Wilson Didn't KNOW That Brown Stole Anything

What an asshole thing to say !

For gods sake after rioting in town, one would think you would have the brains to know that the officer would have been in danger had they released his name early on.

His family, his home, all would have been in danger !

Use your fucking head before you post something like that !

Feeling sorry for a racist, trigger-happy cop. And you think I'm not using my head. You must be white.

What proof do you have that he's racist?

He just knows. Sheesh, what's wrong with you people? Isn't that enough?

<sarcasm off>

I want to know just how stupid someone would have to be to have just robbed a convenience store...then refuse to get out of the way when a Police cruiser comes down the street? Seriously? You're going to bust the cop's balls about getting on the sidewalk? There is stupid...and then there is STUPID!!!

Doesn't matter if Brown's IQ was two digits, now does it?

The cop killed him without cause. Brown was running away from him. You don't shoot somebody after an altercation has occurred and the subject is running away after their initial crime is being a wise-ass.

You seriously think if it was black cop this would have happened? No way.
Although the officer did not know at the time that Brown had just robbed a convenience store, you don't know for certain how the events unfolded when the shooting occurred. Let me ask you, who's word are you going to take, Brown's accomplice, a petty criminal himself who just robbed a convenience store, or the word of a police officer who's been on the force for 6 years, and with a clean record.

There is no contest, I will take the word of a respected police officer any day over that of a criminal who just robbed a convenience store.

So the other witnesses to the altercation don't matter? Yep because they are black right?

This "robbery" looks like shop lifting from some angles; has the victim spoken, made any statement?

CaféAuLait;9632752 said:
Okay, sorry you were correct, he did not mention the 'fire' this time but did say this:

“I could see so vividly what was going on because I was so close,” said Johnson, who said he was within arm’s reach of both Brown and the officer when the first of several shots was fired at the teen. Johnson says he feared for his life as he watched the officer squeezing off shot after shot.
Eyewitness to Michael Brown shooting recounts his friend's death | MSNBC

And here is the supposed statement they made to the cop, which rings completely untrue, what kid or even 22 year old speaks to anyone this way:

“A police officer squad car pulled up,” Johnson recalled. “And when he pulled up, these was his exact words, he said, ‘Get the f*ck on the sidewalk.’ And we told the officer we was not but a minute away from our destination, and we would surely be out of the street
Witnesses: Shooting of MO teen began with cops telling him to ?get the f*ck on the sidewalk?

I linked all of Johnson's interviews and had pointed out the changes Johnson has made in his accounts of the incident in another post, I'll have to file this one away as well cause it's a bit different again. (I'd been talking about the effect of memory recall and rewriting and suggesting that Johnson needed to stop retelling the story if he wanted his testimony to be creditable. Of course, I'm not sure the changes Johnson made in his stories matter anymore...)

If you would like to see all of his accounts they are linked here - http://www.usmessageboard.com/9626335-post267.html

I put this up in another thread before the news came out that NOW the Police Chief says the robbery was not connected to the shooting.

I guess he figured out that lie couldn't hold because surely someone else wondered like I did when I heard about the cigars...

if the cop saw the cigars in Brown's hands where are the cigars?

Secured scene of the shooting. So where are the cigars.

Anyway, the Chief now says the shooting had nothing to do with the robbery.

These people are FUBAR'D.

The now inactive Chief of Police states the shooter is a gentle, quiet man.

Doesn't matter if Brown's IQ was two digits, now does it?

The cop killed him without cause. Brown was running away from him. You don't shoot somebody after an altercation has occurred and the subject is running away after their initial crime is being a wise-ass.

You seriously think if it was black cop this would have happened? No way.
Although the officer did not know at the time that Brown had just robbed a convenience store, you don't know for certain how the events unfolded when the shooting occurred. Let me ask you, who's word are you going to take, Brown's accomplice, a petty criminal himself who just robbed a convenience store, or the word of a police officer who's been on the force for 6 years, and with a clean record.

There is no contest, I will take the word of a respected police officer any day over that of a criminal who just robbed a convenience store.

So the other witnesses to the altercation don't matter? Yep because they are black right?
There were different accounts of what happened. I know the officer's version, and Johnson's version (Brown's accomplice who robbed the store with Brown). I don't have any details from other witnesses. If I had to decide who's telling the truth, a police officer with 6 years on the force, or a petty criminal, who do you think I'll pick? Not to mention the fact that the officer was struck in the face and required medical attention.

Police and witnesses have offered very different accounts of what happened Saturday in suburban St. Louis. The account offered by police described a physical confrontation between Brown and Wilson that involved a struggle over the officer&#8217;s gun. But the version described by Johnson has Wilson confronting Brown before shooting him as he tried to surrender.

Jackson said at a news conference that the officer was struck in the face and required medical treatment.

Ferguson police say Michael Brown was a robbery suspect, identify Darren Wilson as officer who shot him - The Washington Post

Attorney: Dorian Johnson confirms he was with Brown at store robbery Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said the officer involved in the shooting -- identified as Darren Wilson -- had gone to the area after a 911 call reporting the robbery. He says a dispatcher gave a description of the suspect, and that Wilson encountered Brown a few minutes before another officer arrived. Attorney: Dorian Johnson confirms he was with Brown at store robbery

Last edited:
The police chief said the shooter didn't know Michael was a suspect in the robbery, then said he saw cigars in Michael's hand. hmmmm

Ferguson officer realized during encounter that Michael Brown might be suspect in robbery, chief says

The officer who shot Ferguson teen Michael Brown stopped Brown and another teen because they were walking in the street, not because of a robbery a few minutes earlier, Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said Friday afternoon.

Jackson said the officer was aware cigars had been taken in the robbery of a store nearby, but did not know when he encountered Brown and Dorian Johnson that they might be suspects. He stopped them because they were walking in the street, Jackson said.

But Jackson told the Post-Dispatch that the officer, Darren Wilson, saw cigars in Brown's hand and realized he might be the robber. The Rev. Jesse Jackson shows up at protest site as Brown family calls for calm : News

Ferguson officer realized during encounter that Michael Brown might be suspect in robbery, chief says

The officer who shot Ferguson teen Michael Brown stopped Brown and another teen because they were walking in the street, not because of a robbery a few minutes earlier, Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said Friday afternoon.

Jackson said the officer was aware cigars had been taken in the robbery of a store nearby, but did not know when he encountered Brown and Dorian Johnson that they might be suspects. He stopped them because they were walking in the street, Jackson said.

But Jackson told the Post-Dispatch that the officer, Darren Wilson, saw cigars in Brown's hand and realized he might be the robber. The Rev. Jesse Jackson shows up at protest site as Brown family calls for calm : News

I have no idea why anyone finds this difficult to understand.

It seems that most folks do not, as the posts to these threads have dried up to a trickle since this information was released.

The ONLY question now is, Did brown try to surrender before the officer shot him again.

Only an autopsy and an investigation will prove that one way or the other.

Today was a shit storm of conflicting reports because most of the media outlets did not report the whole of the FPD Chief's statements - leaving a gap in information for those who only sourced one.

In addition the FPD Chief himself left out bits in his subsequent meetings with the press (having already said them and not repeating himself) As an example of that, one doesn't have two meetings in the same day expecting that someone will tell them every detail at both - the other person rightfully assumes that since he told you x and y bits at the morning meeting, he doesn't need to repeat them again at the evening meeting.

As for what specifically happened when Wilson encountered Brown and Johnson on the street, we're just going to have to wait. It's entirely possible we'll never know 100%. Forensics can only tell us so much so unless there's cellphone video of what happened between Wilson and Brown, the only thing that could resolve what happened would be something like Brown only has two bullet wounds...

EDIT: I forgot the other component of confusion; the fact that FPD Chief [Jackson] handed everything over to county to investigate the second he heard about it. Everything is in County and FBI hands, and Jackson cannot say anything about the investigation. He's probably dead on his feet after this past week handling everything and not speaking to his best ability... I personally don't think he should do anymore 'meet the presses' but he kind of has to.

Last edited:
I put this up in another thread before the news came out that NOW the Police Chief says the robbery was not connected to the shooting.

I guess he figured out that lie couldn't hold because surely someone else wondered like I did when I heard about the cigars...

These people are FUBAR'D.

That is after they said that the cop left one scene to go to this one. If the cop didn't know did he have his radio off? No. This was said solely to reduce the threat of more riots.

Are you absolutely sure of this? I mean 100% sure? Do you have an inside track on the investigation that makes it possible for you to say this? Do you have access to the evidence?

If you are wrong and the investigation exonerates officer Wilson will be you back here apologizing and eating these words?

There will be riots. If he is found not guilty it will be called racism

From the press conference...the cigars were at the scene of the shooting so they are more than likely in an evidence cache during the investigation...

Forum List

Back