QUICK! Ben Carson is Guest Hosting Hannity's radio show RIGHT NOW!

Carson needs to start distancing himself from Hannity if he wants to be taken seriously

Carson needs to start distancing himself from Hannity if he wants to be taken seriously

Agreed, but I think the republicans have too many racist voters to risk running Carson. Look at how energized they become during situations like what's going on in Missouri now. Some of them are opening up their hearts and letting their hatred for blacks come out big time.

He's currently interviewing Dinesh D'Souza!

Agreed, but I think the republicans have too many racist voters to risk running Carson. Look at how energized they become during situations like what's going on in Missouri now. Some of them are opening up their hearts and letting their hatred for blacks come out big time.

You probably love the Palestinians and who are bigger racists than they?

LOLOL

Your attack of Republicans is a joke.

If Carson wants to be considered as a credible political candidate he needs to distance himself from Hannity. If he wants to be a future foxnews host, Hannity is the place to earn your chops

If Carson wants to be considered as a credible political candidate he needs to distance himself from Hannity. If he wants to be a future foxnews host, Hannity is the place to earn your chops

Perfect venue for him.

Seriously. He has nothing to offer on a national level, no qualifications to run for office, no apparent loyalty to the US. ---

Oh wait, that makes him the perfect Republican candidate for darn near any office and/or a future fox pundit.

Perfect venue for him.

Seriously. He has nothing to offer on a national level, no qualifications to run for office, no apparent loyalty to the US. ---
LOL.........you just described Obama. ... :lol: :lol:

I love it when Republicans try to compare Carson's qualifications to Obamas. Obama served eight years in the Illinois senate and four years in the US senate

Carson's qualifications are that he bad mouthed Obama in public

I love it when Republicans try to compare Carson's qualifications to Obamas. Obama served eight years in the Illinois senate and four years in the US senate

We are more concerned with character.

Obama has none.

Dr. Ben's character is well developed and respectable to all loyal Americans.

Any lying, law breaking, America hating con man can convince some of you to vote for him.

But we want someone we can respect and lead us!

That's why Dr. Ben is head and shoulders better than anyone on the Democratic horizon.

Obama has none.

Any lying, law breaking, America hating con man can convince some of you to vote for him.

That's why Dr. Ben is head and shoulders better than anyone on the Democratic horizon.

Yes, we understand the right hates Obama. He has no character, hates America, is a Muslim....

The American people heard your message and rejected it......TWICE

Obama has none.

Yes, we understand the right hates Obama. He has no character, hates America, is a Muslim....

If the media would've done their job, Obama would've never became president.

Yeah, in the Senate he voted present, except for late term abortion. Which he voted for, talk about character.

Obama has none.

Indeed:

52.87% to 45.60%, 365-173

and

51.01% to 47.15%, 332-206

:eusa_clap:

Yepp.

Yeah, in the Senate he voted present, except for late term abortion. Which he voted for, talk about character.

Obama never voted "present" in the US senate

Carson has never voted for anything

Obama never voted "present" in the US senate

Carson has never voted for anything

No, he was busy saving lives.

And Dr. Carson was one of THE WORLD'S BEST NEUROSURGEONS.

Was Barack Obama one of the World's best community organizers before you voted him in?

Was Barack Obama one of the World's Best Senators?

No.

Maybe you could start a thread to support Obama entitled, "World's Best Anti-American Liar!"

Forum List

Back