With less than a month.......Where do we stand?

CNN: : : : : Trump Down 16
WSJ/NBC Trump Down 14
Rasmussen Trump Down 12
FOX: : : : : : : Trump Down 10
Real Clear Politics: Trump Down 9.7

Bumped again

Biden 374 Trump 164

Everyone knows from last election that the Electoral College is all that matters. Trump is losing almost every swing state that he won in 2016. Yes, things can change but Trump needs the type of historic turnaround he pulled in 2016.
He's in a death spiral of his own making from his debate "performance" and then his "performance" while having covid and steroids … and both may have happened at the same time. But who knows, something could change. What is it? 3.5weeks? Hillary would have carried Mich Wisc and Pa had the election occurred a week earlier.

But I'm more concerned that the dems may not flip the senate than I am about Biden's fortunes flipping. Even if Biden wins, McConnell will NEVER pass a fix for the ACA, and they'll never be a roll back of the income tax cuts or capturing the windfall to the 1% by simultaneously removing corp taxes and lowering personal taxes while increasing spending. McConnell may just starve medicare for the military.

Biden 374 Trump 164

Everyone knows from last election that the Electoral College is all that matters. Trump is losing almost every swing state that he won in 2016. Yes, things can change but Trump needs the type of historic turnaround he pulled in 2016.
The problem for Trump is Americans are already voting, the election is well underway, leaving little time for Trump to turn things around.

I voted yesterday
Millions of people have already voted.

Less opportunity for Trump to change the minds of the voters
My ballot was mailed yesterday.
I'm going in person to say hello to the Black ladies (getting very old) who man the rolls and to give the bird to any Trump "watchers."

It is an odd feeling to think that whoever is elected, one will feel satisfaction and disappointment at the same time. One will have the pleasure to see that one objectionable candidate has lost while having to acknowledge that another undesirable has won.

Forum List

Back