Will Schiff be prosecuted?

Covid 19 has made the race a toss up.
Maybe for now, but in the long run I dont think it has.

The nation will get another demonstration of how a man with a long successful business career of meeting unexpected challenges can over come new obstacles.

The economy will rebound greater than ever, the people happier than ever and Trump will shine like a Super Nova.

And a grateful public will give him a landslide re-election over Sleepy Joe Biden.

Is Schiff in jail yet?

No?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm going to be stopping by now and then to point out Schiff is not in jail, always followed by laughing my ass off. You rubes never saw a dumb conspiracy theory that you didn't fall for.

Is Schiff in jail yet?

No?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm going to be stopping by now and then to point out Schiff is not in jail, always followed by laughing my ass off. You rubes never saw a dumb conspiracy theory that you didn't fall for.

We don't mind. We know how you feel. It's the same way we were laughing at the ridiculous notion that Trump was colluding with Russia and he was going to be thrown out.

We don't mind. We know how you feel. It's the same way we were laughing at the ridiculous notion that Trump was colluding with Russia and he was going to be thrown out.

But since the collusion was demonstrated, and we never said he'd be thrown out, you're just demonstrating your propensity to make shit up.

I'd laugh about how bad you are at lying, if I wasn't worried for your soul.

But since the collusion was demonstrated, and we never said he'd be thrown out, you're just demonstrating your propensity to make shit up.

I'd laugh about how bad you are at lying, if I wasn't worried for your soul.

Nope, there were leftists on this board saying exactly that. No, there was no collusion demonstrated. If there were, it would have been in the Mueller report. Mueller said that no American colluded with the Russians. The only negative thing he said is that there was a possibility of Trump being guilty of obstruction, however that was up to the AG to decide, which of course, he decided there wasn't.

Sadam Schiff needs to be muzzled for his chronic Seditious behavior, he should be charged for Sedition

American Thinker

Adam Schiff’s pathological lying heart of darkness

By Patricia McCarthy May 11,2020

Excerpt:

Now that the wholly-fabricated case against Gen. Michael Flynn has been dismissed and the 53 transcripts of 73 witnesses who were called to testify against President Trump on Russia collusion have been released, the scope of Adam Schiff’s treachery is more clearly than ever blowing up in his face.

He appears not to realize that fact just yet as he is tweeting and making public statements condemning Attorney General Bill Barr for the Flynn dismissal despite the volumes of proof that Flynn was set upand framed by the same crooks that set up and framed Donald Trump. He is still claiming the transcripts prove Trump’s guilt when in fact they prove exactly the opposite. He continues to attack Trump for addressing these revelations while COVID-19 is still ravaging the elderly in nursing homes, as if the two issues were related. His tweet on Sunday:

Adam Schiff: Over 70,000 Americans dead. More than 20 million newly unemployed. No national testing and trace strategy. What was the President’s message to the nation. That I am “dirty” and “going down.” I have said he’s unfit for office, and every day he proves me right.”

Schiff is melting down and it is a marvelous thing to see. For more than three years, long before the hearings, he has pronounced day after day that he has seen absolute proof that Trump is guilty of colluding with Russia to ensure his election victory. Now that the transcripts of the hearings are out there for all to read, we all know that these hearings did not produce a single witness who had knowledge of any evidence that candidate or President Trump had colluded with Russia. Not one. Not James Clapper, not Susan Rice, not one of them who for three years have been accusing Trump of treason had a bit of evidence, heard or seen, that could bolster their talking points. Some of them, like former Department of Defense official Evelyn Farkas and the vainglorious and pompous Col. Alexander Vindman admitted they had lied, either on the networks, or in Vindman's case about Trump’s words during his phone conversation with Ukraine's President Volodomyr Zelensky. Shouldn’t he be charged with perjury?

LINK

======

When will leftists stop listening to this vapid liar machine?

Flynn lied. We all know he lied. Some Trump appointed hack decided that’s not a big deal and we are all supposed to accept it?

Hell no.

Zoom! you run here to make another stupid unsupported claim. The release of the documents makes clear they went out their way to coerce him to lie. The original FBI report says they are closing the case on him, nothing worth investigating. It was the Obama operatives who kept it going with a plan to entrap him, that is what the recently released documents show, why do YOU keep ignoring them?

It is clear YOU haven't read those documents, I have several times posted the evidence of their unlawful treatment of General Flynn.

Sadam Schiff needs to be muzzled for his chronic Seditious behavior, he should be charged for Sedition

American Thinker

Excerpt:

Now that the wholly-fabricated case against Gen. Michael Flynn has been dismissed and the 53 transcripts of 73 witnesses who were called to testify against President Trump on Russia collusion have been released, the scope of Adam Schiff’s treachery is more clearly than ever blowing up in his face.

He appears not to realize that fact just yet as he is tweeting and making public statements condemning Attorney General Bill Barr for the Flynn dismissal despite the volumes of proof that Flynn was set upand framed by the same crooks that set up and framed Donald Trump. He is still claiming the transcripts prove Trump’s guilt when in fact they prove exactly the opposite. He continues to attack Trump for addressing these revelations while COVID-19 is still ravaging the elderly in nursing homes, as if the two issues were related. His tweet on Sunday:

Adam Schiff: Over 70,000 Americans dead. More than 20 million newly unemployed. No national testing and trace strategy. What was the President’s message to the nation. That I am “dirty” and “going down.” I have said he’s unfit for office, and every day he proves me right.”

Schiff is melting down and it is a marvelous thing to see. For more than three years, long before the hearings, he has pronounced day after day that he has seen absolute proof that Trump is guilty of colluding with Russia to ensure his election victory. Now that the transcripts of the hearings are out there for all to read, we all know that these hearings did not produce a single witness who had knowledge of any evidence that candidate or President Trump had colluded with Russia. Not one. Not James Clapper, not Susan Rice, not one of them who for three years have been accusing Trump of treason had a bit of evidence, heard or seen, that could bolster their talking points. Some of them, like former Department of Defense official Evelyn Farkas and the vainglorious and pompous Col. Alexander Vindman admitted they had lied, either on the networks, or in Vindman's case about Trump’s words during his phone conversation with Ukraine's President Volodomyr Zelensky. Shouldn’t he be charged with perjury?

LINK

======

He should have a wooden stake driven through his heart before they burn him at the stake.

American Thinker

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Trumps mistake was not putting Barr in as AG in the first place, should have fired Comey long before he did and clean out the intelligence apparatus all in Jan/Feb 2017.

Flynn lied. We all know he lied. Some Trump appointed hack decided that’s not a big deal and we are all supposed to accept it?

Hell no.
You're living in a fantasy world pal. 5 MF yrs we had to put up with this horse S. And you bought it all, every friken cent worth.

What fantasy?
Flynn lied. We all know he did. Everything else is just coming up with excuses for why he lied or why it didn’t matter.

Hell no.

You don't have a choice. It's done.
Yep. Y’all are tearing down our system of justice just to keep Trump’s ego happy.

You’re turning us into a banana republic.
BO already started us down that road, with some help from Bush 43 and Clinton. The globalists can go rot.

Hell no.

Yep. Y’all are tearing down our system of justice just to keep Trump’s ego happy.

Translation: I am here to deflect everyone here from documented evidence I don't want to read as it conflicts with my inner neurosis.

It is clear you have nothing but unsupported bluster to offer, the real question is, WHY are you doing it?

When are you going to read the released documents that exonerated General Flynn?

Hell no.

BO already started us down that road, with some help from Bush 43 and Clinton. The globalists can go rot.
Delusional.

Hell no.

Delusional.
Go look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back