Will Schiff be prosecuted?

Flynn lied. We all know he lied. Some Trump appointed hack decided that’s not a big deal and we are all supposed to accept it?

Hell no.

You don't have a choice. It's done.
Yep. Y’all are tearing down our system of justice just to keep Trump’s ego happy.

You’re turning us into a banana republic.

Translation: I am here to deflect everyone here from documented evidence I don't want to read as it conflicts with my inner neurosis.

It is clear you have nothing but unsupported bluster to offer, the real question is, WHY are you doing it?

When are you going to read the released documents that exonerated General Flynn?
You haven’t documented anything. Nothing released, and I read it all, exonerated Flynn. He lied. We all know he lied.

Here’s what I’m guessing is going to happen. You will not attempt to make a case. you will spend zero time discussing there documents that you think exonerate Flynn. Yoy won’t do it because you can’t.

Flynn lied. We all know he lied. Some Trump appointed hack decided that’s not a big deal and we are all supposed to accept it?

Hell no.

Yep. Y’all are tearing down our system of justice just to keep Trump’s ego happy.

BO already started us down that road, with some help from Bush 43 and Clinton. The globalists can go rot.
Delusional.
Go look in the mirror.
I’m just waiting for someone to make a substantive argument. All I get are the guys just marching to the orders.

Alright. Two facts:
1. Flynn talked to Kislyak about sanctions. It’s on tape. Verified.
2. Flynn denied talking to Kislyak about sanctions. Notes taken at the time from two different agents confirm that. Documented.

Which of those facts is incorrect.

Now that the wholly-fabricated case against Gen. Michael Flynn
He plead guilty. Anything else?

Hell no.

Exposing Dimwinger corruption and lies isn’t tearing down our system of justice, Dummy.

Hell no.

Translation: I am here to deflect everyone here from documented evidence I don't want to read as it conflicts with my inner neurosis.

It is clear you have nothing but unsupported bluster to offer, the real question is, WHY are you doing it?

When are you going to read the released documents that exonerated General Flynn?
You haven’t documented anything. Nothing released, and I read it all, exonerated Flynn. He lied. We all know he lied.

Here’s what I’m guessing is going to happen. You will not attempt to make a case. you will spend zero time discussing there documents that you think exonerate Flynn. Yoy won’t do it because you can’t.

You sure read poorly, here is what YOU missed:

From this post, I have posted several times in the forum:

Why Was Flynn Targeted? – A Timeline Review of the Three Phases….

Excerpts:

♦ January 4, 2017 – The FBI Washington Field Office informs the intelligence community via an Electronic Communication, they are closing the 2016 Flynn investigation.

♦ January 4, 2017 – FBI Agent Peter Strzok says don’t close it.

♦ January 23, 2017 – Lisa Page and Peter Strzok discussing FBI Deputy Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap having concerns about what they are doing:

♦ January 23 and 24, 2017 – Bill Priestap notes recently released highlight his concern:

======

The problem is that they had no reason to continue the investigation in the first place. Nothing illegal was going on, which is what YOU and your miserable leftists ignore because he was working for President Trump.

That is the SOLE reason why YOU are lying here.

Hell no.

Excerpts:

♦ January 4, 2017 – The FBI Washington Field Office informs the intelligence community via an Electronic Communication, they are closing the 2016 Flynn investigation.

♦ January 23, 2017 – Lisa Page and Peter Strzok discussing FBI Deputy Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap having concerns about what they are doing:

♦ January 23 and 24, 2017 – Bill Priestap notes recently released highlight his concern:

======

The problem is that they had no reason to continue the investigation in the first place. Nothing illegal was going on, which is what YOU and your miserable leftists ignore because he was working for President Trump.

Nonsense. The reason to continue the investigation is exactly what they went to interview him about. Flynn was having conversations with Russian government that he was not communicating with the administration.

That is definitely grounds for investigation. The FBI field office specifically said that it would be opened if new information came up. Guess what? New information came up that warranted keeping it up.

If nothing illegal was going on, why was Flynn lying to his own team?

33 million unemployed voters could care less about Flynn -

or obama

or clinton

suck that tommieboi

Hell no.

Excerpts:

======

Nonsense. The reason to continue the investigation is exactly what they went to interview him about. Flynn was having conversations with Russian government that he was not communicating with the administration.

That is definitely grounds for investigation. The FBI field office specifically said that it would be opened if new information came up. Guess what? New information came up that warranted keeping it up.

There is nothing so blind as a Prog

Has anyone found Schifferbrains Ironclad evidence of Trump/Russia collusion he was bragging about having for 2 years in any of these transcripts?

Hell no.

"WE ALL KNOW HE LIED"? "WE" Leftists who attack Trump for anything or nothing?
"WE" Leftists who think murdering millions of unborn babies is just great?
"WE" Leftists who revere Hillary Clinton?
Flynn was set up by the FBI and you don't give a shit. Anything to destroy those of us you hate and despise.
Flynn gave them what they wanted to spare his own son their assaults, and in the process, lost his house. And you couldn't care less, so long as your vile agenda of control and power is advanced.

Hateful Hillary

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Hell no.

"WE ALL KNOW HE LIED"? "WE" Leftists who attack Trump for anything or nothing?
"WE" Leftists who think murdering millions of unborn babies is just great?
"WE" Leftists who revere Hillary Clinton?
Flynn was set up by the FBI and you don't give a shit. Anything to destroy those of us you hate and despise.
Flynn gave them what they wanted to spare his own son their assaults, and in the process, lost his house. And you couldn't care less, so long as your vile agenda of control and power is advanced.

Hateful Hillary

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Dont take my word for it. Ask this guy:

So you going to tell me Pence has TDS?

Hell no.

Excerpts:

======

There is nothing so blind as a Prog
When you can’t make a rebuttal, just lash out?

You (colfax m) sure read poorly, here is what YOU missed:

======

That is the SOLE reason why YOU (colfax m) are lying here.

One reason I put colfax m on Ignore long ago. Don't waste your time, Friend.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - Holy Bible
"The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

How do liberals still stick to the narrative that Trump and Putin colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election?

How do you reconcile it in your brains?

“They [Congress] shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.”

Nancy Pelosi is actually helping the DOJ (Barr and Durham), making it easier to Perp-Walk / indict D-House Intel Chairman and House of Representative member Adam Schiff by keeping the House out of session.

No House in session, no going to or coming from House business, Schiff is open for arrest / questioning.

I personally would love to see him sent to Gitmo ...

Forum List

Back