Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

Time to put on your big boy pants.

NEWS-Pope-Pius-Hitler-and-Catholics-5-31-20-640x400.png

The so called "Deutsche Christen" (DC) (German Christians) was a NAZI-organisation which tried to overtake the protestants in Germany. As far as I see in the moment this picture shows the "Reichsbischof" (= "bishop of the empire", a title which only existed under Hitler) Ludwig Müller. He gave for examlple the order to integrate the protestant youth organisation (500,000 children) into the HJ (Hitler Youth). He did forbid critics within the own protestant church and so on. The most famous countermovement of the Protestants had been the "Bekennende Kirche" (BK) (= the confessing church). Famous names in this context: Martin Niemöller and Dietrich Bonhoefer.

Aha. And why do you tell me this? Because in the USA this happens about a million times a year and needs abortions? I have by the way to say in this context that this what seems to be for the very most people very clear "abortion on reason of rape" is indeed not so clear at all. The problem: A second traumatization is able to happen when a woman realizes that biologically 50% of the aborted baby is her own genetic code - her own biology. For sure it would be anything else than wise of a mother to make public when she decided to bear such a baby. Nearly no decision in case of abortion is an easy and clear decision.
I will agree that ”Nearly no decision in case of abortion is an easy and clear decision.

I will agree that ”Nearly no decision in case of abortion is an easy and clear decision.

About 1 million times every year in the USA the decision to do an abortion. So die many more human beings than all dead soldiers of all wars of the USA. E-v-e-r-y y-e-a-r - since a very long time now.

Last edited:
The Catholic Church schmoozing the Nazi's

Idiot, learn something about real history before you try to speak with me about the history of Germany and Austria-Hungaria in the years 1914-1945. And specially do not show to me your own anti-Semitism by misusing a yiddish word of the German languages in a totally wrong way and context.

And now tell me please who are the people on this picture and what's the real context.

Last edited:
Idiot, learn something about real history before you try to speak with me about the history of Germany and Austria-Hungaria in the years 1914-1945.

LOL, go away. The conversation did not involve you. Try and follow a conversation before jump into it idiot.

Aha. And why do you tell me this? Because in the USA this happens about a million times a year and needs abortions? I have by the way to say in this context that this what seems to be for the very most people very clear "abortion on reason of rape" is indeed not so clear at all. The problem: A second traumatization is able to happen when a woman realizes that biologically 50% of the aborted baby is her own genetic code - her own biology. For sure it would be anything else than wise of a mother to make public when she decided to bear such a baby. Nearly no decision in case of abortion is an easy and clear decision.
And that's why it's a decision best decided by a woman and her doctor.

And that's why it's a decision best decided by a woman and her doctor.

And it is a decision by the male idiot who made pregnant the woman, and the decision of her family and friends and also a decision of strangers like you and me. And an abortion is by the way also not compatible with the Hippocratic oath so a doctor who is doing an abortion is more or less only a slave of the industrialized "system abortion". And the result of all this is in the end a dead human being who has not any chance against this super-superior power which kills. And I fear a result is also a traumatized woman who "best decided" to kill her own baby. And because of epigenetic structures such traumata are able to wander also to other children who will be born later. So it is really nothing easy and simple in this context.

Oh by the way: In somce countries it is even forbidden to speak about that an abortion is able to cause traumata - so people like I are often not able to say their opinion about abortion in public because mighty abstrahots decide in their offices far from real situations that to say what I say hurts women who like to do an abortion. In their eyes I am a criminal who hurts women - specially women who had done an abortion - because I say a human being dies with every abortion. But indeed no woman is doing an abortion - an abortion is done with her and in her.

Last edited:
Too funny son, you and I weren't having a conversation about anything. I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Okay - either you do not know what you try to speak about - or you know and try to hide the reasons. With the Christian religion has this nothing to do. If you do not know what this picture shows and in which context which information has to be set then a simple "I do not know" is also an answer. I am by the way a German, a Catholic and I have also Jewish ancestors. So you are able to hate me on a minimum of three reasons ... what not explains your unability to explain what you think and feel on Christian and/or other reasons. Short rhethoric "question". What do you see when you take a look into a mirror? Something what you hate or someone who you love ... or both? I fear in the last case you have a lot of work to do to help yourselve. And if you really like to help yourselve then I suggest to you for a minimum of one year not to read anything what is written in the bible. Visit for the next four years a Catholic church on Sunday and enjoy that someone else is reading the bible for you and that someone will tell you something about what he and others think about in this context and how this corresponds to our current time of history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back