Zone1 The Good news is Same as the Bad news

So why is he allowing all those kids in Gaza to have to go through medically required amputations without anesthetic? He doesn't love them too?

So why is he allowing all those kids in Gaza to have to go through medically required amputations without anesthetic? He doesn't love them too?
I never claimed to know everything about God.

And besides, I don't see what that has to do with OP?

I was talking specifically about JESUS

Jesus is understandable. He is lovable.

He saves--if we let Him

God the Father, on the other hand... is unfathomable... except through Jesus. Through Jesus, we can fathom God (sort of).

:)

I never claimed to know everything about God.

And besides, I don't see what that has to do with OP?

I was talking specifically about JESUS

Jesus is understandable. He is lovable.

He saves--if we let Him

God the Father, on the other hand... is unfathomable... except through Jesus. Through Jesus, we can fathom God (sort of).

:)
So, what has Jesus done to help them?

That's not the question. The question is, Why are we? Don't we love them?
That is a difficult question. Aid has been supplied, but Israel is preventing it from being distributed. Seems like there should be some way to get medical supplies to those having surgery. Why do you think Israel is preventing that?

Aid has been supplied, but Israel is preventing it from being distributed. Seems like there should be some way to get medical supplies to those having surgery. Why do you think Israel is preventing that?
Since there is an ongoing war and an obvious siege, I would say Palestine has something Israel wants just as badly as Palestine wants medical supplies. Why doesn't Palestine give Israel what it is asking, as it was Palestine that started the present mess.

Since there is an ongoing war and an obvious siege, I would say Palestine has something Israel wants just as badly as Palestine wants medical supplies. Why doesn't Palestine give Israel what it is asking, as it was Palestine that started the present mess.
So, Israel is denying aid to hurting and starving children as a war tactic? Isn't that against international law?

So, Israel is denying aid to hurting and starving children as a war tactic?
I don't know. Is Palestine denying something knowing full well the response will be no medical supplies? In other words, Neener, neener...we can do whatever we want because you will be forced to give us what we want. I am (guessing, mind you) Palestine could have those supplies in an instant if they truly wanted them and were willing to work to get them. How does it feel to have terrorists strumming and manipulating your own heartstrings? Are you advising them, "Do what it takes! Get those medical supplies!"?

I don't know. Is Palestine denying something knowing full well the response will be no medical supplies? In other words, Neener, neener...we can do whatever we want because you will be forced to give us what we want. I am (guessing, mind you) Palestine could have those supplies in an instant if they truly wanted them and were willing to work to get them. How does it feel to have terrorists strumming and manipulating your own heartstrings? Are you advising them, "Do what it takes! Get those medical supplies!"?
You MAGAS aren't able to differentiate between Hamas, which is a terrorist organization that must be eliminated, and the starving children of Gaze. Those kids didn't attack anybody. Seems like at least some of you MAGSs would at least remember that Christians have always been admonished to exercise compassion, even if the trump party no longer feels that obligation.

You MAGAS aren't able to differentiate between Hamas, which is a terrorist organization that must be eliminated, and the starving children of Gaze. Those kids didn't attack anybody. Seems like at least some of you MAGSs would at least remember that Christians have always been admonished to exercise compassion, even if the trump party no longer feels that obligation.
First I knew (or heard) I am a "MAGA". Who elected Hamas to lead the country? If Palestine wants medical supplies, they know what they need to do to get them. One way is to put them on stage, pull heart-strings and continue on going the way Hamas takes them. Israel is fighting for its own survival. Again, who started it? And how did they start it? Who could stop and get the medical supplies needed? Who is shining a spotlight on children rather than their own behavior?

Of course all hearts are with the children being used to manipulate the outcome of a war. Manipulators deserve no compassion. What the children are going through are on them in more than one way.

I understand one perspective is to soothe the manipulators and give the terrorists what they want, just don't let them torture the children. I'm sure people in this perspective are absolutely positive this will be the last time Hamas and their Palestinian followers will do anything terrible to children if Israel would just give in, asking for nothing in return. My experience with bullies is that when one gives in, the bullying gets worse. But maybe that's just middle school?

First I knew (or heard) I am a "MAGA". Who elected Hamas to lead the country? If Palestine wants medical supplies, they know what they need to do to get them. One way is to put them on stage, pull heart-strings and continue on going the way Hamas takes them. Israel is fighting for its own survival. Again, who started it? And how did they start it? Who could stop and get the medical supplies needed? Who is shining a spotlight on children rather than their own behavior?

Of course all hearts are with the children being used to manipulate the outcome of a war. Manipulators deserve no compassion. What the children are going through are on them in more than one way.

I understand one perspective is to soothe the manipulators and give the terrorists what they want, just don't let them torture the children. I'm sure people in this perspective are absolutely positive this will be the last time Hamas and their Palestinian followers will do anything terrible to children if Israel would just give in, asking for nothing in return. My experience with bullies is that when one gives in, the bullying gets worse. But maybe that's just middle school?
Got it. Kill them all and salt the fields. How perfectly MAGA/Christian of you. "We don't need no stinking compassion"

So, are we saying genocide is a good thing now?

Got it. Kill them all and salt the fields. How perfectly MAGA/Christian of you. "We don't need no stinking compassion"

So, are we saying genocide is a good thing now?
Don't fool yourself. You haven't a heard a thing I said. Therefore you had to make up everything in the above post and attribute it to me. Good night.

I think when people bring up some news event every time people start talking about Jesus..

uh.. yeh, looks like changing the subject. But who knows? Maybe they are sincere in their queries..

:dunno:

I think when people bring up some news event every time people start talking about Jesus..

uh.. yeh, looks like changing the subject. But who knows? Maybe they are sincere in their queries..

:dunno:
You might want to check out the first word in the OP if you are confused as to why people are mentioning Jesus.

You might want to check out the first word in the OP if you are confused as to why people are mentioning Jesus.
wow... HUGE reading comprehension problem!

I am not 'confused as to why people are mentioning Jesus' but why they are mentioning some news event

:banghead:

JESUS is the only one
who loves you

That is both the good news and (if you like people better than Jesus)

bad news..

But if you only knew how much greater is Christ's love than the love of humans... it would be a no-brainer choice..

No gods...all manmade lies, bub.
People use their phony gods to escape from the ugly lives they have created for themselves.

biden chef biden jpg.jpg

No gods...all manmade lies, bub.
People use their phony gods to escape from the ugly lives they have created for themselves.

you don't know me at all. You have NO clue about me OR my Faith and how real it is..

I hate when people act like they know things that they are obviously CLUELESS about... hate it..

so much I might just do an Ignore... I mean, I get it already: People choose not to believe in God! That's their choice.. Now maybe you can let others make theirs (w/o accusing them of being retarded)

you don't know me at all. You have NO clue about me OR my Faith and how real it is..

I hate when people act like they know things that they are obviously CLUELESS about... hate it..

so much I might just do an Ignore... I mean, I get it already: People choose not to believe in God! That's their choice.. Now maybe you can let others make theirs (w/o accusing them of being retarded)
You are certainly entitled to hold your own beliefs for your own reasons. However, if you get on a public discussion board and start spouting retarded crap, don't be surprised when somebody points that out.

Forum List

Back