Wilson Didn't KNOW That Brown Stole Anything

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Ooops. So fresh off the wires that it's not on the 'net. The cop didn't know about the store theft. Oh, the wrinkles in this thing are beginning to make George Zimmerman look boring.

I want to know just how stupid someone would have to be to have just robbed a convenience store...then refuse to get out of the way when a Police cruiser comes down the street? Seriously? You're going to bust the cop's balls about getting on the sidewalk? There is stupid...and then there is STUPID!!!

The FPD are letting out information so slowly, to me that's a sign that CYA is in high gear.

I wonder if this Wilson redneck is somewhere in Nebraska right now. They gave him time to get patched up and out of town before they released his name. Chickenshits.

I want to know just how stupid someone would have to be to have just robbed a convenience store...then refuse to get out of the way when a Police cruiser comes down the street? Seriously? You're going to bust the cop's balls about getting on the sidewalk? There is stupid...and then there is STUPID!!!

Doesn't matter if Brown's IQ was two digits, now does it?

The cop killed him without cause. Brown was running away from him. You don't shoot somebody after an altercation has occurred and the subject is running away after their initial crime is being a wise-ass.

You seriously think if it was black cop this would have happened? No way.

I wonder if this Wilson redneck is somewhere in Nebraska right now. They gave him time to get patched up and out of town before they released his name. Chickenshits.

1. How do you know Wilson is a "redneck"
2. They could've released his name immediately....and then he and his family would've been dead. They reported there were death threats against them.

The cop killed him without cause. Brown was running away from him. You don't shoot somebody after an altercation has occurred and the subject is running away after their initial crime is being a wise-ass.

You know what I think, NoTea? I think most of the people in that neighborhood knew Michael Brown robbed that convenience store long before the video was released. This whole song and dance from family and friends about what a "gentle giant" Brown was? It's the same bullshit we always hear when ever another street thug ends up dead.

Well...they had me fooled. And shitloads of other people around the ol USA were fooled as well.
From now on, any time shit happens I will take it all with a grain of salt. Buncha fuckin' liars.

You know what I think, NoTea? I think most of the people in that neighborhood knew Michael Brown robbed that convenience store long before the video was released. This whole song and dance from family and friends about what a "gentle giant" Brown was? It's the same bullshit we always hear when ever another street thug ends up dead.

A pack of Skittles would have made the picture complete.

Although the officer did not know at the time that Brown had just robbed a convenience store, you don't know for certain how the events unfolded when the shooting occurred. Let me ask you, who's word are you going to take, Brown's accomplice, a petty criminal himself who just robbed a convenience store, or the word of a police officer who's been on the force for 6 years, and with a clean record.

There is no contest, I will take the word of a respected police officer any day over that of a criminal who just robbed a convenience store.

Are you absolutely sure of this? I mean 100% sure? Do you have an inside track on the investigation that makes it possible for you to say this? Do you have access to the evidence?

If you are wrong and the investigation exonerates officer Wilson will be you back here apologizing and eating these words?

It really looks more like the narrative is being adjusted without regard to the facts. Even the reporters were incredulous.

So what's going on with the autopsy? The results were unacceptable. The DOJ is going to have an autopsy with the family planning their own. Do the autopsy results not match the story? If the angle of the bullets don't match the execution fiction will more autopsies change things?

Ooops. So fresh off the wires that it's not on the 'net. The cop didn't know about the store theft. Oh, the wrinkles in this thing are beginning to make George Zimmerman look boring.

Not true.
Jackson did not directly connect Saturday's robbery report with Brown's death. But he did lay out a timeline of events that puts the altercation with Brown occurring less than 10 minutes after a description of a suspect in the robbery had gone out.

That call about a Ferguson store came at 11:51 a.m., Jackson said; a description went out on the police dispatch at 11:52. And at 12:01, Wilson "encountered Michael Brown on Canfield Drive," the police chief said.

Ferguson Police Release Name Of Officer Who Shot Michael Brown : The Two-Way : NPR

So Wilson DID know that there had been a strong arm robbery in the area, and he DID have a description on the two suspects.

BUT he made initial contact with Brown and Johnson because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.

What you are not understanding is the Chief is reinforcing the legal groundwork pertaining to the officer's actions.

Why did the officer initiate contact? Because Brown was committing a legal infraction, which gave the officer a legal reason to stop Brown.

If the officer did not see the video or know Brown by sight, he would have no LEGAL justification to detain him on suspicion. He could question Brown, but not detain him.

The reason for the chief's insistence that the officer confronted Brown in relation to a breech of law will be PARAMOUNT to the officers defense.

Last edited:
so...if we are going to speculate,about what actually happened...without knowing exactly what happened...here goes...

Brown and his friend rob the store...Brown punches the clerk...from what I have heard from people who have seen the video this seems likely...and then they are walking down the street...allegedly blocking traffic...

the police officer does not know about the beating of the clerk or the robbery...he sees these two guys walking down the street causing a seen...he rolls up on them to deal with it...

these two guys, having just robbed the store see a police officer rolling up on them...they probably think the cop is there because of the robbery and become aggressive due to fear of arrest...

the cop, not knowing what the two did is suddenly confronted with one or two aggressive teenagers...not realizing they are going to try to avoid arrest for the robbery...

the fight escalates...the guy who punched the clerk, Brown, assaults the officer to escape arrest, not realizing that the officer just wanted them to clear the street...

The scuffle accelerates and the officer ends up shooting the violent attacker...

we will see how accurate this random speculation is...

And...why is it that Martin attacking Zimmerman is still in dispute...at least the part where the eye witness identified Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding his head against cement...

The FPD are letting out information so slowly, to me that's a sign that CYA is in high gear.

Give both the officer and the the slain young man the benefit of doubt until the autopsy, and the results of the state/FBI investigations, are complete.

But Brown and his witness friend KNEW they just robbed a store, right? Brown and his friend most likely were on edge as the cop pulled up. The witness friend credibility is kaput if they robbed that store, I bet there is more to what happened between them as the cop rolled up on them and they thought he may be there to bust them.

Assaulting a police officer is a crime. Police definitely pursue people who attempt to kill them.

The cop didn't know why Brown was trying to go for the gun but Brown knew why, he knew it was a matter of time before cops identified him as the robber. Kill the cop, flee, and no one would be the wiser. Bad decisions on Brown's part.

What an asshole thing to say !

For gods sake after rioting in town, one would think you would have the brains to know that the officer would have been in danger had they released his name early on.

His family, his home, all would have been in danger !

Use your fucking head before you post something like that !

It is significant that the officer didn't know about the robbery as far as the shooting, unless Brown assumed he was being stopped because of the robbery, then he may have acted like a caged animal, and attacked the cop.

Also, the robbery itself does destroy the claim that Brown was a "gentle giant".

1. How do you know Wilson is a "redneck"
2. They could've released his name immediately....and then he and his family would've been dead. They reported there were death threats against them.

1. The definition fits a white person who treats a black person with no respect due to bias.
A white person who murders a black person due to bias is a super-redneck. My apologies
for not defining him as such.
2. Pure conjecture. How do you even know the dickhead has a family?

What an asshole thing to say !

For gods sake after rioting in town, one would think you would have the brains to know that the officer would have been in danger had they released his name early on.

His family, his home, all would have been in danger !

Use your fucking head before you post something like that !

Feeling sorry for a racist, trigger-happy cop. And you think I'm not using my head. You must be white.

Forum List

Back