Will Schiff be prosecuted?

He lied and wasted taxpayer dollars. He should at the very least pay a sizeable fine.

Newly released transcripts from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-CA) closed door Russia investigation hearings show that former Obama officials and Schiff appeared to know that there was little to no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials during the 2016 election.

• Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
  • Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power: “I am not in possession of anything – I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”
  • Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice: “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.”
  • Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch: “I can’t say that it existed or not.”
  • Former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes: “I saw indications of potential coordination, but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign.”
Despite the testimonies contained in the 53 transcripts, Schiff repeatedly promoted the now-debunked claim that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia during the 2016 election and went as far as to state that he had “direct evidence” that it happened.

For what? Granted Schiff is a lying bottom feeding dirtbag, but what he did was from the house floor and committee. No money changed hands or anything like that. Maybe if the GOP regains control of the house they can censure him or something to that effect. But unless he provided false evidence that led to wrongful prosecution of someone nothing will happen.

There is more than one view on this.

The release of the documents caps off months of fighting between House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and the Trump administration over whether the White House could review the transcripts before they could be released publicly. The Director of National Intelligence's office had been examining the transcripts for classified information. They were released after Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell notified Congress this week that its review was complete. The White House did not end up reviewing the transcripts, Schiff said.

...so...looks like one big hold up was the WH wanting to “review” it (i e slice and dice)...

Schiff said the documents back up allegations Trump's team sought the help of Russia in the 2016 election.

"The transcripts that we are releasing today show precisely what Special Counsel Robert Mueller also revealed: That the Trump campaign, and Donald Trump himself, invited illicit Russian help, made full use of that help, and then lied and obstructed the investigations in order to cover up this misconduct," Schiff said in a statement Thursday.

In his final 448-page report, former special counsel Robert Mueller, who led the Russia investigation, chronicled wide-ranging efforts by the Russian government to intercede in the 2016 election on Trump's behalf but said investigators did not find sufficient evidence to establish a conspiracy with Trump's campaign. Mueller made no decision on whether to press charges of obstruction of justice, despite detailing 10 episodes in which investigators said the president tried to thwart their work.

Ultimately...the investigation did what it was supposed to do. It confirmed without questions what the Russians were attempting to do. It confirmed, despite some evidence of coordination, insufficient evidence to support a criminal charge. It confirmed obstruction.

Something this serious is hardly a waste of money and calling for Schiff and all the other predictable Trumpist bogeymen to be prosecuted is a partisan witch hunt that ignores the overriding issue here: Russian interference, which by all accounts is ongoing, and are serious inability to deal with it in a bipartisan manner. The Russians accomplished their long desired mission. Divide Americans, exploit differences, promote conspiracy theories and lies, promote and sow distrust in important democratic institutions...well done Russia. We are incapable of addressing any of this.

When you treat confidential and classified material like it was junk mail

Excellent! You agree the Trump admin should be prosecuted for it.

Oh wait. You love the Trump admin for doing that. You're projecting their behavior on to Democrats, in an attempt to run interference for the Trump admin crimes. As the saying goes, if you want to know what Republicans are guilty of in spades, simply watch what they accuse Democrats of. That works every time.

The possibility exists that you actually believe the insane things you babble. If that's the case, you need to ask yourself why you've allowed yourself to become so gullible and easily played. What emotional void does the Trump cult fill in your life, so that you've decided to shut off your brain and BELIEVE?
STFU you uneducated illiterate POS. See, those things in the OP are ACTUAL QUOTES from testimony you idiots wanted kept buried. Your constant attempts to deflect Dim wrongdoing onto Trump are becoming laughable now. So go ahead and try to debunk the OP.

Will Schiff be prosecuted?

Only if ....... sedition, treason, malicious prosecution, lying to congress or falsifying documents is ....what shall we say.....only if that is wrong.....:rolleyes:

IMO he wil be prosecuted.

1589065587685.png

So, has Schiff been prosecuted yet?

I'll be asking that often, and then laughing my ass off as you rubes flail and cry.

Tell us, why isn't the Trump admin prosecuting Schiff now? After all, if they facts were what you say they are, it would be an easy conviction. Is, like, the "Deep State" stopping it somehow?

Go, lay it on us. We can all use the laughs.

Last edited:
The four page Fat Billy Barf summary probably supports your conclusion.
The ACTUAL report did not ...
Oh, and NO .. Schiff won't be prosecuted although Fat Billy is definitely givin' it hell for his private client.
PS: DailyWire .. REALLY? ;)

right031.png

Last edited:
Really? So when did Trump's SOS ever mishandle classified information? When did he allow the SOS to use his personal server in his home closet?

A few examples:

Uhm for the millionth time executive privilege.

Why the hell won't you ever learn something?

three-branches-of-government-by-james-madison-1-legislative-2-37904697.png

Last edited:
He lied and wasted taxpayer dollars. He should at the very least pay a sizeable fine.

Newly released transcripts from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-CA) closed door Russia investigation hearings show that former Obama officials and Schiff appeared to know that there was little to no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials during the 2016 election.

• Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
  • Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power: “I am not in possession of anything – I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”
  • Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice: “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.”
  • Former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes: “I saw indications of potential coordination, but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign.”
Despite the testimonies contained in the 53 transcripts, Schiff repeatedly promoted the now-debunked claim that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia during the 2016 election and went as far as to state that he had “direct evidence” that it happened.

Fake news dude.

Fake news.

The president has the right to leak classified info? That's your defense, that it wasn't technically illegal, making it totally awesome and something you want to brag about?

And did you miss the part about the whole Trump family being one big security leak?

Even for you, that's stupid and desperate, and that's saying something. You're actually defending the Trump family giving intel to our enemies. Your butthurt has turned you into a traitor.

The president has the right to leak classified info? That's your defense, that it wasn't technically illegal, making it totally awesome and something you want to brag about?

And did you miss the part about the whole Trump family being one big security leak?

Even for you, that's stupid and desperate, and that's saying something. You're actually defending the Trump family giving intel to our enemies. Your butthurt has turned you into a traitor.

Of course the president does, how many times must I tell you that?

Obama blabbed to the world about Israel's nukes.

Fake news dude.

Fake news.
Transcripts are fake news?

Nothing will happen to him, of course, and I doubt very much anything will happen to anyone else involved
I think you are likely correct, but, you know, there is always a FIRST TIME for everything.

Maybe we will see a DNC favorite actually go to jail for once.

With the amazing number of crimes committed by high level politicians in the Obama administration, and still these rogues run around free, it's hard to imagine any of them getting busted. There is a different MO taking place however in the current DOJ, than during the Obama years.

Back then, everything was shoot from the hip, and done without much study. Now AG Barr and his associates are painstakingly dotting every i, crossing every t, and taking a lot of time to get airtight cases against the big fish - Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, etc.

When all the evidence is complete and solid, we'll see these lowlifes turning on each other, and ratting each other out, in hopes of saving their own worthless, indecent skins. Schiff will be among them as well as any other.

Had Trump not been elected none of this would be happening. It shows the importance of relelecting Trump, and not letting these trashbags anywhere near the White House ever again.
That really is the only hope we have of seeing any justice here.

Flipping Baker and Mueller shouldnt be so hard, but the DNC legal establishment is maybe half a step to the right of Chairman Mao.

This is not the case of liberals unable to see how corrupt was the attempt to put president Trump out of office, but a case of mental ill people who's motto is taking the president out at all cost.

No matter how much the evidence is presented to show Schiff as a degenerate individual full of crap in his brain, liberals are exactly the same as their leaders.

Best is to ignore them and vote for president Trump one more time. Liberals have not a reliable candidate anyway, Joe Biden's mind is going away due to his age. It won't be wise at all voting for him and his superfluous agenda.

With the amazing number of crimes committed by high level politicians in the Obama administration, and still these rogues run around free, it's hard to imagine any of them getting busted. There is a different MO taking place however in the current DOJ, than during the Obama years.

Back then, everything was shoot from the hip, and done without much study. Now AG Barr and his associates are painstakingly dotting every i, crossing every t, and taking a lot of time to get airtight cases against the big fish - Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, etc.

When all the evidence is complete and solid, we'll see these lowlifes turning on each other, and ratting each other out, in hopes of saving their own worthless, indecent skins. Schiff will be among them as well as any other.

Had Trump not been elected none of this would be happening. It shows the importance of relelecting Trump, and not letting these trashbags anywhere near the White House ever again.
That really is the only hope we have of seeing any justice here.

Flipping Baker and Mueller shouldnt be so hard, but the DNC legal establishment is maybe half a step to the right of Chairman Mao.

Don't think it is legal to prosecute Shifty Shiff. Still, I expect since Durham has added prosecutors to his team, that at least some of the perps from the Jan 5th 2017 Oval Office meeting, WILL be indicted. Obama will NOT be one of them, but--------------------->if Biteme was involved or knew, he is politically a post-toasty!

As the political hammers keep dropping as we go along, this is gonna be portrayed as a high tech, WATERGATE. An illicit coup, and you know they have the evidence to prove it. As I stated in another thread--------------->this was SUPPOSE to start 4th quarter of last year, but the theory goes that the Left got wind of it, and proceeded to try impeachment to knock it all off the front page. This explains why Punklousy stated it was soooooo important to hurry up, then proceed to sloooooooow it down. It all now makes perfect sense!

Covid 19 has made the race a toss up.

But now, because of what will be forthcoming and the Lefts arrogance, it is probably 60-40 leaning Trumps way. The Leftist sychophants on this site are either unaware of what their leaders pulled off, or have their heads in the sand. In either case, most Democrats who are not far Left may not vote for Trump, but they will not vote for civil liberty stealing Democrats either. As more, and more evidence appears as we go down this road leading up to at least some indictments, expect regular Democrats to turn their backs on their own party.

Forum List

Back