NBC’s Bob Costas rips supporters of “monster” Trump. “A toxic cult”

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Former NBC Sports broadcaster Bob Costas unloaded on former President Trump during a recent TV appearance, calling him the "most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history."

The journalist appeared on CNN’s "Smerconish" on Saturday morning, where he laid into Trump and his supporters, which he also called a "toxic cult."

Additionally, he handed President Biden a stiff rebuke for running for office again, claiming that Biden is risking plunging the country into "insanity" under Trump by not stepping aside and letting someone stronger run against the 45th president.

Host Michael Smerconish brought Costas on to revisit comments he made on HBO’s "Real Time With Bill Maher" earlier this month, when he claimed that Biden’s "hubris" is making him run for re-election even though it’s not in the best interests of his party or the country.

The Emmy-award winning sports reporter was first invited to weigh in on why Trump needs to be stopped at all costs. Costas responded with a forceful condemnation of the former president and his supporters.

Pulling no punches, he said, "He is by far the most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history. He’s only become more disgraceful since 2016 and since 2020. He is a bubbling cauldron of loathsome traits."

Costas then added that only a cult would believe that Trump is fit for office.

"You have to be in the throes of some sort of toxic delusion and in a toxic cult to believe that Donald Trump has ever been, in any sense, emotionally, psychologically, intellectually, or ethically fit to be President of the United States," he said, adding, "But his supporters are locked in on that."

Let me translate this for you, "The peons do not listen to their masters, and I am tired of them not obeying us".

Ever notice that those with the TDS always sound emotionally fragile and next level stupid?

I must say though, damn, it's good to hear the sound of REEEEEEEEEE!!! again.
icon_smile_big.gif

victory.jpg

Last edited:
I was right long long ago. I put these blowbags on mute. Costas, Buck, Wallace etc. Nepotism. Their short sniveling arses should be on ladders in Topeka painting houses In little white Dutch boy hats and jumpsuits. Instead, given million dollar jobs to shill for the deep state because Daddy was in there before.

Last edited:

Former NBC Sports broadcaster Bob Costas unloaded on former President Trump during a recent TV appearance, calling him the "most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history."

The journalist appeared on CNN’s "Smerconish" on Saturday morning, where he laid into Trump and his supporters, which he also called a "toxic cult."

Additionally, he handed President Biden a stiff rebuke for running for office again, claiming that Biden is risking plunging the country into "insanity" under Trump by not stepping aside and letting someone stronger run against the 45th president.

Host Michael Smerconish brought Costas on to revisit comments he made on HBO’s "Real Time With Bill Maher" earlier this month, when he claimed that Biden’s "hubris" is making him run for re-election even though it’s not in the best interests of his party or the country.

The Emmy-award winning sports reporter was first invited to weigh in on why Trump needs to be stopped at all costs. Costas responded with a forceful condemnation of the former president and his supporters.

Pulling no punches, he said, "He is by far the most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history. He’s only become more disgraceful since 2016 and since 2020. He is a bubbling cauldron of loathsome traits."

"You have to be in the throes of some sort of toxic delusion and in a toxic cult to believe that Donald Trump has ever been, in any sense, emotionally, psychologically, intellectually, or ethically fit to be President of the United States," he said, adding, "But his supporters are locked in on that."

Let me translate this for you, "The peons do not listen to their masters, and I am tired of them not obeying us".

Ever notice that those with the TDS always sound emotionally fragile and next level stupid?

icon_smile_big.gif

View attachment 908162
Send Bob to the border for a week with blankets and welcoming kits.

Runts, in particular, seem to detest President Trump. I think it's because he's a big guy.

5 foot nothing sissy-fucks being scared of 6'3" alphas goes back to caveman days. That little runt couldn't fight off an irate 3rd grader.... :laughing0301:

icon_smile_big.gif

View attachment 908162
Nope.

I still don’t give a fart what a sportscaster says about matters of actual importance.

Bob is correct, of course.

That's why you felt the need to get out in front of this before a Democrat posted about it.

Forum List

Back