Winsome Sears challenges Joy Reid to debate after MSNBC host says 'Republicans are dangerous'...Joy accused GOP of stoking a 'soft white nationalism'!

It'll be interesting to see if a Candace Owens model can make it on the political stage. Let's face it, that's all she is. And if I were Joy Reid, I wouldn't waste my time having her on the show. She and her alt-right masters (yeah, I went there) aren't interested in a debate, they're interested in "GOTCHA!!" and "SEE???!!!" moments that comprise the red meat for their base. She'd constantly talk over the host and run off the air and declare a non-existent victory that'll get the humpers even harder. I'll be more interested to see what happens to her the first time the realization hits that you were elected to represent and govern ALL the people of Virginia. Not just the Trump base you scared long enough to outdrive your opponent to the polls.
She won't invite her because she will be destroyed and she knows it. Conservatives have no problems dealing with reality and as far as representing all the people? Wasn't it your grand mulatto who ominously uttered the damning words..."Elections have consequences"??? Wasn't it also the DNC who sponsored the "not my president" movement from 2016-2020?

Why yes I think it was!

Jo

Should be interesting, but Reid is an Establishment tool. I could recommend other hosts to debate her on those topics, like Dr. Rashad Richey.
Reid is a Harvard quota. Reading teleprompters and being a verbal bullshit artist does not produce economic velocity for more people to earn a living. You seem to be throwing Reid under the bus like her usefulness is ending for the Prog globalist godless utopia.

She won't invite her because she will be destroyed and she knows it. Conservatives have no problems dealing with reality and as far as representing all the people? Wasn't it your grand mulatto who ominously uttered the damning words..."Elections have consequences"??? Wasn't it also the DNC who sponsored the "not my president" movement from 2016-2020?

Why yes I think it was!

Jo
I think Reid knows it will be more fun watching Winsome Sears fall flat on her face as Lt Gov. Reid would hand Winsome Sears her ass...but talking over the shouting and belligerency would be tiresome.
She was elected because she was palatable to white voters. She even posed with a rifle on her shoulder. She was in like Flynn....:)
But most African Americans will see her (Winsome Sears) as a sellout.

Reid is a Harvard quota. Reading teleprompters and being a verbal bullshit artist does not produce economic velocity for more people to earn a living. You seem to be throwing Reid under the bus like her usefulness is ending for the Prog globalist godless utopia.

And every white person who graduated from Harvard is a quota also.

I think Reid knows it will be more fun watching Winsome Sears fall flat on her face as Lt Gov. Reid would hand Winsome Sears her ass...but talking over the shouting and belligerency would be tiresome.
She was elected because she was palatable to white voters. She even posed with a rifle on her shoulder. She was in like Flynn....:)
But most African Americans will see her (Winsome Sears) as a sellout.
Because that is what she is. Another Candyass Owens.

Why yes I think it was!

Jo
Conservatives might see reality but you right wing extremists don't. Sears would get eaten up, but you right wingers will swear she won.

Conservatives might see reality but you right wing extremists don't. Sears would get eaten up, but you right wingers will swear she won.

Ted Cruz destroyed Ellen Page at the Iowa state fair in a debate, and all the media said was she confronted. Him, they left out of their headlines how he dismantled her argument democrats protected her. Candice is intelligent. She would best joy, but the media would never admit that Winsome Sears would best Reid in any debate. But she won't face Owens for that messed up reasons because black liberals like yourself want black people to think one way, and that's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back