Joy Reid tells America that "Republicans are dangerous!"

I'm such a pig and a disgrace to humanity because I'm a democrat. Who knew what republicans think of me, I did.

I'm such a pig and a disgrace to humanity because I'm a democrat. Who knew what republicans think of me, I did.

Honey, you're a pig because of your anti semitic views. You're a pig because you are a political bigot. Your hatred of all dissenting thought, but most of all you're a pig because you are ugly through and through.

It's amazing that a network could employ such a kook.
(I hope the use of the term kook doesn't upset the mods. Hopefully this doesn't violate the "clean start" rules)

MSNBC host Joy Reid says 'Republicans are dangerous'​

It's amazing to me that you think Joy Reid is anti-American, while Tucker Carlson is a true American hero and he touts authoritarians like Viktor Orbach, and Vladimir Putin, and tells Americans not to care about the people of the Ukraine.

You people have all adopted the most vile and hateful right wing dictators and tossed American principles under the bus. Trumplings all.

We are not communists and why should we be scared of you, because you are violent and vicious.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Now, THAT’s FUNNY coming from SHERI . Remember the over 5,000 Riots with the killings, looting, arson, burglaries, destruction of private property etc etc? Were they MAGA Republicans or Trump supporters? Don’t think 🤔 so. That wasn’t violent and vicious? Consider the source. 👍

It's amazing to me that you think Joy Reid is anti-American, while Tucker Carlson is a true American hero and he touts authoritarians like Viktor Orbach, and Vladimir Putin, and tells Americans not to care about the people of the Ukraine.

You people have all adopted the most vile and hateful right wing dictators and tossed American principles under the bus. Trumplings all.
Joy supported the “ more flexible” policy of obama. when it came to Vlad

so eat a dick with your fawx outrage

Joy supported the “ more flexible” policy of obama. when it came to Vlad

so eat a dick with your fawx outrage
She's an ignorant commie Canadian that has no standing in American politics anyway. Nosy assed Canucks. What do they think they are United States of America, North?

Confounding.

It's amazing that a network could employ such a kook.
(I hope the use of the term kook doesn't upset the mods. Hopefully this doesn't violate the "clean start" rules)

MSNBC host Joy Reid says 'Republicans are dangerous'​

republicans are dangerous.

I enjoy living freely, republicans are communistic whit their Christianity stuff- and their abortion stuff.
I enjoy living freely, Democracy are dictators with their mandatory School and business closings, pushing CRT down our throat, insisting that if you didn’t get the Vaccine you are selfish even IF you had the virus, calling those who believe the border should be secure racist, Calling those who don’t want Biological Men competing in women’s sports Bigoted, etc. etc

Forum List

Back