Will Schiff be prosecuted?

Trump is suckering his brainwashed cult into chasing deflections away from the overwhelming news of his incompetence and leadership failure during a life and death crisis. "Look what they did to me" he whines and cries like a little child. Our President is a punk, coward, and loser.

You can feel whatever you want about him, but just thank God (or whatever the hell it is you believe in) that he won. Our country would be in turmoil right now if open-borders Hillary or Creepy Joe were in the White House.

hqdefault.jpg

_Still_ no prosecution?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.

The Trump cultists aren't emotionally capable of admitting they got played again, so they're going to ride this crazy train to the end of the line. That's mean they'll have to keep coming up with dumber and dumber conspiracy theories to explain the failure of this conspiracy theory, and that means many months of fun for the normal people.

So, why the constant flow of hilariously stupid conspiracy theories from the Trump cult?

Think of the Trump cultists like jihadists, all trying to scream "ALLAHU AKBAR!" the loudest. They're not doing it to convince anyone outside the cult. They're doing it to show their fellow cultists how loyal to the cult they are.

It's the same with the Trump cult. Just like the jihadists, the Trump cult is a violent and unstable bunch. Cults hate apostates more than anyone else, so a Trump cultist is in real danger is they leave the cult. Trump cultists know they need to constantly keep demonstrating that they're still fanatically loyal. Posting these deranged conspiracy theories is how they do that.
What they? Its obviously fact, anyone can see that much. Or are you deaf, dumb and blind or is your stupidity blinding you?

“Newly released documents show Schiff knew all along there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.” Wall Street Journal

Still no prosecution? Nobody is paying any attention at all to this dopey conspiracy theory?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I'm sure that eventually I'll get tired of laughing at the Trump cultists here every day. Once a week should be sufficient.

Forum List

Back