New Video: Feral and Savage Oathbreakers attack Press

Why are those idiots pointing there lights on the police?

They were shining there bright lights on the cops, that hinders the cops from doing there jobs.

I wasn't there...don't know the whole story...but I do know this: Cops are trained to protect themselves. Any fool that turns flood lights on cops trying to do their job at night should expect to be shot at or gassed. Lighting up the cops makes them easier to aim at.

The fools in this case are in the media.:cuckoo:

I wasn't there...don't know the whole story...but I do know this: Cops are trained to protect themselves. Any fool that turns flood lights on cops trying to do their job at night should expect to be shot at or gassed. Lighting up the cops makes them easier to aim at.

The fools in this case are in the media.:cuckoo:

The cops never mentioned anything about "floodlights" before, during or even after the assault, here is their own statement:

nfowars reporter Jakari Jackson was standing behind Al-Jazeera America and recorded this footage of the SWAT team purposely shooting at an obvious news crew who announced their presence.

“This is press over here! Why are you shooting at us with bullets?” One of Al-Jazeera’s reporters yelled to the SWAT team. “This is media over here trying to cover the story!”

The SWAT team responded by shooting tear gas at the reporters, who were by themselves blocks away from the nearest protestor.

After previous footage of the attack went viral across the globe, the St. Charles County Sheriff’s Department responded by stating that “SWAT team officers were assisting the media in moving their camera equipment and media personnel to a safer area with their consent so that they could continue to cover the event.”

Forum List

Back