Will Schiff be prosecuted?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
He lied and wasted taxpayer dollars. He should at the very least pay a sizeable fine.

Newly released transcripts from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-CA) closed door Russia investigation hearings show that former Obama officials and Schiff appeared to know that there was little to no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials during the 2016 election.

• Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
  • Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power: “I am not in possession of anything – I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”
  • Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice: “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.”
  • Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch: “I can’t say that it existed or not.”
  • Former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes: “I saw indications of potential coordination, but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign.”
Despite the testimonies contained in the 53 transcripts, Schiff repeatedly promoted the now-debunked claim that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia during the 2016 election and went as far as to state that he had “direct evidence” that it happened.

He lied and wasted taxpayer dollars. He should at the very least pay a sizeable fine.

Newly released transcripts from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-CA) closed door Russia investigation hearings show that former Obama officials and Schiff appeared to know that there was little to no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials during the 2016 election.

• Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
  • Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power: “I am not in possession of anything – I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”
  • Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice: “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.”
  • Former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes: “I saw indications of potential coordination, but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign.”
Despite the testimonies contained in the 53 transcripts, Schiff repeatedly promoted the now-debunked claim that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia during the 2016 election and went as far as to state that he had “direct evidence” that it happened.

He didn’t do anything wrong, trumpscum psychopath
Since you cannot read.

Actually he attempted a coup using the constitutional process under false accusations.

Nothing will be done, he is protected by the swamp, furthermore, only doing what he was told to do by the DNC. At some point his constituents need to stop drinking the koolaid and vote his pathetic ass out of office. Don’t hold your breath they won’t!

Is there a doctor in the house ? And I don't mean the coronavirus.

Image result for is there a doctor in the house ?

With the amazing number of crimes committed by high level politicians in the Obama administration, and still these rogues run around free, it's hard to imagine any of them getting busted. There is a different MO taking place however in the current DOJ, than during the Obama years.

Back then, everything was shoot from the hip, and done without much study. Now AG Barr and his associates are painstakingly dotting every i, crossing every t, and taking a lot of time to get airtight cases against the big fish - Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, etc.

When all the evidence is complete and solid, we'll see these lowlifes turning on each other, and ratting each other out, in hopes of saving their own worthless, indecent skins. Schiff will be among them as well as any other.

Had Trump not been elected none of this would be happening. It shows the importance of relelecting Trump, and not letting these trashbags anywhere near the White House ever again.

He sure as hell should be. Congress isn't excluded form being prosecuted for criminal offences this includes treason and conspiracy to commit treason
and betry the nation.

So, why the constant flow of hilariously stupid conspiracy theories from the Trump cult?

Think of the Trump cultists like jihadists, all trying to scream "ALLAHU AKBAR!" the loudest. They're not doing it to convince anyone outside the cult. They're doing it to show their fellow cultists how loyal to the cult they are.

It's the same with the Trump cult. Just like the jihadists, the Trump cult is a violent and unstable bunch. Cults hate apostates more than anyone else, so a Trump cultist is in real danger is they leave the cult. Trump cultists know they need to constantly keep demonstrating that they're still fanatically loyal. Posting these deranged conspiracy theories is how they do that.

So, why the constant flow of hilariously stupid conspiracy theories from the Trump cult?

Think of the Trump cultists like jihadists, all trying to scream "ALLAHU AKBAR!" the loudest. They're not doing it to convince anyone outside the cult. They're doing it to show their fellow cultists how loyal to the cult they are.

It's the same with the Trump cult. Just like the jihadists, the Trump cult is a violent and unstable bunch. Cults hate apostates more than anyone else, so a Trump cultist is in real danger is they leave the cult. Trump cultists know they need to keep demonstrating that they're still fanatically loyal. Posting these deranged conspiracy theories is how they do that.
How is this a conspiracy theory? I posted actual quotes. This is a troll post, 100%. You add zero to the discussion. Just like I embarrassed you in the Biden/Reade debate, I am doing the same here. Schiff wasted taxpayer dollars and resources. There should be consequences.

It's the same with the Trump cult. Just like the jihadists, the Trump cult is a violent and unstable bunch. Cults hate apostates more than anyone else, so a Trump cultist is in real danger is they leave the cult. Trump cultists know they need to constantly keep demonstrating that they're still fanatically loyal. Posting these deranged conspiracy theories is how they do that.

for one, these idiots are IDIOTS

2nd - see #1

Nothing will happen to him, of course, and I doubt very much anything will happen to anyone else involved
Unfortunately I have to agree.

The best we can hope for is a massive voter turn out in November and a crushing defeat of the democrook party.

Nope.....................

If they start prosecuting DC gets evacuated

Forum List

Back