Queen Elizabeth Death Discussion Thread

96 is a ripe old age! My dad is 90 1/2 and mom a little younger, I hope and pray they live that long! Seems like they are going to! But a year ago, the queen was in good health too, so it can happen, quickly, when the time has come....

She's passing onward, family all on way to the Scottish palace where she is.....

She's got to hang on for 626 days. Then she can stick two fingers up to Louis XIV

However, will Charles be King Charles III?
Charles I lost his head, Charles II had 14 illegitimate children.

"For example, Prince Charles, if and when he becomes king, would be—people assume he would be Charles III. But he could technically be George VII because George is in his name.”"

He could become King Arthur the..... probably the first, but it causes all kinds of problems. He could also be King Philip I.

But George VII and Charles III are most likely, the latter because that's what people know him as, and the former because the Georges are less controversial.

LOL at Brits and their antiquated feudal system.

But at the end of the day, both have a head of state, both have a rubbish electoral system. Doesn't change much, other than the UK has more political parties than the US and a more stable head of state....

She's got to hang on for 626 days. Then she can stick two fingers up to Louis XIV

However, will Charles be King Charles III?
Charles I lost his head, Charles II had 14 illegitimate children.

"For example, Prince Charles, if and when he becomes king, would be—people assume he would be Charles III. But he could technically be George VII because George is in his name.”"

He could become King Arthur the..... probably the first, but it causes all kinds of problems. He could also be King Philip I.

But George VII and Charles III are most likely, the latter because that's what people know him as, and the former because the Georges are less controversial.
Thanks! That was new to me!!!

But at the end of the day, both have a head of state, both have a rubbish electoral system. Doesn't change much, other than the UK has more political parties than the US and a more stable head of state....
The Royal Family exerts much power. Royalty within Euro nations have much power. They have a say with bankers, financiers and industrialists in global government.

We were hoping she would out live Charles ... but keeping Charles' reign short will be a big help ... he's responsible for his wife's murder as though he held the knife that cut her throat ... while the slut Camilia Balls watched in laughter ...

Then just cap William and his kids, and Harry ... then we'll finally have our AMERICAN on the throne ... a 9x6 pattern gives our 54 stars on the Flag ...

LONG LIVE KING ARCHIE ... put a little color in the Royal Family ...

The "Royalty" is nothing more than caged zoo animals.
They have no power in government, they have no power in making law, they have no power in Parliment.

All they are, are just animals for people to gawk at and point at, and look thru their cages at them from the outside.

Thats all they've been since they gave up power to Parliment. Nothing more than bedazzled plastic gems on the face of Britain.

Yup it looks like this is it. Our paedo enabling Queen is on he way out and will be replaced by her corrupt son. He accepts payments in cash wrapped up in carrier bags,
Even republicans are putting on a sad face for fear of the backlash.
And i dont get it.
She has lived a life of luxury whilst ignoring the suffering of the people. She hasnt lifted a finger to alleviate any of this.
The tories murdered thousands of old people during covid and there were no state funerals for them.
Time to end this worn out relic and install a republic based on meritocracy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back