Will you liberals and blacks ever denounce black crime?

That's the real question, isn't it.

Or is the bogeyman of "white racism" so great, that now you do not even accept law and order? Black thieves and rapists and murderers are holy and innocent just because they are black?

Answer the question.

Always being told to denounce things. And when people do denounce it, you aren't listening, so demand to have to denounced again and again. It happened in the Paris attacks, people were on here demanding Muslims denounce the attacks, and they were, but you didn't know about it.

How about you denounce the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

If I did why dont you post me saying that? Dont think I didnt notice you removed the "only" thereby admitting your confusion.

You haven't answered the question. Do black cops shoot black people to gain favor with whites? Yes or no
There is a third option. Please ask a question about what i said not what you wanted me to say.

Still haven't answered the question. Yes or no
I dont answer leading accusations. Please rephrase.

Well, I guess since you don't feel like owning up to your own statements we can chalk it up to you just being full of your usual shit.
Well I guess if you cant phrase your questions to what i actually said you must be full of your usual shit.

If I did why dont you post me saying that? Dont think I didnt notice you removed the "only" thereby admitting your confusion.

You haven't answered the question. Do black cops shoot black people to gain favor with whites? Yes or no
There is a third option. Please ask a question about what i said not what you wanted me to say.

Well, I guess since you don't feel like owning up to your own statements we can chalk it up to you just being full of your usual shit.

I'll take the credit for pointing that out and i appreciate you driving my point home.

I'll take the credit for pointing that out and i appreciate you driving my point home.
You never had a valid point and he couldnt even address what I actually said. :laugh:

You never had a valid point and he couldnt even address what I actually said. :laugh:

Your point speaks for itself ...you're an idiot:uhoh3:

Yes. Typically uncle toms would shoot their mother if they felt it would curry favor with whites.

Yes. Typically uncle toms would shoot their mother if they felt it would curry favor with whites.
Thats correct my point speaks for itself. I am glad you recognized that and Bros laughable attempts to change what I said into something else. Good boy.
laugh.gif

Thats correct my point speaks for itself. I am glad you recognized that and Bros laughable attempts to change what I said into something else. Good boy.
laugh.gif

An idiot would say, what you said.......So either your not a clear thinking person, or you just say stupid stuff on the board to get reactions...I think little of both

laugh.gif

An idiot would say, what you said.......So either your not a clear thinking person, or you just say stupid stuff on the board to get reactions...I think little of both
There is a third option. Youre an idiot and you react because you are emotional and afraid of the truth.

laugh.gif

There is a third option. Youre an idiot and you react because you are emotional and afraid of the truth.

"The truth" Are these older black women "uncle Toms" because they want police back in their neighborhood?:dunno:

About 40 people, most of them older black women, gathered in a West Baltimore church basement to ask police to return order to their community.

Read more: Baltimore Residents Beg Police To Protect Their Neighborhoods

laugh.gif

"The truth" Are these older black women "uncle Toms" because they want police back in their neighborhood?:dunno:

About 40 people, most of them older black women, gathered in a West Baltimore church basement to ask police to return order to their community.

This is exactly what I mean. Since you cant dispute what I said and be believable you try to throw some other fecal matter into the fray hoping it will stick. Dont you already know I am too intelligent to allow you to do that? Now please show me where I ever said anything about the Black women and i will answer your question son.

laugh.gif

This is exactly what I mean. Since you cant dispute what I said and be believable you try to throw some other fecal matter into the fray hoping it will stick. Dont you already know I am too intelligent to allow you to do that? Now please show me where I ever said anything about the Black women and i will answer your question son.

What did you say again? Black cops kill black people to gain favor with white people....You're a friken genius..It's unbelievable how smart you are....:eusa_wall:

laugh.gif

What did you say again? Black cops kill black people to gain favor with white people....You're a friken genius..It's unbelievable how smart you are....:eusa_wall:
Thats not what I said dummy. Try again.

That's the real question, isn't it.

Or is the bogeyman of "white racism" so great, that now you do not even accept law and order? Black thieves and rapists and murderers are holy and innocent just because they are black?

Answer the question.
Will you and other conservatives and racists ever stop with the loaded questions fallacies, straw man fallacies, and lies.

It's not?:uhh:

Yes. Typically uncle toms would shoot their mother if they felt it would curry favor with whites

Yes. Typically uncle toms would shoot their mother if they felt it would curry favor with whites
Obviously you have bad reading comprehension. Can you highlight in my statement were I said Black cops or all Black cops?

Obviously you have bad reading comprehension. Can you highlight in my statement were I said Black cops or all Black cops?

My question your response..Are you bipolar?

The black police officer, shot the black man, because he wanted to gain favor with white people?..

The black police officer, shot the black man, because he wanted to gain favor with white people?..

"The black officer" was your words and that doesnt equal all Black officers. I asked you to highlight where I said all Black officers. You couldnt do that. Are you retarded or something?

"The black officer" was your words and that doesnt equal all Black officers. I asked you to highlight where I said all Black officers. You couldnt do that. Are you retarded or something?

LOL.. Are pretending that you're actually intelligent ?..it's not working..you agreed with my statement, and they have medication, if you're bipolar

LOL.. Are pretending that you're actually intelligent ?..it's not working..you agreed with my statement, and they have medication, if you're bipolar
I dont need to pretend. Obviously I am more intelligent than you. I can tell the difference between what I said and what I claimed someone else said. You seem to be struggling with even that simple task.

I dont need to pretend. Obviously I am more intelligent than you. I can tell the difference between what I said and what I claimed someone else said.

People can read it for themselves...Now take your medication:slap:

Forum List

Back