Dyson: Winsome Sears Is a ‘Black Mouth Moving,’ Justifying GOP’s ‘White Supremacist Legacy’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The flatout racism of those prog hypocrites it beyond belief.
Vanderbilt University professor Michael Eric Dyson said Thursday on MSNBCs “The ReidOut” that Republican Winsome Sears, who was elected lieutenant governor on Tuesday in Virginia, is a “black mouth moving” that is “speaking on behalf of a white supremacist legacy” of the GOP.
Host Joy Reid said, “What Republicans are now doing is they basically demand credit any time any of them ever voted for anybody black or if there’s a black guy on the Supreme Court that’s conservative. Any black conservative is supposedly or the black president having ever been elected, right? The fact that he was elected, period, means there’s no racism.”

She has to be the single most loathsome POS in the fake news media. How does she leave her house without a body gaurd?

On Thursday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” host Joy Reid said Virginia Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears (R) will be the GOP’s “get out of racism free card while Republicans nationwide make ban all history that shows any white person doing anything wrong to black people ever their 2022 mantra.”
Reid said Republicans are “rolling out their latest can’t call it racist card in the form of the newly-elected black lieutenant governor, the former national chair of Black Americans to Re-Elect Trump. It’s the latest version of the right’s tried and tired, look at that black person, you see them standing right there, right? They’re black, that they deployed when Trump’s soon-to-be Chief of Staff Mark Meadows physically displayed a silent black woman to prove that Trump was not a racist, back when he was a congressman. And now, this AR-15-wielding L.G. will be their new get out of racism free card while Republicans nationwide make ban all history that shows any white person doing anything wrong to black people ever their 2022 mantra.”

The flatout racism of those prog hypocrites it beyond belief.
Vanderbilt University professor Michael Eric Dyson said Thursday on MSNBCs “The ReidOut” that Republican Winsome Sears, who was elected lieutenant governor on Tuesday in Virginia, is a “black mouth moving” that is “speaking on behalf of a white supremacist legacy” of the GOP.
Host Joy Reid said, “What Republicans are now doing is they basically demand credit any time any of them ever voted for anybody black or if there’s a black guy on the Supreme Court that’s conservative. Any black conservative is supposedly or the black president having ever been elected, right? The fact that he was elected, period, means there’s no racism.”
Not any worse than the racist on USMB

The guy is a racist punk.

And there is no '“speaking on behalf of a white supremacist legacy” of the GOP'. He confuses the entire legacy of the Democratic Party with the voices in his head.
What Joy doesn't seem to understand is that the thing she attacks is exactly the theory that Dims built their party on. Now they cry when Republicans claim they deserve credit for doing the same.

We ban agenda driven opinions of history but not factual renditions of it.

bripat9643 you be sure to tell that to healthmyths he ran a thread on how the blacks all have low IQ's...I understand what they guy is saying about the new Lt. Gov. yet I see it from the right and left.
Just a note, Dyson is a black man and you can't be racist against your own race.

bripat9643 you be sure to tell that to healthmyths he ran a thread on how the blacks all have low IQ's...I understand what they guy is saying about the new Lt. Gov. yet I see it from the right and left.
Just a note, Dyson is a black man and you can't be racist against your own race.
Thomas Sowell also said that. He's a black economist.

Actually you can be racist against your own race.

However in this case a person (black or otherwise) stating that someone is being used by white supremacists is not a racist statement. I don't know much about the person in question so I'm not promoting what was said just pointing out that the statement made doesn't appear to be racist.

Racism is when you think one race is superior to another. This ain't it.

Actually you can be racist against your own race.

However in this case a person (black or otherwise) stating that someone is being used by white supremacists is not a racist statement. I don't know much about the person in question so I'm not promoting what was said just pointing out that the statement made doesn't appear to be racist.
Thanks, here it is,,,
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
  • the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.
    "theories of racism"

This dynamic is obviously a direct result of racism. Too often, racism is seen as a social phenomenon that happens to black people. But it happens through black people as well. That is, the negative associations thrust upon black people and black culture can color how we black people view each other. Blacks and whites receive the same narratives and images that perpetuate stereotypes of black criminality and flippancy while synonymizing white culture with American values. It is to be expected that there will be an observable impact on black intragroup perceptions.

Last edited:
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
    "a program to combat racism"
  • the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.
    "theories of racism"
Watch some Jesse Lee Peterson videos if you want to see a guy who is racist against his own race.

I’ve long recognized that bigotry and racism is much more widespread and insidious in the left than the right. (Here’s where libs interject “what about those nobodies in Charlottesville five years ago”?) In the last year or so, it’s become more blatant, and it’s surreal the way leftists spew their racist venom while accusing the other side of being the racists.

I’ve long recognized that bigotry and racism is much more widespread and insidious in the left than the right. (Here’s where libs interject “what about those nobodies in Charlottesville five years ago”?) In the last year or so, it’s become more blatant, and it’s surreal the way leftists spew their racist venom while accusing the other side of being the racists.
Yes, Karen, we've established that you find racism everywhere.

Republicans nationwide will ban all history? Like what kind of history?

Like the history of the Democrat Party's racism? Like when they had slaves, started a Civil War, founded the Klan, passed Jim Crow laws, and voted against the Civil Rights Act? History like Bill Clinton and Joe Biden memorializing a former Klan member, Robert Byrd? Why would we ban that?

That's what Democrats do.

Forum List

Back