MSNBC Calls New Lt Gov Of Virginia A White Supremacist....Even Though She Is Jamaican

That is what Golf is. You hit a white ball and follow it...for four hours. I play as well.
I was playing a neon yellow ball but thats besides the point... You were making some kind of a snide insult that didn't land so I'm asking directly what you meant by the comment.

I was playing a neon yellow ball but thats besides the point... You were making some kind of a snide insult that didn't land so I'm asking directly what you meant by the comment.
That is precisely what I meant by it. Relax, snowflake. It comes from an old George Carlin joke about Golf. JEEZUZ. Sensitive much?

There were many things in the project. One thing that comes to mind was A meeting that Lincoln had with black leaders. It was the first time blacks were invited to meet in the Oval Office which was historic. The conversation between Lincoln and the black leaders was outlined from the presidential archives and you could read the notes taken from that meeting. It was interesting to hear the way that they spoke. And also to see that Lincoln‘s original idea before emancipation and the Civil War was to encourage these black leaders to rally their people to leave the United States and go to South America to resettle. This is what the meeting was about and that was Lincoln’s original plan to address the slavery and race issues in this country.
Yeah --- I thought it was Liberia rather than South America, but it certainly gives extra power to the misfortune we had that Lincoln was assassinated. He was opposed to harsh Reconstruction AND he wanted to repatriate blacks in Africa.

I still want that. It would be the best solution. We could use the cruise ships. It's doable.

So then you remember his joke about Golf? You hit a white ball and then you follow it...why are you so sensitive?
I remember it now, not at the time I read your post. You were being a total douchebag during our conversation about 1619 and getting personal so I thought you were trying to make another dig

I remember it now, not at the time I read your post. You were being a total douchebag during our conversation about 1619 and getting personal so I thought you were trying to make another dig
Fair enough. I was not being a douchebag. Well I was but because you kept dismissing my opinion.

The headline of your op is inaccurate fake news. Why is it so hard for you people to make a simple and honest argument?

do better!

Nobody called her a white suprematists… she was called "Black mouth" for "White supremacist practices."

Split hairs much?

This guy is an racist and a total sleezebag. This is the way that black elitists preach to the black community....and this racist ideology is how they keep blacks on the plantation:

Liberal MSNBC guest calls Winsome Sears a 'Black mouth' for 'White supremacist practices'​

Liberal commentator Michael Eric Dyson called Virginia's incoming lieutenant governor Winsome Sears a "Black mouth" of White supremacy on Thursday in what critics called a "repugnant" segment on MSNBC.
Sears, a Jamaican migrant and Marine Corps veteran, became the first Black woman elected to the position in Virginia on Tuesday. She declared herself the embodiment of the American dream and that her victory had destroyed "all of the narratives about race."
That apparently didn't sit well on MSNBC, as "The Reidout" host Joy Reid said Republicans "demand credit" for voting for Black candidates. Dyson, a frequent MSNBC guest, agreed with Reid and called Sears a "Black mouth" for "White supremacist practices."
Go to this Link to see the video:​

Dyson has been over the top of years. I didn't know he was still around.

Forum List

Back