Will Schiff be prosecuted?

He should be investigated but nothing will happen.

That's the problem with all this. None of these people end up in prison, or even fined for that matter. It is a real shame because anybody outside of politics would spend months or years in prison for doing the same thing these politicians or bureaucrats do all the time.
Worst case is the Clintons, who not only have violated espionage laws, etc. but are serial killers, with a long list of unprosecuted murders in their bloody wake.

[Mary Mahoney]

Mary 'Caity' Mahoney - White House Intern
Died: July 6, 1997 An attractive 25-year-old woman, Mary was a former White House Intern for Bill Clinton working as the Assistant Manager at a Starbuck's Coffee shop in Georgetown.
[Starbucks]

In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a "former White House staffer" with the initial "M" was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at 1600 Pennsylvania. Just days later, gunmen entered the Starbuck's while the crew was cleaning up after closing.
Mary's two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and shot. Mary herself had five bullets in her, from at least two different guns, most likely with silencers. A total of ten shots were fired; none of them heard by neighbors in the densely populated Georgetown section.
Mary was shot in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head. Someone wanted her very dead. Or to send a message. Even though more than $4000 remained in the store, the police have categorized the triple murder as a robbery, even as they acknowledge the "execution style" killings.
There was no sign of forced entry, which means that either Mary of one of the employees let the killers in (at least one hour after closing). That means that the killers included at least one person known to the victims.
One report is that the Starbuck's was still locked when the bodies were found the next morning. Robbers don't bother locking doors.
George Stephenopolis, Monica Lewinsky, and Chelsea Clinton were all regulars at the Starbuck's.
Carl Cooper, the man charged with the Starbuck's murders on the basis of a confession has now recanted that confession, claiming that it was obtained under coercion (not unlike that of James Earl Ray).
An affidavit filed by NOAA's Sonya Stewart, confirms that the Department of Commerce was selling trade mission seats in exchange for campaign donations, and illegally blocking FOIA requests. Named in the affidavit as the White House staffer directly connected to this obstruction was Doris Matsui. Doris's assigned intern during this period was Mary Mahoney.
And this, only one of dozens of cases against the Clintons, it hard to believe Adam Schiff will face the music, as of course he should. Schiff is too ingrained in DC politics to get nailed it seems, although we have a new AG and staff, so now the sky's the limit.

When you treat confidential and classified material like it was junk mail, that alone should have locked her up for 20 years. Who knows what jeopardy she put our country in. I never smashed a cell phone with a hammer in my life, yet alone two or three of them, have you? Of course not. We had nothing to hide in our cell phones. When we get a new one, we simply erase what's on the old one, and that's the end of it. The only reason I would need to smash my phone beyond standard erasing is if I killed somebody and had pictures of me doing it.

After she illegally transferred classified material to Umma's laptop, she let her husband use it to send nude pictures of himself to strange women all over the world. When Comey found out about it, he said they searched that laptop in record amount of time (which he didn't) and then ordered it destroyed, just like Hillary did to her phones.

Not only did she not spend one day in jail, she was allowed to run for the presidency. Then they had the gall to accuse President Trump of giving the Russians classified material, which only he and he alone has the authority to declassify on the spot.

When you treat confidential and classified material like it was junk mail

Excellent! You agree the Trump admin should be prosecuted for it.

Oh wait. You love the Trump admin for doing that. You're projecting their behavior on to Democrats, in an attempt to run interference for the Trump admin crimes. As the saying goes, if you want to know what Republicans are guilty of in spades, simply watch what they accuse Democrats of. That works every time.

The possibility exists that you actually believe the insane things you babble. If that's the case, you need to ask yourself why you've allowed yourself to become so gullible and easily played. What emotional void does the Trump cult fill in your life, so that you've decided to shut off your brain and BELIEVE?

Their Presidential candidate traded his office for $ and fingerfucked a young female staffer.

No, you made that up. You're knowingly faking rape accusations for political gain, and to justify your ongoing tongue-bathing of a self-admitted serial molester.

How do you expect to avoid Hell when you spend your days running interference for molesters? I'm thinking that God won't be happy with that.
Believe all democrats!

Oh wait. You love the Trump admin for doing that. You're projecting their behavior on to Democrats, in an attempt to run interference for the Trump admin crimes. As the saying goes, if you want to know what Republicans are guilty of in spades, simply watch what they accuse Democrats of. That works every time.

The possibility exists that you actually believe the insane things you babble. If that's the case, you need to ask yourself why you've allowed yourself to become so gullible and easily played. What emotional void does the Trump cult fill in your life, so that you've decided to shut off your brain and BELIEVE?
Schiff read a fairytale in an impeachment hearing. He should be ran out of congress.

Another crooked republican, Duncan Hunter, was found guilty of illegal use of campaign funds recently and will be going to jail soon. Gee whiz, listening to these republicans on this forum, you'd think only democrats were dirty.

Really? So when did Trump's SOS ever mishandle classified information? When did he allow the SOS to use his personal server in his home closet?

Really? So when did Trump's SOS ever mishandle classified information? When did he allow the SOS to use his personal server in his home closet?

A few examples:

A few examples:

Post sites that have paywalls or that nobody can enter unless they sign up. Think no liberal has tried this stunt before???

Another crooked republican, Duncan Hunter, was found guilty of illegal use of campaign funds recently and will be going to jail soon. Gee whiz, listening to these republicans on this forum, you'd think only democrats were dirty.
99 to 1.

He lied and wasted taxpayer dollars. He should at the very least pay a sizeable fine.

Newly released transcripts from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-CA) closed door Russia investigation hearings show that former Obama officials and Schiff appeared to know that there was little to no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials during the 2016 election.

• Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
  • Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power: “I am not in possession of anything – I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”
  • Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice: “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.”
  • Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch: “I can’t say that it existed or not.”
  • Former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes: “I saw indications of potential coordination, but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign.”
Despite the testimonies contained in the 53 transcripts, Schiff repeatedly promoted the now-debunked claim that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia during the 2016 election and went as far as to state that he had “direct evidence” that it happened.

I hope so...he and his clan have wasted and obstructed so much.

The truth is exactly the opposite of what you're saying. What you claim Republicans are doing, that's what Denocrats do all the time. Classic case - the RUSSIAN COLLUSION that Democrats did (the phony dossier) and then tried to blame exactly that on Trump.

Also the Ukraine quid pro quo threat. Biden did it. Democrats blamed it on Trump.

If Trump wins in Nov, which looks quite likely, based on the stuttering vegetable that continues to shit the bed in front of the country, Schitt should go down. Objectively, I'm not sure he committed a crime, but that's not the point.... I would go after him personally and make him spend his savings down to the last 50 cents trying to stay out of prison... make that mother fucker's life unbearable until it's recalled back up satan's asshole.

He lied and wasted taxpayer dollars. He should at the very least pay a sizeable fine.

Newly released transcripts from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-CA) closed door Russia investigation hearings show that former Obama officials and Schiff appeared to know that there was little to no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials during the 2016 election.

• Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
  • Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power: “I am not in possession of anything – I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”
  • Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice: “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.”
  • Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch: “I can’t say that it existed or not.”
  • Former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes: “I saw indications of potential coordination, but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign.”
Despite the testimonies contained in the 53 transcripts, Schiff repeatedly promoted the now-debunked claim that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia during the 2016 election and went as far as to state that he had “direct evidence” that it happened.

no

So is conservatism.
Only in the minds of liberal pathology. Like continually calling the death penalty "not a deterrent". Pheeew! Is there a doctor in the house ?

It's really not a deterrent, given the fact in many cases, it takes one or two decades for us to finally carry out the sentence. If all appeals were exhausted in three months and the execution carried out, it would be a huge deterrent.

Forum List

Back