The glory that is Aldi.

09cae563-3a7b-41f3-a0ea-d5b131533c41-Aldi.jpg

Aldi is awesome.

Aldi was German engineered after WW2 to be the most efficient grocery store. You know the Squareheads make good stuff.

Aldi is designed to keep the indecisive mouth breathers out. You want cheese puffs lard ass, we got one kind.

Aldi has excellent prices.

The Aldi cashier is a tier one cashier that will ring up your groceries in record time while sitting down, just because you are working and making money you don't need to be uncomfortable for the sake of being uncomfortable....Just box/bag-up your own shit.

Aldi says fuck your customer service, we don't take phone calls because our employees are too busy serving people who are actually in the damn store.

If you are a grocery store and focus on being only a fucking grocery store, it will make you really good at being a grocery store....Not a bank, not a florist, not a coffee shop, not a custom bakery, a grocery store.

Aldi is #1 in the country, Trader Joe's is #2.

Aldi and Trader Joe's are owned by the same company (kinda), so they are competing with themselves to be #1.

Oh, and if you are too fuckin' stupid to figure out the quarter in the shopping cart thing the world is far better off without you anyway. ;)

Thank you.
In Germany, we see the same prices in ALDI as in other supermarkets. They do all sell cheap stuff with mostly identical prices, plus they have the more expensive brands too. ALDI is great to sponge up all the fat cats though, as they think they can save another penny there.

Tucker Carlson is fucking idiot elitist who discovers supermarkets for the first time. In Russia. Like a homeless person doesn't have a quarter to steal a shopping cart. 🙄

Is Aldi yet available on the public market?

Investing in Aldi isn't something you'll be able to do directly since the company isn't publicly traded. However, you are able to invest in companies exposed to a similar customer base as well as those exposed to similar economic variables.

Well-known companies with some customer overlap might include Kroger(KR -0.82%),Walmart (WMT-0.94%), and Costco (NYSE-Coat ), although the business models don't align perfectly, and none will offer a "pure-play" investment in Aldi.

I prefer Lidil because they are closer and I just have to cross the street to Food Lion if I need to get the last few things. Aldi is good, i have nonissues with them they just are a few miles further away. I never had a issue with their layout but I also can read the signage so understand what’s down each row

Forum List

Back