Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

Typical of anti-Catholics generally:

Stann refuses to respond to the elephant in the room

Post 218

figures

I've studied the facts.

You have studied BS
Pope Paul III established the Congregation of the Inquistion in Rome in 1542. Also known as the Roman Inquistion and the Holy Office. This was the final one and the worst one ! You can't argue with history. It was indefensible by any standard of morality.

The elephant in the room:

The Vatican is not the real Catholic Church and hasn't been for a long time. I have studied this issue fairly in-depth.

So yeh, you are speaking of the fake Catholic Church, the Vatican and all the clergy who follow that false sect.

So what do we expect? but that said, there are sincerely Catholic clergy (presumably) even in the Vatican sect.

Real Catholics do not ever support abortion (save ectopic pregnancies where both mother and child would die o/wise)

Then there is this:

I believe it was a novus ordo (new order) priest who barred Biden from Communion in s. Carolina

There's an ongoing war between the old and the new Catholic (or "Catholic") "communities"

🐘

:rolleyes:
Only one question ? Who is the head of this " new " Catholic church you speak of if not the Pope ? And none of this alters history

Only one question ? Who is the head of this " new " Catholic church you speak of if not the Pope ? And none of this alters history
Jesus is and always has been the Head of the Church, yet He appointed Peter to be the first human head of the Church on Earth. Jesus couldn't stick around after being resurrected. He was likely fed up with Earth anyhow, but I digress...

Jesus looks down upon both "sects" (but one is the real Church and not a sect) and of course He knows what's going on, what should be going on and etc. I have not met a practicing Catholic yet who could answer my question on Who the real pope is or may be. But I am in the process of asking people who have studied the issue.

What I know with absolute certainty is that Francis is NOT it.. 1000% certain

Pope Paul III established the Congregation of the Inquistion in Rome in 1542. Also known as the Roman Inquistion and the Holy Office. This was the final one and the worst one ! You can't argue with history. It was indefensible by any standard of morality.
as per usual, you Catholic haters pay attention only to one aspect of a particular problem or concern or piece of history. Then you scream CATHOLICS ARE EVIL to anyone who will listen and some who will not.

tiresome as hell...

I kno that some criminals CHOSE... hard to believe but they CHOSE to have an Inquisition court try their cases because they knew the clergy would have more understanding of the fragility of human nature, would have more clemency. The clergy knew that Their Master is merciful and said "Go and sin no more" rather than stone someone, and so they judged people accordingly.

Jesus is and always has been the Head of the Church, yet He appointed Peter to be the first human head of the Church on Earth. Jesus couldn't stick around after being resurrected. He was likely fed up with Earth anyhow, but I digress...

Jesus looks down upon both "sects" (but one is the real Church and not a sect) and of course He knows what's going on, what should be going on and etc. I have not met a practicing Catholic yet who could answer my question on Who the real pope is or may be. But I am in the process of asking people who have studied the issue.

What I know with absolute certainty is that Francis is NOT it.. 1000% certain
LOL, I looked it up, even the semiautonomous Latin church has the Pope as it's leader. No other Catholic Church was mentioned except the Eastern rite or Orthodox Christian Church. So you are simply full of it.

https://www.history.com> Inquistion- History Of the shoe fits you must wear it. Can't argue with history. " The Inquisition was a powerful office set up within the Catholic Church to root out and punish heresy throughout Europe and the Americas. Begining in the 12th. Century and lasting for hundreds of years. The Inquistion- is infamous for the severity of it's tortures and it's persecution of Jews, Muslims and Protestants."
Try reading more in depth, especially the primary sources. The Spanish Inquisition was indeed a shame. In most others, people were first tried by their government and then asked to be tried by the Church which was more forgiving by nature. In the Spanish Inquisition you had a man who was not only deeply involved in the Church, he had just as much depth and influence in the Spanish government.

Thomas of Torquemada. Interesting man, very politically minded as well. Some might say the power behind the throne at times.
He was insane. He was one of the worst Grand Inquisitor causing the infamous Spanish Inquisition, known for it's extreme methods of torture.

Try reading more in depth, especially the primary sources. The Spanish Inquisition was indeed a shame. In most others, people were first tried by their government and then asked to be tried by the Church which was more forgiving by nature. In the Spanish Inquisition you had a man who was not only deeply involved in the Church, he had just as much depth and influence in the Spanish government.
None of this is / was justifiable by any stretch of the imagination. That's all I'm saying. It was attacks on people because of their beliefs.

LOL, I looked it up, even the semiautonomous Latin church has the Pope as it's leader. No other Catholic Church was mentioned except the Eastern rite or Orthodox Christian Church. So you are simply full of it.
you don't know what I know. You don't study what I have studied. And then you just write the issue off as somehow unsolvable. .. shows your "intellectual integrity" level

Thomas of Torquemada. Interesting man, very politically minded as well. Some might say the power behind the throne at times.
I'll look it up, have heard of him but could learn more (words you likely won't hear from antiCatholics RE Cathlicism)

None of this is / was justifiable by any stretch of the imagination. That's all I'm saying. It was attacks on people because of their beliefs.
From modern, Western culture, yes. Remember in those days, the religion the king/ruler chose was the religion of the entire realm. Separation of Church and State was an end to people not being able to practice the faith that matched their beliefs. The King said, "You will be (Catholic/Protestant)" and that was that. In England it kept changing back and forth, sometimes very quickly.

you don't know what I know. You don't study what I have studied. And then you just write the issue off as somehow unsolvable. .. shows your "intellectual integrity" level
A main feature relative to discussions is the ability to know fact from fiction. Just because you want something to exist doesn't mean it does. At least that's the way things work in the real world.

A main feature relative to discussions is the ability to know fact from fiction. Just because you want something to exist doesn't mean it does. At least that's the way things work in the real world.
oh brother

just a bunch of words saying nothing

I am not opposed to abortion when the mother’s life is in danger. I haven’t made my mind up about rape and incest.

Aha. And why do you tell me this? Because in the USA this happens about a million times a year and needs abortions? I have by the way to say in this context that this what seems to be for the very most people very clear "abortion on reason of rape" is indeed not so clear at all. The problem: A second traumatization is able to happen when a woman realizes that biologically 50% of the aborted baby is her own genetic code - her own biology. For sure it would be anything else than wise of a mother to make public when she decided to bear such a baby. Nearly no decision in case of abortion is an easy and clear decision.

Last edited:
The elephant in the room:

The Vatican is not the real Catholic Church and hasn't been for a long time. I have studied this issue fairly in-depth.

So yeh, you are speaking of the fake Catholic Church, the Vatican and all the clergy who follow that false sect.

So what do we expect? but that said, there are sincerely Catholic clergy (presumably) even in the Vatican sect.

Real Catholics do not ever support abortion (save ectopic pregnancies where both mother and child would die o/wise)

Then there is this:

I believe it was a novus ordo (new order) priest who barred Biden from Communion in s. Carolina

There's an ongoing war between the old and the new Catholic (or "Catholic") "communities"

🐘

:rolleyes:

Says a not-Catholic, isn't it?

He was insane. He was one of the worst Grand Inquisitor causing the infamous Spanish Inquisition, known for it's extreme methods of torture.

For example with the iron maiden? I ask this because "we" invented this "middle age" torture instrument for tourists - specially for tourists from Great Britain in the 19th century. It never was used. Also a nice - but never really used - invention was the chastity belt. The same time we constructed for example a middle age torture chamber in our middle age city - in the 19th century because we "unfortunatelly" never had one. Also for tourists. And for sure we invented also many stories in this context. TV was not invented - this came later.

But you are right. Torture indeed existed. And it was always and will be always absolutelly wrong to torture people because every body is a temple of god and everyone is a child of god - whether someone knows this or not. But nevertheless existed reasons why this had happened. But it exist for example also reasons for US-American torture prisons - what also not makes any of this tortures reasonable. And the motor of such torture prisons for sure not had been the Catholic church only because it is the greatest church in the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back