MSNBC Calls New Lt Gov Of Virginia A White Supremacist....Even Though She Is Jamaican

We agree there. You do realize that Black Slave traders sold the slaves, right? Reason we did not have Asian or Indian slaves was because the trade was coming from Africa. Black people selling other black people. In America we punish drug pushers much more so than drug users. So yes, we were evil and by we I mean they as my ancestors were from Judea. But not to point the fingers at the slave traders in Africa as well as buyers in America is crazy.

So yeah, you have no clue. Like NHJ. Clueless. Utterly clueless. About life, about history and about business. Stick to golf. Where you hit a white ball and follow it for four hours.
Happy to point fingers at slave traders in Africa but we are talking about American history so I don’t know the point in going to deep into that.

Now you just sound angry so perhaps we should stop our conversation, I’m not here to rile you up

Happy to point fingers at slave traders in Africa but we are talking about American history so I don’t know the point in going to deep into that.

Now you just sound angry so perhaps we should stop our conversation, I’m not here to rile you up
American History = black people live in the greatest country on Earth vs. primitive Africa. Angry? You are dismissive and condescending. I just think you are very stupid. All jokes aside.

American History = black people live in the greatest country on Earth vs. primitive Africa. Angry? You are dismissive and condescending. I just think you are very stupid. All jokes aside.
You think I'm very stupid after posting... "American History = black people live in the greatest country on Earth vs. primitive Africa."

Well I'm just fine with that as your statements speak for themselves. I have answered all your points directly BTW so don't pretend like I'm dismissing anything except for the retardedness of your arguments which I'm directly pointing out. Statements like you just made deserve condescension BTW.

You think I'm very stupid after posting... "American History = black people live in the greatest country on Earth vs. primitive Africa."

Well I'm just fine with that as your statements speak for themselves. I have answered all your points directly BTW so don't pretend like I'm dismissing anything except for the retardedness of your arguments which I'm directly pointing out. Statements like you just made deserve condescension BTW.
Your answer: I think what you say is stupid.

How many black people are pining to move to Africa? Come on man. We all have it great here. Let's be honest. Stop the whining.

Your answer: I think what you say is stupid.

How many black people are pining to move to Africa? Come on man. We all have it great here. Let's be honest. Stop the whining.
Who cares?! Whether blacks want to go back to Africa right now is completely irrelevant… how do you not understand this?! Unbelievable

Who cares?! Whether blacks want to go back to Africa right now is completely irrelevant… how do you not understand this?! Unbelievable
It is 100% relevant. How do you not understand this!? Unbelievable.

We have a difference of opinion and you’re throwing a temper tantrum. You’re as whiny as all the leftist loons.

Oh and the black people care. Ask them.

It is 100% relevant. How do you not understand this!? Unbelievable.

We have a difference of opinion and you’re throwing a temper tantrum. You’re as whiny as all the leftist loons.

Oh and the black people care. Ask them.
The black people care?! Haha. Ok I’ll go ask them, thanks for the suggestion. You should go ask them what they think about your little theory that they should be grateful that slavery got them out of Africa and see how they react to that one!

The black people care?! Haha. Ok I’ll go ask them, thanks for the suggestion. You should go ask them what they think about your little theory that they should be grateful that slavery got them out of Africa and see how they react to that one!
I asked them that precisely and they all agreed with me. 100%. Slavery sucked and their ancestors paid a heavy toll but all are happy they live in America. 100% hit rate. Do you know any that would rather be in Africa? Interesting.

You feeling OK?

I asked them that precisely and they all agreed with me. 100%. Slavery sucked and their ancestors paid a heavy toll but all are happy they live in America. 100% hit rate. Do you know any that would rather be in Africa? Interesting.

You feeling OK?
I’m not claiming that black people would prefer to be back in Africa that’s a strawman you’re making up because you’re embarrassing yourself with this debate. Yes slavery sucked and was wrong and had many stains in our past… you seem to want to just say that and then whitewash the rest. Fingers in the ears, lalala whenever anybody mentions sins of the past and the effects throughout our history… people who bring up that stuff are whiney and ungrateful…. People who write about it are a joke… listen to yourself man I don’t like using the R word but you’re skating pretty damn close. I’ll go with extremely tone def for now… damn, I had thought you were better than that.

I’m not claiming that black people would prefer to be back in Africa that’s a strawman you’re making up because you’re embarrassing yourself with this debate. Yes slavery sucked and was wrong and had many stains in our past… you seem to want to just say that and then whitewash the rest. Fingers in the ears, lalala whenever anybody mentions sins of the past and the effects throughout our history… people who bring up that stuff are whiney and ungrateful…. People who write about it are a joke… listen to yourself man I don’t like using the R word but you’re skating pretty damn close. I’ll go with extremely tone def for now… damn, I had thought you were better than that.
Skating close? Use it, little man. What do you want to talk about? We agree slavery was evil. The country fought a war over it. We agree that racism is evil. We agree that Jackie Robinson for example is a hero and an example of bravery and perseverance. What the fuck do you want from me? Spit it out. And you didn’t think. You’re a condescending little prick. What specifically would you like me to acknowledge? I am genuinely curious.

Skating close? Use it, little man. What do you want to talk about? We agree slavery was evil. The country fought a war over it. We agree that racism is evil. We agree that Jackie Robinson for example is a hero and an example of bravery and perseverance. What the fuck do you want from me? Spit it out. And you didn’t think. You’re a condescending little prick. What specifically would you like me to acknowledge? I am genuinely curious.
What you should acknowledge is that you were wrong to say that blacks should somehow be grateful for slavery because it brought them to the USA. That was an offensive and ignorant statement. And when having a discussions about our history and elements of the 1619 project perhaps just discuss those topics instead of calling them a joke before even reading them or constantly diverting from the subject to try and point to how good they got it here which is a simple minded attempt to dismiss the past.

What you should acknowledge is that you were wrong to say that blacks should somehow be grateful for slavery because it brought them to the USA. That was an offensive and ignorant statement. And when having a discussions about our history and elements of the 1619 project perhaps just discuss those topics instead of calling them a joke before even reading them or constantly diverting from the subject to try and point to how good they got it here which is a simple minded attempt to dismiss the past.
I did not say they should be grateful LOL. I said that some good came out of that evil. Find where I used the word “grateful” you demented fool. I said the evil and hardship their ancestors endured the blacks living in the US now are better off. That is all. We discussed the topic you awful teacher and business owner. I said NHJ is an idiot for claiming we went to war for Independence in order to preserve slavery.

You’re just making shit up now. Typical ignorant and uneducated leftist. LOL. You people are a joke. And kids see it. Especially when they push back against CRT, that is being covertly taught in schools.

I did not say they should be grateful LOL. I said that some good came out of that evil. Find where I used the word “grateful” you demented fool. I said the evil and hardship their ancestors endured the blacks living in the US now are better off. That is all. We discussed the topic you awful teacher and business owner. I said NHJ is an idiot for claiming we went to war for Independence in order to preserve slavery.

You’re just making shit up now. Typical ignorant and uneducated leftist. LOL. You people are a joke. And kids see it. Especially when they push back against CRT, that is being covertly taught in schools.
Last time I checked Grateful and Thankful were synonyms and below is your direct quote. Go to bed now dude, you’ve embarrassed yourself enough for one day. Sad that you are compelled to spit so much ugliness out into our world.

If my ancestors were taken from Africa to be enslaved by Hitler but post his defeat we got to live in Germany vs. Africa, I would be thankful for the struggles to get me here, yes. 100%

Last time I checked Grateful and Thankful were synonyms and below is your direct quote. Go to bed now dude, you’ve embarrassed yourself enough for one day. Sad that you are compelled to spit so much ugliness out into our world.
Thankful for my ancestors struggles. I stand by that statement. You want to rehash the old wounds for what reason? To guilt those who had zero to do with it? It doesn’t make any sense. Only ugliness is coming from you and you cannot even see that. I do not sleep. One of my vices. We all have one or two. Yours is idiocy.

Also never said blacks should be thankful. I said I would be. I am allowed to speak for myself. Dumb leftist.

To guilt those who had zero to do with it? It doesn’t make any sense. Only ugliness is coming from you and you cannot even see that.

Azog brings up a very good point Slade, I do think you should concede that.

You can go into any number of statistical metrics, and by any standard, the American black is doing better than any of his counter parts in Africa. Even when Stevie Wonder bluffed that he wished to move to Ghana? He still hasn't. And hell, he's rich as hell.

OTH Azog, the tone deafness which enrages Slade, is that the modern policing system and prison system, which is right there IN THE DAMN CONSTITUTION, has purposely been encouraged by the 13th;

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Thus? Both political parties are guilty for making sure the poor are victims of the for profit industrial prison system. It is NOT systemic racism, but systemic classism. This is also the reason the elite's judges ruled that corporations can have "person-hood," so they can use, abuse, and enslave prisoners. The system is run on money, the law is a two tiered system, and now, more than ever, are we seeing it.

BUT? The 13th didn't just free the black-man, it enslaved all the poor, and created a caste system in American, and permanently set the rich against the poor, making the social strata much harder to transverse, at least for folks that weren't colored. And after the civil war? Forgot about it.

And what was, and IS considered colored, has continually changed.

At one time, southern Europeans, Jews, eastern Europeans, Russians, middles easterners, Indians, Polynesians, etc. All of these folks were definitely NOT white. Hell, a lot of folks didn't even consider Irish Catholics white.

Today? If you are Filipino Italian? Chances are, folks are going to call you white. That's all there is to it. Definitions CHANGE. That, is the point of this whole thread. One hundred-thirty years go, this girl had NO, I repeat, no white blood, by definition, in her. Now? She could mark white on a government application, college entrance app., and no one would say boo.
82ae0cec72e66612829e5f039672052e.jpg

That is what our race obsessed member Mort is always on about, and should be a lesson to us all. RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. IT IS MEANINGLESS.

This whole thing with the establishment trying to emphasize the terrible historical events of the past, to make different In-group/Out-group cleavages blame each other for incidents of discrimination, lack of economic opportunity, or violence? It is a misguided policy.

Teach accurate history of the past. . . but focus on our shared positive values of this nation, TO UNITE US.

Yes, the ancestors of today's black Americans, they might be weirdly fortunate today, that their ancestry went through that hardship, while the ancestors of today's Africans got to stay unmolested in Africa. . . but I think the thing that should be stressed in schools, is how fortunate, ALL Americans are.

For we are so lucky to have the black community here, they are an older community than the Chinese, the Mexicans, the Italians, the Irish, etc. etc. etc. And then teach about all the contributions they have made to the nation. The black community in America, IS America.

America would not be what it is with out them. Can anyone doubt this? :dunno:

Thankful for my ancestors struggles. I stand by that statement. You want to rehash the old wounds for what reason? To guilt those who had zero to do with it? It doesn’t make any sense. Only ugliness is coming from you and you cannot even see that. I do not sleep. One of my vices. We all have one or two. Yours is idiocy.
No I don’t want to guilt those who had zero to do with it, I read about our history to learn from it, to understand other peoples point of view. I don’t demean and deminish it and call them a joke while making snide entitled suggestions that they should be thankful.

I’m sorry you can’t sleep, sounds like you have a restless mind. Perhaps some issues in there that you should actually face and sort out so you can gains a sense of peace. You don’t get that from deflecting and ignoring like you want to do with this subject.

Also never said blacks should be thankful. I said I would be. I am allowed to speak for myself. Dumb leftist.
Right, you said you would be thankful, and we were having a conversation about your statement regarding blacks being better off here in America… in clarifying your point you said you would be thankful. Don’t dive into word games now, we both know what point you were making and we both know it’s bogus. Blacks being grateful for living in America does not take away from the legitimacy of them exploring the ugly past of America and studying how it has effected our culture and society through the years. You go ahead and plug your ears if you can’t handle the conversation though, perhaps that’s for the best

Azog brings up a very good point Slade, I do think you should concede that.

You can go into any number of statistical metrics, and by any standard, the American black is doing better than any of his counter parts in Africa. Even when Stevie Wonder bluffed that he wished to move to Ghana? He still hasn't. And hell, he's rich as hell.

OTH Azog, the tone deafness which enrages Slade, is that the modern policing system and prison system, which is right there IN THE DAMN CONSTITUTION, has purposely been encouraged by the 13th;

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Thus? Both political parties are guilty for making sure the poor are victims of the for profit industrial prison system. It is NOT systemic racism, but systemic classism. This is also the reason the elite's judges ruled that corporations can have "person-hood," so they can use, abuse, and enslave prisoners. The system is run on money, the law is a two tiered system, and now, more than ever, are we seeing it.

BUT? The 13th didn't just free the black-man, it enslaved all the poor, and created a caste system in American, and permanently set the rich against the poor, making the social strata much harder to transverse, at least for folks that weren't colored. And after the civil war? Forgot about it.

And what was, and IS considered colored, has continually changed.

At one time, southern Europeans, Jews, eastern Europeans, Russians, middles easterners, Indians, Polynesians, etc. All of these folks were definitely NOT white. Hell, a lot of folks didn't even consider Irish Catholics white.

Today? If you are Filipino Italian? Chances are, folks are going to call you white. That's all there is to it. Definitions CHANGE. That, is the point of this whole thread. One hundred-thirty years go, this girl had NO, I repeat, no white blood, by definition, in her. Now? She could mark white on a government application, college entrance app., and no one would say boo.
82ae0cec72e66612829e5f039672052e.jpg

That is what our race obsessed member Mort is always on about, and should be a lesson to us all. RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. IT IS MEANINGLESS.

This whole thing with the establishment trying to emphasize the terrible historical events of the past, to make different In-group/Out-group cleavages blame each other for incidents of discrimination, lack of economic opportunity, or violence? It is a misguided policy.

Teach accurate history of the past. . . but focus on our shared positive values of this nation, TO UNITE US.

Yes, the ancestors of today's black Americans, they might be weirdly fortunate today, that their ancestry went through that hardship, while the ancestors of today's Africans got to stay unmolested in Africa. . . but I think the thing that should be stressed in schools, is how fortunate, ALL Americans are.

For we are so lucky to have the black community here, they are an older community than the Chinese, the Mexicans, the Italians, the Irish, etc. etc. etc. And then teach about all the contributions they have made to the nation. The black community in America, IS America.

America would not be what it is with out them. Can anyone doubt this? :dunno:

Good share… I never took issue with the point that most blacks are likely better off here in America than in Africa. I took issue with him taking a conversation about US history in relation to blacks and racism and using that Africa point as some kind of a cop out to say they should stop their whining and be grateful. I think you’d agree more than most that there are many issues with our country and government and bringing a critical voice to those problems and exploring the causes of those problems is not a bad thing.

Good share… I never took issue with the point that most blacks are likely better off here in America than in Africa. I took issue with him taking a conversation about US history in relation to blacks and racism and using that Africa point as some kind of a cop out to say they should stop their whining and be grateful. I think you’d agree more than most that there are many issues with our country and government and bringing a critical voice to those problems and exploring the causes of those problems is not a bad thing.
No it is definitely not a bad thing. . .

. . . but it is also a matter of how much do we do, and at what age.

For instance, at what age do kids need to know that Columbus would cut the ears off of natives that did not find their quota of gold dust, or produce their quota of food, for the gold mining endeavor he set up for his second Spanish exploration?

Is that not something better left for High School or college?

Heroes in the past, WERE conquerors, leaders, titans of industry, explorers and military men. We can acknowledge, that, by our standards today, Columbus would be deemed a war criminal, and still hold him in high regard, as he was a man of legend, FOR HIS DAY. But such complex ideas, are hard for adults to grasp, so, expecting children to understand them? :dunno:

Why is it so difficult to say, there were no good guys, and there were no bad guys at The Battle of the Little Bighorn. :dunno: Folks were different back then, so we judge them by the fears and the aspirations that motivated them.

. . . and context is important too. It is important to emphasize, that all cultures, and all people's, regardless of where they came from, all fought to compete with each other, and treated each other like dirt. Seeing the forest for the trees is super important.

Does anyone actually believe, if the shoe were on the other foot, that Africa would not have colonized the planet, if it had had the luck of position on the planet that Eurpeans had had? If they do, they should probably take a few more classes in Anthro. Humans are all the same.

The United States is, and was, no worse than any other nation on the planet. So being critical, and dividing the nation's youth, at a young age, might not be the best way to foster a community spirit, and promote the national motto ~

E pluribus unum

"Out of Many, One"

The alternative I see the oligarchs playing out in mass culture today? Has only led to balkanization, chaos, and revolutions before in other nations.

. . . but this is obviously what the folks in charge want. They don't want the people to be in control of their own destiny, so they purposely encourage the teaching of hate and division.

I don't agree with it.

I have learned about the Third Reich, the Bolshevik Revolution. We saw the Cultural Revolution and what happened at in Yugoslavia after the end of the cold war. Chaos brings disaster. When elements in society are purposely balkanized, and the leadership does not care about the rule of law, when chaos is encouraged and there is not unity, that is when a nation and a people are put to the sword.

The nation either dies and is divided, or it is turned into a closed society for the benefit of a tiny few.

Either way? it is a no win situation for everyone else.

Forum List

Back