NBC’s Bob Costas rips supporters of “monster” Trump. “A toxic cult”

The runt standing with normal size men..... :laughing0301:

He's barely as tall as his diminutive old lady. He looks like a gay-as-fuck 3rd grader.

Apologize all you want, I get it - he enables kid fuckers, but that's a shitty way to go through life. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

gettyimages-496589914.jpg

5’5” 130lbs. Perfect size on a ladder in July painting homes. Little short-billed kelly-moore cap short-dicced Buck, Wallace all the same. (Muted trio in the 90s’)
I'm not sure the opinions of people who worship an obese old man with Siberian Husky piss yellow hair and 10 pounds of makeup matter much these days, when it comes to these matters.

If you didn't know I was talking about Trump, you would probably think I was talking about someone at drag queen story hour.

5’5” 130lbs. Perfect size on a ladder in July painting homes. Little short-billed kelly-moore cap short-dicced Buck, Wallace all the same. (Muted trio in the 90s’)
I may have exaggerated.... that's the size of a 5th grader, not a 3rd grader.... or a good sized dog that runs around shitting on the carpet and looking up at people, waiting to get smacked on the nose with a newspaper.

According to X, most people thought he was dead. That's kind of sad.... :laughing0301:

I'm not sure the opinions of people who worship an obese old man with Siberian Husky piss yellow hair and 10 pounds of makeup matter much these days, when it comes to these matters.

If you didn't know I was talking about Trump, you would probably think I was talking about someone at drag queen story hour.

ever hear the song “it ain’t the meat it’s the motion”?
I worship good common sense policy. Not any person.

I know when I think influential and impactful in the arena of our political-cultural milieu, the name Bob Costas immediately comes to mind.

Former NBC Sports broadcaster Bob Costas unloaded on former President Trump during a recent TV appearance, calling him the "most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history."

The journalist appeared on CNN’s "Smerconish" on Saturday morning, where he laid into Trump and his supporters, which he also called a "toxic cult."

Additionally, he handed President Biden a stiff rebuke for running for office again, claiming that Biden is risking plunging the country into "insanity" under Trump by not stepping aside and letting someone stronger run against the 45th president.

Host Michael Smerconish brought Costas on to revisit comments he made on HBO’s "Real Time With Bill Maher" earlier this month, when he claimed that Biden’s "hubris" is making him run for re-election even though it’s not in the best interests of his party or the country.

The Emmy-award winning sports reporter was first invited to weigh in on why Trump needs to be stopped at all costs. Costas responded with a forceful condemnation of the former president and his supporters.

Pulling no punches, he said, "He is by far the most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history. He’s only become more disgraceful since 2016 and since 2020. He is a bubbling cauldron of loathsome traits."

Costas then added that only a cult would believe that Trump is fit for office.

"You have to be in the throes of some sort of toxic delusion and in a toxic cult to believe that Donald Trump has ever been, in any sense, emotionally, psychologically, intellectually, or ethically fit to be President of the United States," he said, adding, "But his supporters are locked in on that."

Let me translate this for you, "The peons do not listen to their masters, and I am tired of them not obeying us".

Ever notice that those with the TDS always sound emotionally fragile and next level stupid?

I must say though, damn, it's good to hear the sound of REEEEEEEEEE!!! again.
icon_smile_big.gif

View attachment 908162
Pretty stupid for a sports announcer.

Forum List

Back