Woke SJW/liberal/progresive - Thats me

The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals. People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies. Basically people who give some thought to the welfare of others rather than self interest.
The right has one over-riding concern, their own self interest. They have no time for folk who are different or basically not themselves because it does not suit their narrow agenda.

And all roads lead back to their pockets.

As a Christian I reject the right and its self serving philosophy. It held the world back for centuries and caused untold pain and suffering. I am proud to be described as any of the above.
How about poofter?

The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals. People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies. Basically people who give some thought to the welfare of others rather than self interest.
The right has one over-riding concern, their own self interest. They have no time for folk who are different or basically not themselves because it does not suit their narrow agenda.

As a Christian I reject the right and its self serving philosophy. It held the world back for centuries and caused untold pain and suffering. I am proud to be described as any of the above.

You're woke?

What a shame.

you went straight from a coma to delusion.
I might point out, too, that he makes these rhreads about HIM quite intentionally.

There is a reason for that.

Woke defines as sensitivity to injustice in society, especially wacism.

Except the vast majority of the time, the wacism is not actually racism
What is wacism? Rasim 'upside down'?

I might point out, too, that he makes these rhreads about HIM quite intentionally.

There is a reason for that.

Apparently, this unfortunate creature…

1616356470192.png

…has fallen in love with his reflection in a pond of water, and is hopelessly pining away.

For an avowed Christian, helping others is serving self interests.
As for the heartless wealthy who refuse to participate in improving human existence, they should remember that there are two reasons to help those in need. The first is that one likes to help people who are not well off so we can all be happier. The second is that one does not like people who are not well off and wants to help them so that they will leave him alone.
You could use that as a starting point for a discussion about trumps wall.

Wacism is me mocking liberals, with baby talk. Specifically retarded baby talk. I am trying to make a distinction between serious and valid discussions of actual, real racism and the retarded baby talk of liberals crying "Wacism" when they just want to shout down a conservative who is saying something that offends them. Probably because it is true.

My hope is that people pick up on it, and it become a meme that spreads out into the real world, until all good people of the world are mocking liberals as the retarded baby talkers they are.

Wacism is me mocking liberals, with baby talk. Specifically retarded baby talk. I am trying to make a distinction between serious and valid discussions of actual, real racism and the retarded baby talk of liberals crying "Wacism" when they just want to shout down a conservative who is saying something that offends them. Probably because it is true.

My hope is that people pick up on it, and it become a meme that spreads out into the real world, until all good people of the world are mocking liberals as the retarded baby talkers they are.
Okay, I see.

I call bullshit.

Yes. I can see you're a victim.

It's rather amazing that it's all primarily geared towards the US political scene.

Indeed, it's odd that he is so obsessed with what he thinks is going on in a country on the other side of the world from him, where he's never been, about which he knows very little that is actually true or useful, and in which he has no standing whatsoever.

His own degenerate shithole of a country got its ass kicked very hard, twice, for telling us how to run our country, and he seems to be desperate to try to singlehandedly provoke yet another such ass-kicking, by telling us again how to run our country.

It's tempting to wish that the U.S. would invade the UK, colonize it, and oppress the British in exactly the same way that the British once tried to oppress us.

It's rather amazing that it's all primarily geared towards the US political scene.

Those who have nothing going for them and never received any positive attention as children because of it often learn at an early age that acting out is the only way to get any attention at all. Negative attention beats no attention at all and it becomes a lifelong trait. There is a bigger audience here than in Britain, so there are more opportunities for negative attention.

It's really quite pathetic when you think about it. Those who know they are never going to be called smart, witty, clever, funny, or astute turn to irritating others as their only way to get any feedback at all.

Indeed, it's odd that he is so obsessed with what he thinks is going on in a country on the other side of the world from him, where he's never been, about which he knows very little that is actually true or useful, and in which he has no standing whatsoever.

His own degenerate shithole of a country got its ass kicked very hard, twice, for telling us how to run our country, and he seems to be desperate to try to singlehandedly provoke yet another such ass-kicking, by telling us again how to run our country.

It's tempting to wish that the U.S. would invade the UK, colonize it, and oppress the British in exactly the same way that the British once tried to oppress us.

He doesn't appear to be totally in the know of what the hell is going on in the UK either. I have friends that are in the UK. They don't seem to be trapped in the same bubble that those in the US appear to be.

What you really mean are people who think THEY know what's best for everyone...right, Tommy?

[yoda]Runs deep COGNITIVE DISSONANCE in this one does...yessssssss[/yoda]
Bingo boedicca
Whoever accuses, self accuses.

Irony in human nature, what we most react to and blame on others by ego,
ends up being something we do ourselves.

What we truly forgive and correct ourselves, we share with neighbors as equals, and do not use to dehumanize and make others inferior.

Thanks to both Tommy Tainant
And boedicca for pointing this out!

Tommy when you see your opponents equally responsible as yourself as equal neighbors, partners and allies in justice reforms, that is when we are Equal in Christ and have established equal Charity for All (Christianity) Equal Justice Under Law ( Jesus as Lord of All) and Restorative Justice (Christ Jesus) as Justice and Peace for All Humanity (Jesus and the Holy Spirit).

If you still see yourself above others, you still haven't fully forgiven and others still will not forgive you. So you are not yet agreeing to receive God's fuller grace in Christ that makes us equal.

What fear is holding you back?

May God's perfect love cast out fear and make us perfect even as our Heavenly Father is perfect.

In Jesus name Amen!

Forum List

Back