Democrats Persist In Trying To Sneak In Universal Income

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Once installed, you'll never get rid of it.

The Monthly Economic Crisis Support Act, introduced Friday by Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Ed Markey (D-Mass.), would provide a monthly $2,000 check to every person with an income below $120,000 throughout the public health crisis and for three months after it officially ends.

New Bill Would Give Americans $2,000 Per Month Until Coronavirus Pandemic Is Over
Never get rid of it ?
You don't know the IRS or US Treasury dept too well yet do you ?

The Monthly Economic Crisis Support Act, introduced Friday by Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Ed Markey (D-Mass.), would provide a monthly $2,000 check to every person with an income below $120,000 throughout the public health crisis and for three months after it officially ends.

New Bill Would Give Americans $2,000 Per Month Until Coronavirus Pandemic Is Over
Great, Ill scale back on my hours

The good news is that this nonsense will never pass the Senate and Trump would veto it anyway. And they want to give $2000 per child up to 3 kids every month too, AND make it retroactive to March. So, when did money start growing on trees?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back