Will We Be Alright With Loved Ones In Hell?

I can do all think through Christ who strengthens me. Where do you get your strength from?
no, your - think - is a book written by crucifiers of an innocent man to use their death for their own (and your) selfish motivations.

not surprising putting in print the passive message portrayed for the itinerant, one way or another ...

- such as burning loved ones in hell for all eternity who happen not to read (their) book. otherwise.

Jesus didn't have a book.

In Sermon on the Mount Jesus teaches the people non violent resistance to Roman law and the Roman occupation.
not surprising putting in print the passive message portrayed for the itinerant, one way or another ...

Jesus didn't have a book.
- so what is the sermon mount ... or anything in print. (thats) been written.

sorry, non violent is not being crucified - the itinerants reaffirmation of the prescribed religion of antiquity is in itself a violent act. no book as proven is required.

- so what is the sermon mount ... or anything in print. (thats) been written.

sorry, non violent is not being crucified - the itinerants reaffirmation of the prescribed religion of antiquity is in itself a violent act. no book as proven is required.

Jesus was crucified because some hardheaded Pharisees in Jerusalem perceived him as a threat. The Romans weren't concerned.

Jesus was crucified because some hardheaded Pharisees in Jerusalem perceived him as a threat. The Romans weren't concerned.
correct then, not in the 4th century the convenience was compelling -

for what purpose "hardheaded Pharisees in Jerusalem" would that be, save the message of the crowing. - "Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you."

no, your - think - is a book written by crucifiers of an innocent man to use their death for their own (and your) selfish motivations.
You've said that like a thousand times before.

What you have never said is where YOU got YOUR beliefs on God from.

You are wonderful at criticizing religions that are not your own but extremely secretive on where your beliefs about God come from.

You've said that like a thousand times before.

What you have never said is where YOU got YOUR beliefs on God from.

You are wonderful at criticizing religions that are not your own but extremely secretive on where your beliefs about God come from.
really -
you've never heard of the - prescribed religion of antiquity ... the triumph of good vs evil, necessary for admission to the Everlasting - that's it bing.

disappointed, what exactly is the "religion" of your 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies.

really -
you've never heard of the - prescribed religion of antiquity ... the triumph of good vs evil, necessary for admission to the Everlasting - that's it bing.

disappointed, what exactly is the "religion" of your 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies.
Just from you. I am asking how YOU heard about it.

No. You are the one who won't answer questions about why it's such a big secret who taught you your unorthodox beliefs.

Did your mom and dad teach you these beliefs?
Put the bottle down Bing. Answer the question ...

Forum List

Back