought to the welfare of others rather than self interest.
The right has one over-riding concern, their own self interest. They have no time for folk who are different or basically not themselves because it does not suit their narrow agenda.

As a Christian I reject the right and its self serving philosophy. It held the world back for centuries and caused untold pain and suffering. I am proud to be described as any of the above.

[yoda]Runs deep COGNITIVE DISSONANCE in this one does...yessssssss[/yoda]

Woke defines as sensitivity to injustice in society, especially wacism.

Except the vast majority of the time, the wacism is not actually racism.

Such as when the cops in Rotherham were afraid to make a big deal about the way the "asian" taxi drivers were operating a massive rape ring aimed at white underaged girls.

They were afraid, rightly, that people like you would destroy them if they said anything negative about the "asian" taxi drivers.

THUS, thousands of white girls were raped, tortured, even enslaved, for years, because of people like you.

Sounds like a victim's lament right there. Most people who are proud of who and what they are don't need to tell everyone about it.

Your just an asshole.

I've got a lot better words to describe you.

Wow....

What a "coming out".

Seems like this post is more about blame than anything.

Great if you could justify your claims.

But as you are a self described left winger.......I am not holding my breath.

You're woke?

What a shame.

you went straight from a coma to delusion.

This is a joke, right?

Woke SJW/liberal/progresive - Thats me
18554876.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

For an avowed Christian, helping others is serving self interests.
As for the heartless wealthy who refuse to participate in improving human existence, they should remember that there are two reasons to help those in need. The first is that one likes to help people who are not well off so we can all be happier. The second is that one does not like people who are not well off and wants to help them so that they will leave him alone.

Are you a member of the Film Actors Guild?

Woke defines as sensitivity to injustice in society, especially wacism.

Except the vast majority of the time, the wacism is not actually racism.

Such as when the cops in Rotherham were afraid to make a big deal about the way the "asian" taxi drivers were operating a massive rape ring aimed at white underaged girls.

They were afraid, rightly, that people like you would destroy them if they said anything negative about the "asian" taxi drivers.

THUS, thousands of white girls were raped, tortured, even enslaved, for years, because of people like you.

woke to wacism, that's Tommy

I guarantee that if we we were sitting at a table having a discussion, your face and neck would turn red, your eyeballs would literally start rolling uncontrollably and you would leave the table...that would be all within 15 seconds.
How do I know?
Because I have caused this pattern to occur many times.

The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals.

We've seen where your “civilised ideals” lead. My ancestors fought a war to free themselves and this country from your degenerate “civilised ideals”; and another war to reinforce the point when you cretins somehow missed it the first time.

You're an arrogant idiot for being proud of these “ideals”. Sort of a moral/ethical counterpart to the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Forum List

Back