Wilson Didn't KNOW That Brown Stole Anything

Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

By Greg Botelho, Michael Pearson and Ana Cabrera, CNN
updated 7:30 PM EDT, Fri August 15, 2014

Ferguson chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as rob suspect - CNN.com

I don't get why this seems to be so important. The cop did not stop them for the robbery, he was unaware. BUT the guys who robbed the store were probably scared that is why they were being stopped. It makes sense as to why the altercation may have started.

Well...they had me fooled. And shitloads of other people around the ol USA were fooled as well.
From now on, any time shit happens I will take it all with a grain of salt. Buncha fuckin' liars.

Same here Gracie..I still don't like the militarization of the police dept there.

I still don't like the militarization of the police dept there

a day or so out from pulling the militarized police out

rioting breaks out in Ferguson

Well...they had me fooled. And shitloads of other people around the ol USA were fooled as well.
From now on, any time shit happens I will take it all with a grain of salt. Buncha fuckin' liars.

Same here Gracie..I still don't like the militarization of the police dept there.

I think the militarization is more of a budget issue though. The 1033 act gives police departments excess equipment for free (or heavily discounted) and that helps with tight police budgets.

I think the militarization is more of a budget issue though. The 1033 act gives police departments excess equipment for free (or heavily discounted) and that helps with tight police budgets.

did you see how much equipment they have

the gifting away of equipment is nothing new

i had a old jeep Kaiser truck that was gifted to a city

it was a cool old truck

did you see how much equipment they have

the gifting away of equipment is nothing new

i had a old jeep Kaiser truck that was gifted to a city

it was a cool old truck

Don't quote me, but I believe I saw a report recently that said that the state had 6 of the military whatsit vehicles (I think they call them transports - the one in the widely circulated media picture with the gun on top) Can't remember word for word, but the most I recall hearing about in Ferguson was 3 and I don't think I've seen more than 3 in a video yet either.

I'll see if I can find that report later today because I think it also talked about what all MO had - and it was mostly like body armor and night vision goggles and stuff. Was something about militarizing police in the title... Anyway, I've been up for 24 hours and it's time for a nap.

Ooops. So fresh off the wires that it's not on the 'net. The cop didn't know about the store theft. Oh, the wrinkles in this thing are beginning to make George Zimmerman look boring.

I guess he didn't know that the lily white college student was on top of him punching his face and grabbing for his gun either.

The police aren't militarized. If they were militarized they would have real bullets. Having rubber bullets and smoke bombs up against real bullets and Molotov cocktails is not militarized. They are unarmed facing armed rioters.

Ooops. So fresh off the wires that it's not on the 'net. The cop didn't know about the store theft. Oh, the wrinkles in this thing are beginning to make George Zimmerman look boring.

As I said in another thread, it doesn't matter if he did or not. The officer's going to be on trial eventually. When he is, the justification for the lethal shooting will be the only thing under discussion.

To use lethal force, according to Missouri law, the initial stopping of the suspect has to be lawful. By their own admission, and that of witnesses, as well as the officer's account, the two men were in the street and that's why the officer initially stopped them. That's a legal stop, being it's illegal to j-walk. When Mr. Brown laid his hands on the officer that was illegal (assault on a police officer.) From that moment on, force including lethal force was legally justified. And according to Missouri law, the officer is not required not to use lethal force because a supect tries to run away (evading lawful arrest.)

You lay hands on an officer in Missouri, you're fucked.

The robbery wont even come up being completely irrelevant.

Watching the store video, Michael Brown comes across not as an innocent teen but as a brazen thug. He doesn't grab those cigars and run. Oh, no...Brown stops and comes back to further cow the rather small store clerk physically. This appears to be a young man who enjoys using his size...6'4" and 290...to intimidate. He doesn't leave the store and run away. Oh no...he and his little hood rat buddy saunter down the middle of the street refusing to get on the sidewalk even when ordered to by a police officer. Think about that! This is a person who JUST robbed a store and he could give a shit about the police.

You can be assured that the store video WILL be played so that the jury knows exactly how Michael Brown acted on the day that he was shot.

Watching the store video, Michael Brown comes across not as an innocent teen but as a brazen thug. He doesn't grab those cigars and run. Oh, no...Brown stops and comes back to further cow the rather small store clerk physically. This appears to be a young man who enjoys using his size...6'4" and 290...to intimidate. He doesn't leave the store and run away. Oh no...he and his little hood rat buddy saunter down the middle of the street refusing to get on the sidewalk even when ordered to by a police officer. Think about that! This is a person who JUST robbed a store and he could give a shit about the police.

You can be assured that the store video WILL be played so that the jury knows exactly how Michael Brown acted on the day that he was shot.

Ya but he's really a good boy. His Mom said so. Plus he graduated. Only high school but hey. And I'm sure he didn't only graduate because his teachers wanted to get rid of the giant thug like. :)

I wonder if this Wilson redneck is somewhere in Nebraska right now. They gave him time to get patched up and out of town before they released his name. Chickenshits.

1. How do you know Wilson is a "redneck"
2. They could've released his name immediately....and then he and his family would've been dead. They reported there were death threats against them.

1. The definition fits a white person who treats a black person with no respect due to bias.
A white person who murders a black person due to bias is a super-redneck. My apologies
for not defining him as such.
2. Pure conjecture. How do you even know the dickhead has a family?

1. How do you know that Wilson was bias, thus making him a redneck? You psychic or something?
2. The media said so, you moron.

The FPD are letting out information so slowly, to me that's a sign that CYA is in high gear.

I wonder if this Wilson redneck is somewhere in Nebraska right now. They gave him time to get patched up and out of town before they released his name. Chickenshits.

What an asshole thing to say !

For gods sake after rioting in town, one would think you would have the brains to know that the officer would have been in danger had they released his name early on.

His family, his home, all would have been in danger !

Use your fucking head before you post something like that !

Feeling sorry for a racist, trigger-happy cop.

Look at all that conjecture!

The FPD are letting out information so slowly, to me that's a sign that CYA is in high gear.

What an asshole thing to say !

For gods sake after rioting in town, one would think you would have the brains to know that the officer would have been in danger had they released his name early on.

His family, his home, all would have been in danger !

Use your fucking head before you post something like that !

Feeling sorry for a racist, trigger-happy cop. And you think I'm not using my head. You must be white.

I'm not feeling sorry for anyone, and we don't have all the story yet, so let's try to not drag the guy to the nearest tree and have him lynched quite yet, okay ?

Forum List

Back