With less than a month.......Where do we stand?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Biden 374 Trump 164

Everyone knows from last election that the Electoral College is all that matters. Trump is losing almost every swing state that he won in 2016. Yes, things can change but Trump needs the type of historic turnaround he pulled in 2016.

What about this story I have been reading about the Trump campaign assigning its own delegates to the electoral college in each state?
It's yet another example of how corrupt and dishonest Trump is.

What about this story I have been reading about the Trump campaign assigning its own delegates to the electoral college in each state?

Experts have said that moves by state legislatures to appoint their own slate of presidential electors after the election would violate federal law, because Congress enacted a statute in 1845 requiring states to appoint their electors to the Electoral College on Election Day.

Biden 374 Trump 164

Everyone knows from last election that the Electoral College is all that matters. Trump is losing almost every swing state that he won in 2016. Yes, things can change but Trump needs the type of historic turnaround he pulled in 2016.
The problem for Trump is Americans are already voting, the election is well underway, leaving little time for Trump to turn things around.

You cultists will believe anything
I never said I believed it I said I have been reading it. If it comes from a human I tend to not believe what they say until I have investigated it.

Biden 374 Trump 164

Oh, I thought this was going to be a comparison of the candidates POSITIONS ON POILCY.

How silly of me.

Attachments

• 1602158874179.png
    1602158874179.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 7

Experts have said that moves by state legislatures to appoint their own slate of presidential electors after the election would violate federal law, because Congress enacted a statute in 1845 requiring states to appoint their electors to the Electoral College on Election Day.
That's good to know. No doubt he'd have tried.

I sure hope the polls are closer to being accurate this time.

I refuse to believe that this country isn't better than President Super Spreader and this ugly stain on our history.

Trump is not the problem. You people refusing to respect the peaceful transfer of power, is the problem.
Old Mac has crashed every acceptance speech of US presidents.

I sure hope the polls are closer to being accurate this time.

I refuse to believe that this country isn't better than President Super Spreader and this ugly stain on our history.
Trump certainly does not deserve to be President of the U.S. Neither do those who led America into the illegal, catastrophic Iraq debacle and all the long trail of tragic consequences. The cabal of militarists and corporatists who brought the country to ruin with invasions, pre-emptive war and then financial malfeasance on a scale never imaginable before will continue to reign. No qualitative change can be expected with Harris as President and the duopoly still solidly in place. Government gridlock and partisan rigidity will only increase.
No one wants to talk about alternatives to the two party dictatorship, but until that is accomplished, the greatness that America was and still is will continue to wane.

Biden 374 Trump 164

The problem for Trump is Americans are already voting, the election is well underway, leaving little time for Trump to turn things around.

I voted yesterday
Millions of people have already voted.

Less opportunity for Trump to change the minds of the voters

No one wants to talk about alternatives to the two party dictatorship, but until that is accomplished, the greatness that America was and still is will continue to wane.
It will have been a self-inflicted wound. We care far more about who won "Dancing With The Stars" than about how the two ends of our political spectrum are bringing us down.

Biden 374 Trump 164

I voted yesterday

My ballot was mailed yesterday.

Biden 374 Trump 164

I voted yesterday

I'm surprised that you realize that is a danger for you. Shows impressive awareness.

I'm sure you're safe though. You have perfected not giving a damn about facts or anything in favor of ideological purity and partisan loyalty.

Forum List

Back