Winsome Sears challenges Joy Reid to debate after MSNBC host says 'Republicans are dangerous'...Joy accused GOP of stoking a 'soft white nationalism'!

Wtf would be good enough for joy??? Whites slitting our throats and everyone else going back to the stone age?

It'll be interesting to see if a Candace Owens model can make it on the political stage. Let's face it, that's all she is. And if I were Joy Reid, I wouldn't waste my time having her on the show. She and her alt-right masters (yeah, I went there) aren't interested in a debate, they're interested in "GOTCHA!!" and "SEE???!!!" moments that comprise the red meat for their base. She'd constantly talk over the host and run off the air and declare a non-existent victory that'll get the humpers even harder. I'll be more interested to see what happens to her the first time the realization hits that you were elected to represent and govern ALL the people of Virginia. Not just the Trump base you scared long enough to outdrive your opponent to the polls.

It'll be interesting to see if a Candace Owens model can make it on the political stage. Let's face it, that's all she is. And if I were Joy Reid, I wouldn't waste my time having her on the show. She and her alt-right masters (yeah, I went there) aren't interested in a debate, they're interested in "GOTCHA!!" and "SEE???!!!" moments that comprise the red meat for their base. She'd constantly talk over the host and run off the air and declare a non-existent victory that'll get the humpers even harder. I'll be more interested to see what happens to her the first time the realization hits that you were elected to represent and govern ALL the people of Virginia. Not just the Trump base you scared long enough to outdrive your opponent to the polls.
You write well. Have you ever tried nonfiction?

I have copied this to read later but thought others may be interested...

Should be interesting, but Reid is an Establishment tool. I could recommend other hosts to debate her on those topics, like Dr. Rashad Richey.

I have copied this to read later but thought others may be interested...

Joy Reid is a coward, a racist, and a homophobe. She doesn't have the intelligence or the courage to engage with someone like Sears.

1636055606010.png
1636055638803.png

1636055669979.png

1636055704851.png

Forum List

Back