Dyson: Winsome Sears Is a ‘Black Mouth Moving,’ Justifying GOP’s ‘White Supremacist Legacy’

Am I wrong? Did you not find racism without any real proof, Karen? Let alone blame is on CRT for which nobody in that restaurant had any dealings with the subject matter while in their K-12 education.
Again, leftists have been accusing conservatives of racism without proof for years. They even call a black person racist! Everyone who doesn’t yield to the anti-white racism of the left is deemed a racist!

And the irony here….OMG. Leftists find racism EVERYWHERE - when it’s against blacks. But let a white point out racism, or a Jew tell of antisemitism, and wow…..the leftists race out to say “no proof,” or “victim card,” or whatever.

The far-left has divided us according to race and religion (which of course is in itself bigoted), and is according the different groups different treatment.

Blacks - we will race in to defend you against anything that can’t even realistically be interpreted as racist. Gifted classes? Racist! Math? Racist!

Whites - so you don’t like that “woke” companies are so overdoing the black oppression stuff that employees ignore the white customers and race over to serve a black customer the instant she walks in, even AFTER the white customer has said she’s been sitting there for ten minutes with no service? “stop complaining, Karen!”

THIS is why you lost last Tuesday. Conservatives are all for equal opportunity, but not for the over-the-top anti-white sentiment resulting in blacks getting all sort of advantages, and whitey? Well, as its been said, it’s payback time for whitey!”

bripat9643 you be sure to tell that to healthmyths he ran a thread on how the blacks all have low IQ's...I understand what they guy is saying about the new Lt. Gov. yet I see it from the right and left.
Just a note, Dyson is a black man and you can't be racist against your own race.
YOU ARE a LIAR! I have NEVER ran anything saying ALL BLACKs have low IQs!
Prove it! Until you do you are a racist, a black hater and liar!

Again, leftists have been accusing conservatives of racism without proof for years. They even call a black person racist! Everyone who doesn’t yield to the anti-white racism of the left is deemed a racist!

Oh, so this is about you getting even then? Why not just call liberals out when they incorrectly call someone else a racist rather than make up these stupid stories?

A black person was called a racist? Gee, that doesn't sound like a typical wingnut's description of BLM on any given day of the week.

And the irony here….OMG. Leftists find racism EVERYWHERE - when it’s against blacks. But let a white point out racism, or a Jew tell of antisemitism, and wow…..the leftists race out to say “no proof,” or “victim card,” or whatever.''

I get it. You think others are casual with calling people racist and your solution is to join them. Great job, Karen.

The far-left has divided us according to race and religion (which of course is in itself bigoted), and is according the different groups different treatment.

Really? I don't feel divided.

Blacks - we will race in to defend you against anything that can’t even realistically be interpreted as racist. Gifted classes? Racist! Math? Racist!

Yeah, you can't defend your position, I get it.

Whites - so you don’t like that “woke” companies are so overdoing the black oppression stuff that employees ignore the white customers and race over to serve a black customer the instant she walks in, even AFTER the white customer has said she’s been sitting there for ten minutes with no service? “stop complaining, Karen!”

It's a dumb ass assumption that you're making with no proof, Karen.

THIS is why you lost last Tuesday. Conservatives are all for equal opportunity, but not for the over-the-top anti-white sentiment resulting in blacks getting all sort of advantages, and whitey? Well, as its been said, it’s payback time for whitey!”

Democrats lost Tuesday because you weren't served the way you thought you should be, Karen?

I see you were just comparing IQ's of the races for fun, eh?
THERE was NO IQ comparison! GEEZ where did you get that?
Blame the Brookings Institute for being "racists"//
NOTHING about IQ but oh wait a minute.... I understand...

With YOUR IQ you equate SAT college scores, math readiness and graduation rates as equal to IQ scores!
That's how DUMB you are!

"The average SAT scores for Black (454) and Latino or Hispanic students (478) are significantly lower than those
of white (547) and Asian students (632).
The proportion of students reaching college-readiness benchmarks also differs by race.
Over half (59%) of white and (80%) four-fifths of Asian test takers met the college readiness math benchmark, compared to less than a quarter (25%) of Black students and under a (33%) third of Hispanic or Latino students.
As we show, there are similar patterns for English, but the gaps are not as stark.
As SAT participation gaps have shrunk, so have enrollment gaps. But significant gaps in graduation rates and test scores remain; representation is increasing, but success rates have yet to catch up.
Half of Asian students and 45% of white students graduate college in 4 years compared to 21% of Black students, and 32% of Latino or Hispanic students.

Forum List

Back