Young Black Couple Wears MAGA Hat in Chicago....what happens next...

They moved to Texas, yes! Got out of the Liberal sick Chicago. They had a you-tube video "Why I left the Democratic Plantation" They got 3 Million views and awesome comments! They went to 6 Flags Park and many great positive comments about their MAGA hats! :)

Let me guess......a bunch of white conservatives gave them the thumbs up.

You sound jealous and confused. They had to leave the Plantation (Democrat Party) and come over to MAGA. 3 million comments on the hat and congratulating them for leaving the Liberal Sewer...:p
There are no plantations you stupid b---- and it's time whites stopped saying this shit. If these fools are stupid enough to support a return to Jim Crow, they deserve whatever they got in Chicago. And if they go to black communities in Texas they are going to get the same thing. Of course a bunch of white racists will support and cheer for blacks who work to help them bring back Jim Crow. If you are black and stupid enough to support MAGA, you deserve whatever hatred you get.

Threads like this are stupid, for stupid people.

And yet here you are in this thread, posting multiple times I might add.

So what stupider? Saying a thread is stupid yet still clicking on it? Or clicking on it then keep coming back to respond to it?

Maybe if you avoided things that you know make you unhappy then you wouldn't be so unhappy.

They moved to Texas, yes! Got out of the Liberal sick Chicago. They had a you-tube video "Why I left the Democratic Plantation" They got 3 Million views and awesome comments! They went to 6 Flags Park and many great positive comments about their MAGA hats! :)

Speaking for IM#2, the three million views and nice comments came from white bots.

Last edited:
Dems need Dem plantations and poverty enslaved blacks to keep the Federal assistance dollars rolling in which they siphon off. Blacks don't actually get the money.

Forum List

Back